What's new

How secular, really, is India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We DO NOT compel them to follow the principles of Islam.

PAKISTAN: The Blasphemy Law in Pakistan and its Impact
PAKISTAN: The Blasphemy Law in Pakistan and its Impact

Rising Intolerance Towards The Religious Minorities Of Pakistan
blasphemy

1. WOMEN, MINORITIES AND HUDOOD LAWS IN PAKISTAN
1. WOMEN, MINORITIES AND HUDOOD LAWS IN PAKISTAN

The Offence of Zina (Enforcement Of Hudood) Ordinance, 1979.
Ordinance No. VII of 1979
February 9th, 1979

An Ordinance to bring in conformity with the injunctions of Islam the law relating to the Offence of Zina.

It extends to the whole of Pakistan.
The Offence of Zina (Enforcement Of Hudood) Ordinance, 1979.

Is the Hudood, which is an Islamic Law being applied to the all Pakistan compelling all to conform to Islamic Law or otherwise?

Compel is to force or constrain, as to do something.

It was not my desire to bring in these contentious issues since it bodes no goodwill.

However, when well known issues that are known worldwide is blatantly denied, misrepresented to project a false image, a gentle reminder becomes essential.

url = www. religiousfreedom.com/articles/blasphemy.htm

Is the Hudood, which is an Islamic Law being applied to the all Pakistan compelling all to conform to Islamic Law or otherwise?

Compel is to force or constrain, as to do something.

It was not my desire to bring in these contentious issues since it bodes no goodwill.

However, when well known issues that are known worldwide is blatantly denied, misrepresented to project a false image, a gentle reminder becomes essential.

Yes, i can see your intentions

btw do you want me to post or should i say expose the secular image of India ?

How a Muslim Billionaire Thrives in Hindu India - WSJ.com

The worlds richest muslim businessman thinks India is secular.

How a Muslim Billionaire
Thrives in Hindu India
Mr. Premji Has Wealth
And Clout as Wipro Chief;
The Imam Disapproves
By YAROSLAV TROFIMOV
September 11, 2007; Page A1

Best Regards

the one who can get everything with his money will never complain about anything, watch this, this is real India, a secular state :sick:
c4cab73cb48b21aec363c0f0401001fa.jpg

e51ad97280b3195cb948d7fd640de8f5.jpg

5da8a415913e9ff116669147d20685cc.jpg

but he was not born with it ! so he made it ! the article also states

Quote[As a prominent Muslim businessman in the 1940s, Mr. Premji's late father, M.H. Premji, faced repeated requests for support from Pakistan's fiery founder, Mohammed Ali Jinnah, who offered the father a cabinet-minister job in the new Muslim country. But the Premji family didn't believe in a religious state, and refused to move. "We did not think in these terms," Mr. Premji says. "There were roots in India, there were roots in Bombay. Why should one in any way dislodge these roots?"]Quote

So India cannot be that bad. I find it sad that some people spend so much time critisizing neighbours when all developing countries including India and Pakistan face the same problems of poverty, lack of healthcare etc.

Regards

Presently, there are an estimated 35,000 madrassas in India, big as well as small, with an enrollment of about 1.5 million

sort of like Salims so-called "street agitation attitude"

Not my 'street agitation attitude". I cannot vouch for you since you are the Captain of your Soul and Master of your Fate.

At this rate you will put all out here to pasture!

Well my family in India believes that the education system is based on religion in India too

I am afraid you must ask them next time as to where they have found that Indian education is religion based.

So India cannot be that bad.

" India is not bad at all "

af259b77d189e08f8893239c7bf86feb.jpg

NO DOUBT INDIA IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST SECULAR STATES OF THE WORLD

ead1fd6f757401d7a9006021423799b3.jpg

The bodies of dozens of burned Muslims waiting for a mass burial lay in a Muslim graveyard in Ahmadabad, India Monday March 4, 2002.​

NO DOUBT INDIA IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST SECULAR STATES OF THE WORLD

cdd39d8f680a207bcdde14c1cbe2c59a.jpg

A Muslim child injured in communal riots sits bandaged in a mosque in the western Indian city of Ahmedabad on March 2, 2002.

894ddce62da8b7bc9b94935c4dd9e3ff.jpg

Hamid Roja, 8, a Muslim boy who received burns over 75 percent of his body in Hindu-Muslim riots, recuperates at a civil hospital in Ahmadabad, India Monday March 4, 2002.

NO DOUBT INDIAN FORCES OPERATING AGAINST TERRORISM AND EXTREMISM, WELDONE

fortunately or unfortunately I can't see the photos you post but 5 photos don't make a country good or bad. Just as 5 photos of Pakistan donot make Pakistan bad.

The topic about India being secular is what we are discussing. I haved atleast 3 friends who work in Indian owned muslim companies and one working for a Pakistani muslim owned company and all of them are very happy. So my point please don't spread hate. Both India and Pakistan must remain friends and forget the past and move ahead and join the developed nations otherwise future generations will never forgive them.

MUSLIMS LIVING IN INDIA ARE MORE THEN HAPPY AND SPEDNING LIFE WITH EASE

05988294c9cc4e326f225c88f3f7992c.jpg

fortunately or unfortunately I can't see the photos you post but 5 photos don't make a country good or bad. Just as 5 photos of Pakistan donot make Pakistan bad.

The topic about India being secular is what we are discussing. I haved atleast 3 friends who work in Indian owned muslim companies and one working for a Pakistani muslim owned company and all of them are very happy. So my point please don't spread hate. Both India and Pakistan must remain friends and forget the past and move ahead and join the developed nations otherwise future generations will never forgive them.

FIVE PHOTOS ?

Are you ok ? do you know the actual number of deaths during riots ?

grow up, these lame excuses will not wash the bloody hands of Indian Hindu Extremist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom