What's new

How secular, really, is India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not doubting your links or your credentials except that India is not all that bad as you show it.

I think its democratic, secular and well on its way to be a leader in IT. Like all big countries it has its fallacies which will have to be overcome in the future.

Best Regards

Treating humans, like animals is democracy ? crushing their head is democracy ? burn them alive is democracy ? killing thousands of muslims for reasons is democracy ?

I HATE THIS DEMOCRACY AND I HATE THIS SECULARISM I HATE STATES LIKE THIS

India holds the Muslims responsible whenever any terrorist attack occurs in India and they are subjected to persecution, as its immediate reaction. Branding them as terrorists, anti-India, or the agents of Pakistan or Bangladesh, India officially harasses the Muslims.

Indian Army killed more than 80 thousand Muslims guerrillas or their family members who opt for secession from India. Indian Bengali speaking Muslims are branded as Bangladeshis and they are pushed to Bangladesh that cause inhuman torture to them. The other objective of such pushing to its national to Bangladesh is to cause problem to Bangladesh and provoke Bangladesh to border clash or total war. All these information unveil the fakeness of Indian secularism before the world community. The Sikhs claim that over 2,50,000 Sikhs were killed in India in the eighties.
http://www.bangladesh-web.com/news/...&hidType=OPT&hidRecord=0000000000000000132337

some people here call me fanatic and think that I don't want peace between Indian and
Pakistan.The following links is a reply of that as all I am against is
backstabbing of Indians in the name of friendship and the defiled
theories of secularism and a so called united India after amalgamating
Pakistan into it.We shall give our lives but not our freedom as Pakistnis .We
want peace but we don't fear war,the rest is for the Indians to decide.

Indian secrect Agency Raw's Terrorism In Pakistan and other countries.

http://www.jamatuddawa.org/Voiceofislam/Oct-voice/lahore_bomb_blasts.htm

India Using Maoists Against Nepal

Proof of INDIAN Government Involvement in Terrorism Incidents in Pakistan

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geurwot...rld.mediamonitors.net/content/view/full/23261

Why Don't you post something from UN, BBC or any neutral source which says the India is not secular in THAT MANY WORDS.

Amnesty International says USA is biggoted country ! So does that all Amercians bad ?

you mean to say this whole world is biase :rofl:

Which world are you talking of ? I am British and I don't find any people saying India is anything but secular. Okay not perfectly secular like Sweden etc but race attacks take place in UK to. Does that mean we are not secular ?

Which world are you talking of ? I am British and I don't find any people saying India is anything but secular. Okay not perfectly secular like Sweden etc but race attacks take place in UK to. Does that mean we are not secular ?

There's a difference in ATTACK and KILLINGS, you are Britisher, and you don't know the difference ? surprising really.

by the way, not a single reply for what i posted earlier with links from you. can i consider it as you have nothing to say ?

If I post a link will it change the way you think of India or for that matter anything else in life ?
I doubt so there is no point. Okay you win India is not secular and has pulled wool over the eyes of the entire world except you.

You are the wisest man alive !

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom