What's new

How Pakistan can become an economic force in the region?

On both counts Pakistan failed.

You must feel relieved now that you have written this gem. You have my friend done your daily Ashnan for moma Bharat by throwing yet more $hit on the enemy. Very good. Berry Berry good.

The best thing about Pakistan is its location. It connects energy poor South and East Asia to energy rich central Asia and beyond. If it takes a similar role to what Singapore is being doing since 50's, not only will Pakistan become trading hub, but will create thousands of new jobs.

The second best thing is Pakistan lies at the door step of two mega markets (China and India). Not only can Pakistan exploit these markets, but could act as a bridge between China and India given Pakistan is a ally of China and knows India better than any other country on the planet. .

Even though you may need a bit of help on geography, I appreciate the sentiment.

Thank you

You must feel relieved now that you have written this gem. You have my friend done your daily Ashnan for moma Bharat by throwing yet more $hit on the enemy. Very good. Berry Berry good.

Even though you may need a bit of help on geography, I appreciate the sentiment.

Thank you

Take it easy man, you take things very seriously...Chill...this is just a forum. After all is this not what the owners of this forum want? Why do you think this forum is flourishing even after 8 years of operations.

And you and me posting something on this forum won't change anything.

Take it easy man, you take things very seriously...Chill...this is just a forum. After all is this not what the owners of this forum want? Why do you think this forum is flourishing even after 8 years of operations.

And you and me posting something on this forum won't change anything.

I wonder why so many Indian posters (most likely Hindu) feel so relieved when they pen down golden words such as

Pakistan

failed

failed failed
failed failed failed failed failed failed
failed failed failed failed failed failed failed failed failed failed
failed failed failed failed failed failed failed failed failed failed failed failed failed failed

you know it is not too different from the high school level bratty girl who picks on others saying you are not prettier than me. you are ugly ugly ugly.

I wish one day some of the posters will let go off this high school bratty girl attitude.

Ameen

Summan Ameen

10: Build at least one mega university for postgrad research.

with that offer govt scholarships to the talent students from all around the world form a dedicated budget to get a pool of talent people for research as western universities/countries do.

I wonder why so many Indian posters (most likely Hindu) feel so relieved when they pen down golden words such as

Pakistan

failed

failed failed
failed failed failed failed failed failed
failed failed failed failed failed failed failed failed failed failed
failed failed failed failed failed failed failed failed failed failed failed failed failed failed

you know it is not too different from the high school level bratty girl who picks on others saying you are not prettier than me. you are ugly ugly ugly.

I wish one day some of the posters will let go off this high school bratty girl attitude.

Ameen

Summan Ameen

Because Pakistani posters say

India

Poverty, Open defecation
Poverty, Open defecation, Poverty, Open defecation
Poverty, Open defecation, Poverty, Open defecation,Poverty, Open defecation :devil:

Now on a serious level:
Because it is sometimes fun...it is an opportunity for Indians to interact with Pakistanis - the other side of the same coin. I hope you wouldn't disregard that there is some connection between Indians and Pakistanis at some unknown level, after all we were one country just 65 years ago. I guess curiosity gets better off all of us. And this forum provides an excellent platform for all of us to know the other side, and keeping the debate alive with mindless arguing keep us engaged.

with that offer govt scholarships to the talent students from all around the world form a dedicated budget to get a pool of talent people for research as western universities/countries do.

Wish one day you can visit Pakistan and see with your own eyes, that many of the higher education related suggestions have already been implemented.

Could we do more.

Absolutely

But we are in no way sitting idly by.

Might be the all elusive taxes that rich folks don't pay.. Everybody from IK to JUI claim there are hidden billions there(gazillions maybe). The poor middle working class cant keep the system alive for everybody now.

Might be the all elusive taxes that rich folks don't pay.. Everybody from IK to JUI claim there are hidden billions there(gazillions maybe). The poor middle working class cant keep the system alive for everybody now.

Also all those hidden billions even if they exist are in fact in Rupees. a non convertible currency in internation market

What Pakistan needs is dollars

And

Chinese people have already shown the way how they work hard for the West so their government can have trillion dollars reserve.

IK an JI are just baffoons when it comes to real money.

Pakistan can earn billions annually by only implementing excise duty on Indian imports.

The growth formula for highly populus countries is simple and well rehearsed. In a word : Manufacturing. USA applied it 70-80 years ago, then japan, then china, korea and south east asia.
Pakistan needs to utilize its human resource like these countries. Put up a lot of factories. Start with low value products and move towards high value.

1. Ordinary population in these countries welcomes people from the West,
2. Ordinary population in these countries works super hard to get business from the West,

Pakistani society is divided into two extremes on this matter (like many other issues). One side hates the West unreasonably, while the other is unreasonably sycophantic.

We need to develop a healthy attitude towards the West: the West is neither diabolical, nor angelic, and western society has its (many) virtues as well as its faults. The West presents a huge source of revenue and technical help, but we should never compromise our national interests.

Both China and India have good relations with the West, but both countries stand firm when their national interests are involved. Look at the ongoing Indian reaction to the NYPD incident; the whole country is solidly united, as they were in the Italian marines' affair.

@RiazHaq bhai

It is kind $tupid to play "could have would have games".

Why not talk about will be and can be scenarios. you have enough knowledge and stats to support that kind of thinking.

Thank you

p.s. I opened this thread to avoid the negative discussions about the past when in reality we should learn from the past and talk about the future.
Pakistan Could Have Become an Asian Tiger By Now

Nice thread...

Just like it is very difficult for India to control Hindutva goons, or Naxalites,

It is difficult to control Islamism in Pakistan.

Because in all these cases, the goons enjoy popular support.

It is not impossible. Don't take me wrong. But is not easy either.

I understand it.....But trust me...the way it is propagated by the media about Hinditva ...it is not at all the same in ground...It is not the thread to discuss about it....

Noops dear dear.

I meant Islamism in Pakistan.

-- Extremism is but one dastardly outcome of Islamism.
-- But Islamism impacts on much broader scale on things like our economy, our foreign policy, and our internal policies.

You want to say a model like Turkey? or in other words secular state?
I think using word 'Islamism' is bit vague and stereotypical.

(1) Not listen to some random Indian over the internet for Pakistan's policies.

I listen to Hamid Gul, Your Ex ISI chief and General Kiyani.

IN Pakistan we have Karachi as a prime example where primary and secondary education + College is pretty high.

FIne, Than extend that to all part of Pakistan. If you do not visualize results today, you will definitely realize it tomorrow. DO not disappoint.

And Chinese education is no where near India. That is why international community do not see Chinese professional with such a high regards as they see Indians.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom