What's new

How PAF Should Counter the SU-30 MKI

Status
Not open for further replies.
i won't watch anything because last thing i know is that pakistani did not excepted the bodies of there dead soldiers and nawaz sharif ran to united states for peace because he knew the moment international border opens it will be adios amigos for both india and pakistan(nuke weapons).
if your country was that sure about winning war or was winning it already then why in first place nawaz ran to clinton for help.

Watch the video and you will get honest answers to your repeated to death question. NS was forced by Clinton to force a withdrawal or face discontinuation of US support to his Government. It was India that begged US to force Pakistan to withdraw!

Irony......An Indian posting what happened and what not!

A handful of fighters ***** your Military and Airforce combined for so many days without any support or backup. Imagine what the whole Pakistan Army and Pakistan Airforce would have done. Situation would have been very different if the premier of the country was someone with guts and not some one who did not even want to test the Nuclear devices because of US pressure.

oh god!are you trying to satisfy your ego here?we would have kicked your *** and blah blah blah.
check the position of indian army and pakistani army again.you people were having advantage of heights that's why you were able to kept the peaks for days.if international border would have been opened then you won't have been that lucky.but then nawaz sharif ran to clinton because of nuke factor.
talking about testing nuclear weapons????
sorry buddy last time i checked drones ain't killing my tribal people.if your mighty army is that good then ask them to kick them drones out of ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN

Watch the video and you will get honest answers to your repeated to death question. NS was forced by Clinton to force a withdrawal or face discontinuation of US support to his Government. It was India that begged US to force Pakistan to withdraw!

Yes yes You are right, I can see the Sky...

head_in_sand.jpg

What you will take to come back to Topic?

Imagined, I have seen hole Pakistani Army in 1965, 1971 and 1947-8. Just go and sleep. Miyan sahab saved you from 71 like insult. I don't want to spoil this thread, if you really want to know more about Kargil, lets meet in Kargil thread....

Those who can fight like man, don't do proxy wars.

Just because Indians outnumber us like 7-8:1 and have more voices for their support it does not mean they can make a lie true! Your ***** were being handed to you by NLI (non regular Army) and freedom fighters without support of heavy equipment or air assets. You want to continue this in Kargil thread....lets do it!

@Topic: SU30MKI is great fighter... how Pakistan can counter it??
a) Good SAMs , SAMs are really dangerous for planes.
b) Get some good fighter like F15 or J11s.
c) Get F22 or F35...
d) F16 with AWECS : can't do any harm as India has better AWACS.

Having said that I will say that Noting is Impossible, On a good day, MiG21 can intercept most superior Fighters.

You know what? Personally I think that automated stealth mini UCAV hunter killers are the best choice and the future. I hope PAF pays due attention to the future of air combat through unmanned automated UCAV's.

Just because Indians outnumber us like 7-8:1 and have more voices for their support it does not mean they can make a lie true! Your ***** were being handed to you by NLI (non regular Army) and freedom fighters without support of heavy equipment or air assets. You want to continue this in Kargil thread....lets do it!

You know what? Personally I think that automated stealth mini UCAV hunter killers are the best choice and the future. I hope PAF pays due attention to the future of air combat through unmanned automated UCAV's.

First part, I won't comment as I don't want to go offtopic...

Second Part.... Funny, I will post your post in "Funny and Stupid thread" . Dude Till date no drone has made to kill manned fighters. My grandma can kill a drone.. By the time such technology (Fighter killer Drones) will discovered, SU30MKI will retire...

Watch this

To Bust your Bubble

and thats what we did with invaders

from 0:15

Drones cant replace pilot skills anytime soon , They are used against ground targets, i wonder if Pakistan got enough fund for another project, atleast induct 150 Jf17's first :lol:

Thread is goin offtopic! so no more offtopic from me

Last edited by a moderator:

I can't believe you people still are so deluded...I hope Mods can educate you....

i won't watch anything because last thing i know is that pakistani did not excepted the bodies of there dead soldiers and nawaz sharif ran to united states for peace because he knew the moment international border opens it will be adios amigos for both india and pakistan(nuke weapons).
if your country was that sure about winning war or was winning it already then why in first place nawaz ran to clinton for help.

DID YOU EVEN BOTHER TO WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO??

lol...you say pakistan did not accept bodies...check what musharaf is saying in the video..

and here is an official list of casualities..
which unfortunately you fan boys exaggerate to 4,000 WHEN TOTAL NUMBER OF STRENGTH NEVER EXCEEDED 5,000 ON PAKISTAN'S PART....LOL

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?authkey=CLrg5u8F&key=0AsYdZaad5RJ0dDBRajBLQXVuc3ptb2pZd3BvSEdXNkE&hl=en&authkey=CLrg5u8F#gid=0

NOW COMING TO DIPLOMACY...LOL!!!

this is gonna hurt you...

News Headings

LOL! militarily it was pakistan's victory but DIPLOMATICALY it was INDIA's as india remained successful getting nawaz sharif under pressured...and i personally think he was too big of a coward who got pressurized by USA..

so mister, if india is winner why india went to USA for cease fire??? LOL!

^^^^^

Former Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif recently blamed the country’s former president General Pervez Musharraf for the Kargil misadventure.

Addressing the Pakistan Peoples Party – Nawaz (PML-N) general council meeting at his residence in Lahore, Sharif again reiterated that Kargil was planned and executed by the Pakistani Army and its chief Pervez Musharraf without his knowledge. I don’t want to go into the merits of former Pakistani PM’s claims that he was kept in dark about the entire episode.

The interesting bits in his marathon speech were about the visit he undertook to the US to resolve the crisis. and save the region from a nuclear war. Sharif said that Musharraf pleaded with him to talk to then US President Bill Clinton to end the conflict.

Different versions of what happened, who planned it, who knew about it, have already been put out by Musharraf, Sharif and many others in Pakistan.

One of the most interesting episode in the entire drama was Sharif’s US visit. A policy paper published by the University of Pennsylvania in 2002 throws light on one of the most important day in the South Asian history. The paper was written by Bruce Riedel, who was President Clinton’s Special Assistant and Senior Director for Near East and South Asia Affairs in the National Security Council at the White House. Riedel was present with the US President during his meeting with Nawaz Sharif.

According to the document, “July 4th, 1999 was probably the most unusual July 4th in American diplomatic history, certainly among the most eventful. President Clinton engaged in one of the most sensitive diplomatic high wire acts of any administration, successfully persuading Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif to pull back Pakistani backed fighters from a confrontation with India that could threaten to escalate into a nuclear war between the world’s two newest nuclear powers. “

Sharif’s US visit during Kargil conflict

lol...you say pakistan did not accepted bodies...check what musharaf saying in the video..

which unfortunately you fan boys exaggerate to 4,000 WHEN TOTAL NUMBER OF STRENGTH NEVER EXCEEDED 5,000 ON PAKISTAN'S PART....LOL

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?authkey=CLrg5u8F&key=0AsYdZaad5RJ0dDBRajBLQXVuc3ptb2pZd3BvSEdXNkE&hl=en&authkey=CLrg5u8F#gid=0

News Headings

LOL! militarily it was pakistan's victory but DIPLOMATICALY it was INDIA's as india remained successful getting nawaz sharif under pressured...and i personally think he was too big of a coward who got pressurized by USA..

Yes pakistan refused to accepted bodies1st, dont be ignorant!
Pakistan even denied ISI and Pak Army role in kargil mess. FYI

Kargil was pakistan blunder, thousand of Pak armymen , trerrorist died! when IaF pounded them.
Very humiliating

lol...you say pakistan did not accept bodies...check what musharaf is saying in the video..

News Headings

ISLAMABAD Aug. 16 . The former Pakistan Prime Minister, Nawaz Sharif, claimed that more than 4,000 Pakistani troops and officials were killed in the Kargil conflict.

While Mr. Sharif accused the Pakistan military in general and the then Army Chief, Pervez Musharraf, of undertaking the Kargil operations without the knowledge of his government, it is for the first time he has come out with concrete figures of the casualty on the Pakistani side.

The Pakistan Government had consistently denied charges of its involvement in the Kargil War and claimed it to be an operation conducted entirely by the Mujahideen (holy warriors). Several months later it indirectly acknowledged its participation by decorating some of its soldiers who died in the conflict.

In recent times, Mr. Sharif has been harping on Kargil as an example of failure of the military leadership of Gen. Musharraf.

Mr. Sharif, in exile in Saudi Arabia under a pact with the Musharraf regime, in a first ever on record interview some weeks back had threatened to "reveal all" about the "Kargil misadventure".

In his message to a rally organised by the Alliance for Restoration of Democracy (ARD) at Lahore on Thursday to demand the resignation of Gen. Musharraf as Army Chief and President, Mr. Sharif said the Kargil plan was prepared by Gen. Musharraf without the knowledge of his government.

The conflict had resulted in derailing the process of normalising relations between the two countries. Had it not been done, he claimed the Kashmir dispute would have been resolved long ago. Pakistan was defeated in Kargil, but as the Pakistan Prime Minister he covered it up by undertaking a visit to the United States, he said.

Mr. Sharif visited Washington and gave an undertaking to the Clinton Administration to withdraw Pakistan forces.

He argued that had he accepted defeat then, it would have demoralised the army and India would have got an opportunity to invade Pakistan.

He alleged that the mastermind of the Kargil operation, instead of accepting responsibility and resigning voluntarily, overthrew the elected government under the diktat from some "other quarters".

Mr. Sharif said Gen. Musharraf was behind the protests "staged" on the arrival of Mr. Vajpayee in 1999. (The Jamaat-e-Islami had organised street protests against the February 1999 visit of Mr. Vajpayee to Lahore).

Mr. Vajpayee was not given the honour equal to that accorded to the delegation of parliamentarians and journalists, which visited Pakistan a few days ago.

On problems faced by the country, he said they were the result of subversion of the 1973 Constitution and imposition of the Legal Framework Order, which incorporates the changes made by Gen. Musharraf.

"The enemy to the Constitution was more dangerous than the external enemy."

Former Prime Minister, Benazir Bhutto, in her message appealed to the military to shun luxury and follow the steps of the late Gen. Tikka Khan, who, instead of trying to get plots and plazas, had led a simple life. They should also follow former Army chiefs like Gen. Waheed Kakar, Gen. Jehangir Karamat and the late Gen. Asif Nawaz who had not used their position to take over political power, she said.

Ms. Bhutto said that her party had held talks with the military leadership during the last three years to find a honourable way to establish a Constitutional government in the country, but the latter had not honoured its commitments. "They were not sincere with us as we had refused to endorse the military rule".

The ARD pledged on the 56th Independence Day of the country to fight a decisive battle to obviate the possibility of military takeovers in the future and to make Pakistan a country as envisioned by the Quaid-i-Azam, the late Zulfikar Ali Bhutto and PML-N leader Nawaz Sharif.

At a public meeting at the historic Mochi Gate, thousands of participants raised their hands in support when the leaders of various alliance groups resolved to banish dictatorship, throw away the LFO and bring back former Prime Ministers, Benazir Bhutto and Nawaz Sharif.

The Hindu : Over 4,000 soldiers killed in Kargil: Sharif

@mylovepakistan: you can love pakistan.... but silly you are saying PA won in kargil :rofl:..... including your own military personal every one believes kargil is biggest blunder for Pak and it's army...... you are the first one who is saying PA won it.......... lolz.....

But the fact is pakistan tried to grab land as much as it can.... because IA emptied many army posts due to weather..... But Indian army and India reacted seriously... as India threaten full scale war and with the US pressure as PA is not in a stage to go another full scale war..... Pak gave up.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom