What's new

How PAF Should Counter the SU-30 MKI

Status
Not open for further replies.
while reading the thread I came accross someone arguing that IAF wont be able to put its all assets against PaK, such type of thinking is very lame, it is same line of thinking that led to Kargil Debacle, where some stupid general Assumed that, india will not bring in heavy arty, India will not bring airforce, etc etc, and india did exactly wht tht stupid general assumed that India will not do that.
In a War never make such foolish assumptions. be ready for all eventualities, even least probable ones.

While reading your post I have to agree that such type of thinking is very lame....I mean the type of thinking that believes Pakistani Generals assumed that India would not go full on despite Pakistan squeezing their throats in Kargil. Kargil was a political debacle and not a military one! Actually, the plan was so brilliant that it is hard for some to digest even today. Everything was on plan until NS bowed down to his masters call.

What else do you think was the contention b/w NS and the Military?

RCS doesn't matter for 4th Gen fighter

I saw some discussion on RCS here. Let me tell you one thing, RCS is useless for 4th gen fighter, NO matter what one does 4th gen fighter RCS can't become a Factor. F15, Su27, Su30MKI, Su35BM are still King of Sky.

One need special technique to kill these birds. These Birds are with Agile, Powerful, Advanced Radar, Avionics. These Birds are awesome... Simply Awesome.

While reading your post I have to agree that such type of thinking is very lame....I mean the type of thinking that believes Pakistani Generals assumed that India would not go full on despite Pakistan squeezing their throats in Kargil. Kargil was a political debacle and not a military one! Actually, the plan was so brilliant that it is hard for some to digest even today. Everything was on plan until NS bowed down to his masters call.

What else do you think was the contention b/w NS and the Military?

Miyan saa'b saved Pakistan respect. Pakistan has no option other than get there soldier killed in Kargil. We were pounding Bombs over Pakistani Army. Pakistan official position was weak, They were not in position to ask PAF and Pak army in. Entire Northen Infantry was annihilated by M2000H.

India: We would have put everything we had.
Pakistan: Only volentere soldier would have left to die, PAF and regular army couldn't have joined the war.

Read me if you can...

Miyan saa'b saved Pakistan respect. Pakistan has no option other than get there soldier killed in Kargil. We were pounding Bombs over Pakistani Army. Pakistan official position was weak, They were not in position to ask PAF and Pak army in. Entire Northen Infantry was annihilated by M2000H.

Pakistan: Only volentere soldier would have left to die, PAF and regular army couldn't have joined the war.

Read me if you can...
incase u are unable to read him,he has written

Read me if you can...
Do you even know why they didn't provided ground and air support?

It's all because they were intruders and if Pakistan provided cover to them, it would be direct support to terrorists according to whole world.

Pakistan couldn't provide the cover coz according to their statement there were no Pakistani soldiers at Kargil to begin with. Got the zest.

Also, Pakistan under-estimated India's response, they didn't know India will bring Bofors and air support.

Check out a video of Najam Sethi who explains the entire Kargil war according to Pakistan's perspective.

dont let us now turn this thread into history thread,
however just for ur info,last time even ur bharatrakshak was mentioning more kills to PAF,

otherwise go and check gen. chuk yeager's autobiograghy,check john flicker's views..

hope you will get...

allies lost more plane then axis but that does not make axis win war.rite.in 65 we lost more plane then pakistan but were they able to support your ground military?????
in 1971 chuck yeager said pakistani military will be in delhi in a week and last thing that i remember about 71 is formation of bangladesh.
in 84 airforce wasn't even used:tdown:

^^^^

Agree Hope "Mav3rick " can understand now that how Miyan saa'b save Pakistan face.. OK

On Topic..Post No 276
Re: How PAF Should Counter the SU-30 MKI
RCS doesn't matter for 4th Gen fighter

I saw some discussion on RCS here. Let me tell you one thing, RCS is useless for 4th gen fighter, NO matter what one does 4th gen fighter RCS can't become a Factor. F15, Su27, Su30MKI, Su35BM are still King of Sky.

One need special technique to kill these birds. These Birds are with Agile, Powerful, Advanced Radar, Avionics. These Birds are awesome... Simply Awesome.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...hould-counter-su-30-mki-19.html#ixzz2142f2z6s

Watch this
i won't watch anything because last thing i know is that pakistani did not excepted the bodies of there dead soldiers and nawaz sharif ran to united states for peace because he knew the moment international border opens it will be adios amigos for both india and pakistan(nuke weapons).
if your country was that sure about winning war or was winning it already then why in first place nawaz ran to clinton for help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Read me if you can...

Irony......An Indian posting what happened and what not!

A handful of fighters ***** your Military and Airforce combined for so many days without any support or backup. Imagine what the whole Pakistan Army and Pakistan Airforce would have done. Situation would have been very different if the premier of the country was someone with guts and not some one who did not even want to test the Nuclear devices because of US pressure.

Do you even know why they didn't provided ground and air support?

It's all because they were intruders and if Pakistan provided cover to them, it would be direct support to terrorists according to whole world.

Pakistan couldn't provide the cover coz according to their statement there were no Pakistani soldiers at Kargil to begin with. Got the zest.

Also, Pakistan under-estimated India's response, they didn't know India will bring Bofors and air support.

Check out a video of Najam Sethi who explains the entire Kargil war according to Pakistan's perspective.

Was he a part of any plans or strategy or withdrawal etc.? If not then I suggest you go and watch documentaries and documents by the man who was smack in the middle of it all.....Musharraf. He's enough to silence all of you.

Irony......An Indian posting what happened and what not!

A handful of fighters ***** your Military and Airforce combined for so many days without any support or backup. Imagine what the whole Pakistan Army and Pakistan Airforce would have done. Situation would have been very different if the premier of the country was someone with guts and not some one who did not even want to test the Nuclear devices because of US pressure.

Imagined, I have seen hole Pakistani Army in 1965, 1971 and 1947-8. Just go and sleep. Miyan sahab saved you from 71 like insult. I don't want to spoil this thread, if you really want to know more about Kargil, lets meet in Kargil thread....

Those who can fight like man, don't do proxy wars.

@Topic: SU30MKI is great fighter... how Pakistan can counter it??
a) Good SAMs , SAMs are really dangerous for planes.
b) Get some good fighter like F15 or J11s.
c) Get F22 or F35...
d) F16 with AWECS : can't do any harm as India has better AWACS.

Having said that I will say that Noting is Impossible, On a good day, MiG21 can intercept most superior Fighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom