What's new

How PAF Should Counter the SU-30 MKI

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE THREE BIGGEST ASSETS OF INDIAN AIR FORCE IN THE NEAR FUTURE--

RAFALE, T-50/FGFA , AWACS

Simple Answer why fight so much....

PAK does not have arsenal to compete with SU 30MKI.... F16 are sitting ducks.... though some F16D can give a fight but can be shot down by BVR.

Forget the Chinese Junks.... like mobile they blast during charging and these aircraft will blast during high maneuvers and fall like junk from the sky, these aircraft will not dare to cross INDIAN border or they will be sitting ducks for AKASH and SPYDER and S 300PMU...

Every PAK Airforce office knows very well the capabilities of IAF and says "Misadventure will be dealt with Iron Fist" I never heard IAF brass saying so "Does PAF does not go for Adventure"

You forgot about Sunny Deol - The 1 man Army who will be laying down mines under fleeing Pakistani tank columns. The movie should be super hit. You were talking about a movie right?

PAK FA(5th generation)=

ea204a386394.jpg

RAFALE=

rafale_ag.jpg

MKI=

russian-sukhoi-30mk12%5B1%5D.jpg

:smitten:

THE THREE BIGGEST ASSETS OF INDIAN AIR FORCE IN THE NEAR FUTURE--

RAFALE, T-50/FGFA , AWACS

Personally, I think Super MKI is better then RAFALE.

Remember aircraft such as the F-15, SU-27, and F-14, just to name a few, had very large RCS’s compared to the aircraft they shot down.

Could be because of the Avionics/Jammers/Radars and the armaments in use?

Simple Answer why fight so much....
PAK does not have arsenal to compete with SU 30MKI.... F16 are sitting ducks.... though some F16D can give a fight but can be shot down by BVR.

Every PAK Airforce office knows very well the capabilities of IAF and says "Misadventure will be dealt with Iron Fist" I never heard IAF brass saying so "Does PAF does not go for Adventure"
Original Post By Major Shaitan Singh

I am sorry. This is what gets annoying. The Indian members just have too much fake ego and pride. You can't have a common sense driven discussion and the emotional barriers and unreal patriotism with grandiosity kicks in!!!

Is that true that Pakistan doesn't have ANY match to India...? Is that why you guys backed off about three times just in the past ten years after making the statements of attacks and ever prepping to some degree?
There had to be 'something' that stopped the semi-mighty military machine right? OH, I am SORRY, It was the PENTAGON. The daddy told you to do anything stupid will result in a stupider response from Pakistan and that you are not really a US or have the super power status. With that, I'd request the Indian members flying on the Pak-Fa carpet at Mach 9.9 to come down to the planet earth so we can have a real meaningful discussion. At the end NEITHER of you sides have a bigger di*k. Sorry to bust some testy balls here!

Btw, I want to make sure m post is not taken out of contest. India is MUCH larger both area and military wise. No doubt about it. But entirely discrediting a professional air force who's kicked your a*s more than once....isn't right. Unless you are the US, then its ok. As the US is technologically about 20 years superior than anyone out there.

Pakistan Air Force having 250 JF-17 Block 2 and around 150 J-10 B and around 100 F-16 they can counter any Indian threat what we need to do is getting these numbers and retiring our old planes as soon as possible with these planes and the quality of training which we give to our pilots Su 30 will not be a threat to us but we need these planes
And from where will you get this number...what i mean is at present you have 17 F 16 Blk 52..rest are 43 upgraded F16.....You have ordered only 150 jf17.....and as faar as J10 is concern...i don't think you have even signed the contract for 36 J10....

And from where will you get this number...what i mean is at present you have 17 F 16 Blk 52..rest are 43 upgraded F16.....You have ordered only 150 jf17.....and as faar as J10 is concern...i don't think you have even signed the contract for 36 J10....

The force is a state of change..
but at this stage.. the 18th block 52 is back.. at the end there will be some 62 F-16AM/BM's.. and 150 JF-17's.
No contract for the J-10's has been signed.

while reading the thread I came accross someone arguing that IAF wont be able to put its all assets against PaK, such type of thinking is very lame, it is same line of thinking that led to Kargil Debacle, where some stupid general Assumed that, india will not bring in heavy arty, India will not bring airforce, etc etc, and india did exactly wht tht stupid general assumed that India will not do that.
In a War never make such foolish assumptions. be ready for all eventualities, even least probable ones.

Reactions: SQ8
while reading the thread I came accross someone arguing that IAF wont be able to put its all assets against PaK, such type of thinking is very lame, it is same line of thinking that led to Kargil Debacle, where some stupid general Assumed that, india will not bring in heavy arty, India will not bring airforce, etc etc, and india did exactly wht tht stupid general assumed that India will not do that.
In a War never make such foolish assumptions. be ready for all eventualities, even least probable ones.

SPOT ON..

Half of the post on the thread is filled with this point..China is not our traditional enemy and not a single bullet is fired across border with dem.Its usual business on pakistanis side and our 80% armor is stationed for pakistan...and in case of any trouble with china with pakistan...we will surely call our allies..

It was me who said so and I have no problem with that :) ... So far what I am thinking is that here we have no right to speak in this forum , If u dont like my post just clear rather than saying some one lame shame won't bring light in my eyes , Next time watch your tongue ... I will say what my brain thinks ... If India will bring it's whole armed forces in pakistan Is such a stupid comment too... seems like dogs will protect the other borders that dont connect pakistan that's what u think , in Kargil both country brought the limited airforce , India lost two aircraft ,,, And who told you that general thought india will not bring jets ... What a fool example u gave , during Kargil F16 were locked by MIG29's and at other side Pakistan army air defense destroyed two jets of india , first read the literature and history then claim ur say ...:tdown:

I was me who said so and I have no problem with that :) ... So far what I am thinking is that here we have no right to speak in this forum , If u dont like my post just clear rather than saying some one lame shame won't bring light in my eyes , Next time watch your tongue ...

U make stupid claims and when you are criticized you go on to personal attack on the poster rather than defending your point.

U make stupid claims and when you are criticized you go on to personal attack on the poster rather than defending your point.
0_o really? how many times . Do you really think a general of any army would expect less from an enemy i dont think so man ...

I am sorry. This is what gets annoying. The Indian members just have too much fake ego and pride. You can't have a common sense driven discussion and the emotional barriers and unreal patriotism with grandiosity kicks in!!!

Is that true that Pakistan doesn't have ANY match to India...? Is that why you guys backed off about three times just in the past ten years after making the statements of attacks and ever prepping to some degree?
There had to be 'something' that stopped the semi-mighty military machine right? OH, I am SORRY, It was the PENTAGON. The daddy told you to do anything stupid will result in a stupider response from Pakistan and that you are not really a US or have the super power status. With that, I'd request the Indian members flying on the Pak-Fa carpet at Mach 9.9 to come down to the planet earth so we can have a real meaningful discussion. At the end NEITHER of you sides have a bigger di*k. Sorry to bust some testy balls here!

Btw, I want to make sure m post is not taken out of contest. India is MUCH larger both area and military wise. No doubt about it. But entirely discrediting a professional air force who's kicked your a*s more than once....isn't right. Unless you are the US, then its ok. As the US is technologically about 20 years superior than anyone out there.

Dude....you know what's really annoying????? It's the fact that I did not post any of the BS you credited to me by forcing that quote on my nick. Please correct your mistake and address the correct poster.

When they kickdu? 65, 71 , 84, 99? care 2 explain

dont let us now turn this thread into history thread,
however just for ur info,last time even ur bharatrakshak was mentioning more kills to PAF,

otherwise go and check gen. chuk yeager's autobiograghy,check john flicker's views..

hope you will get...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom