What's new

How PAF Should Counter the SU-30 MKI

Status
Not open for further replies.
and what about that official list
dont bring now that video of urs since it has got nothing to do with casualities on pakistani side,

now before you jump and say pakistanis can make fake list..

i would like to tell you that dont let me debunk what ur army told to world about laungwela,about siachan etc ...!

So basically u are saying that u have no argument left and u will continue to say that only official list and your video is correct and everything else is incorrect just because it suits u??????

Yes our Soldiers fought for our country and many laid down their lives, they were Soldiers not 'intruders' of 'terrorists' as Pakistani Soldiers were labeled, your establishment didn't even have guts for a whole decade to accept them as Soldiers, accept their bodies and give them proper burial, go check the Pakistan's map where is Kargil, well within your borders right? So why run away from your own territory

we ran because after failing to recapture those peaks india eventually went to USA begging to intervene,and then nawaz went to USA,
USA asked him to retreat from those peaks...and hence we retreated...LOL!

So basically u are saying that u have no argument left and u will continue to say that only official list and your video is correct and everything else is incorrect just because it suits u??????

And you will keep saying the opposite because it suits you? Well thats what you guys do....Keep it up :tup:

And you will keep saying the opposite because it suits you? Well thats what you guys do....Keep it up :tup:

I am only quoting your former prime minister. The man whom you chose to lead your country. Why should I believe you instead of him? He has more credibility than you.

now what about this???

BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | Coffin scandal rages in India

LOL!!! seems like there were too much indians dead,hence coffin scandal needed to be raged..LOL!

DO ALL OF YOU FAN BOYS KNOW?..

when ur government decided to celeberate victory of kargil

ur opposition said..." do you want us to celeberate our defeat" ?? LOL!

and what about gen kishan paul's comments?

It was A defeat According to them, Coz we Lost so many Soldier ........Just recapturing our own Ground.....Acc to them It would have been a victory, if Pakistani would have been Pushed back from All the Disputed territory for once and for all Seeing India had a World Support on This Retaliatory Action....
India Din't make the Use of Situation......Hence its is considered as A moral defeat ....

But I m pretty Sure Pakistan will provide another chance when NAmo is the India PM then we will talk
watch from 1.35
Transcript:-" It was a Tactical Victory in a sense We regain Back our ground..Regained territory we have lost...But we lost 587 precious Soldier lives whatever we gained from this war has been not been Consolidated Politically ,Diplomatically And above All Militarily Considering whole Army division was Moved"

Last edited by a moderator:
I am only quoting your former prime minister. The man whom you chose to lead your country. Why should I believe you instead of him? He has more credibility than you.

And he also have vast business interest with Indians.......

Your credibility of Pakistanis is very picky.... Anything which suites you is good otherwise its crap.... A general knows more of war than civilian PM. And the general said "it was victory" but thats not credible isn't it? But if other general says it was defeat you'll surely go to cash it up....

And he also have vast business interest with Indians.......

Your credibility of Pakistanis is very picky.... Anything which suites you is good otherwise its crap.... A general knows more of war than civilian PM. And the general said "it was victory" but thats not credible isn't it? But if other general says it was defeat you'll surely go to cash it up....

Are you talking about the same general who is charged with multiple criminal conducts and living in exile in UK because he fears that he will be arrested if he comes back?

Moderators, start issuing 2-points worth infractions.

Are you talking about the same general who is charged with multiple criminal conducts and living in exile in UK because he fears that he will be arrested if he comes back?

Internal political matters are different issue.altogether

Moderators, start issuing 2-points worth infractions.

Starting with people obsessed with begging.

pakistan denies their military history because their isnt much be to be proud off rather than few battlefied incidents .its natural for them, they learn it from their leaders.

itself being a usa poodle in the subcontinent accusing us wont make a turn around in your ill efficiency and impotency to take right decisions.

pakistan denies their military history because their isnt much be to be proud off rather than few battlefied incidents .its natural for them, they learn it from their leaders.

itself being a usa poodle in the subcontinent accusing us wont make a turn around in your ill efficiency and impotency to take right decisions.

:lol: :lol:..... More brainwashed Indians

First part, I won't comment as I don't want to go offtopic...

Second Part.... Funny, I will post your post in "Funny and Stupid thread" . Dude Till date no drone has made to kill manned fighters. My grandma can kill a drone.. By the time such technology (Fighter killer Drones) will discovered, SU30MKI will retire...

I thought we were talking about plans for the future.

Its taken PAF 9 years to find a counter to the su30mki threat.

ie THE FIRST SU30MKI arrived in 2003 today the IAF field 150+

In those 9 years PAF answer is 36 X JFT mk1 & 18 X BLOCK F16/52.

If PAF are looking to counter IAF biggest threat then SU30MKI is no longer the BIG threat that you need planning for

PAF needs to LOOK at near term future threats these include

48 mig29k with Indian Navy & the soon to be inducted rafale F3 X 126

imo both the MIG29K & especially the RAFALE F3 are a quatum leap over the su30mki threat.

BY THE WAY i dont i think 150 su30mki versis 50 JFT & F16/52 is fair fight..... regardless of RCS or radar cover over PAF air space

In an otherwise unrelated thread, some members are ranting cheap banter on the Kargil conflict.
Here is an extract from Brian Cloughley's article shedding light on the Kargil debacle, which he wrote soon after the conflict circa 2000.

Indian newspapers and their public believe--or say they believe--that the conflict in Dras-Kargil last year was a military victory for India. In fact, it was a war 'won' by briefings and a slavishly supportive media. The Indian public wanted to be assured of 'victory,' and every effort was made to provide that assurance. Kargil was disastrous for Pakistan in worldwide political terms, and was an important public relations coup for the Indian government, both internally (in the run-up to the election), and internationally. But militarily it was a shambles for India whose brave but ill-prepared soldiers suffered gravely and would have sustained even heavier casualties had the conflict continued. The prime minister of Pakistan was ordered by the president of the United States to withdraw his troops from a successful military operation and this was done in time to save the Vajpayee government from the wave of criticism that would have swamped it had the confrontation not been stopped.

There is no question about the courage of members of the Indian armed forces, but they are badly-equipped, have no support from government save when political points can be scored, and are not prepared for war, either tactically or in its higher direction. The army is as desperately short of 'teeth arms' officers as the air force is short of pilots. Senior officers seem to devote an inordinate amount of time seeking legal redress for alleged injustices, and there are over 1,000 cases waiting resolution, which is not a sign of a contented defence force--and a discontented defence force is unlikely to be an efficient one. Further, the services have to put up with unworkable equipment and systems foisted upon them by a defence research organisation that is an international joke. (This is slightly disconcerting when one considers that it is these people who are responsible for developing nuclear weapons systems.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom