What's new

How muslims see about China?

muslims see chinese as godless people as they dont believe in bhagwan.

the word pagan came from b hagwan.. so paganism is acutally bhagwanism. so the pagans are bhagwans or gods.

muslims see chinese as godless people as they dont believe in bhagwan.
and how did you know that ? are you muslim ? or you dont have anything better to do so you post some BS
soviet union was not muslim and look at egyptian soviet relations in the past not egypt alone syria algria libya sudan iraq all muslim countries and all was friendly with the soviet union
talk in what you understand

In my views there will be a very small place for religion when it comes to the relations between countries

China - Pakistan are close but they dont have same religion

India have good diplomatic relations with most of the countries but it is only a Hindu majority nation (except a few small countries)

all the relation will be formed and destroyed with needs there can be economical needs or strategic needs.

Because China invade it and occupied it in 1818 and a lot of Muslims got killed while defending their lands in Xinjiang, then it got its independence in 1944 but the communist regime in China invade it again then occupied it in 1949.
2000 years before, Han Chinese started farming and living in Xiyu( 西域 old name of Xinjiang), at that time there were no Muslims in that
area.
I dont know where you learned those bullsh*t ,but one thing I can assure you is: We will kill those terrorists and separatists under the cover of any religions, and the country or group or individual who backed them are our enemies.

I wonder how long until China becomes the new "west" for muslims where there will be constant terrorist attacks because the Chinese aren't "surrendering" to Islam.

As i understand, China is already having problems with muslim minorities in the north west of the country. It's just the beginning.

Chinese citizens should feel lucky that their governments haven't imposed "multiculturalism" on them that lets mass numbers of islamic immigrants into the country, who absolutely hate the original inhabitants.

In my views there will be a very small place for religion when it comes to the relations between countries

China - Pakistan are close but they dont have same religion

India have good diplomatic relations with most of the countries but it is only a Hindu majority nation (except a few small countries)

all the relation will be formed and destroyed with needs there can be economical needs or strategic needs.
The Muslims and Christian and Buddhist and Taoist never have had a religious war since they entered China.
We choose friends on the principles of mutual respect,mutual equality. Religion is not an obstacle to
the relation of both counties and people。

Unfortunately, KSA and Turkey are weak countries, you can not do anything. Now you are just puppets of the West, killing your Muslim brothers.

From recorded history, China was there at least since Han dynasty. Before China, there was a country called Xiongnu, possibly ancestors of Mongolia. The Uyghurs were brought there later by Mongolians possibly as slaves.

BTW Xinjiang was never an independent country. Your so-called 1944 independence happened only in a tiny corner of Xinjiang and only lasted a few years.

I am not going to enter a Uighur-Chinese debate, cause i aint Uighur. But your historic knowledge is a bit weak.

Secondly, Chinamen serve USA as slaves, you are wasting your human resources to produce barbie dolls for American kids. You and Japanese are financing American wars in Muslim world through treasury bond purchase. Tell me i am wrong. Mutual benefit should be suitable to say, when Talking about international relations.

and how did you know that ? are you muslim ? or you dont have anything better to do so you post some BS
soviet union was not muslim and look at egyptian soviet relations in the past not egypt alone syria algria libya sudan iraq all muslim countries and all was friendly with the soviet union
talk in what you understand

Soviet Union was friendly ONLY to Arab countries, not to Muslim world generally, during the Cold war.

Soviet Union was friendly ONLY to Arab countries, not to Muslim world generally, during the Cold war.
i dont think being arab mean anything when it comes to a country interests and national security i have mentioned this examples to prove that there is no problem with muslim countries and communist countries being allays

i dont think being arab mean anything when it comes to a country interests and national security i have mentioned this examples to prove that there is no problem with muslim countries and communist countries being allays
When you talk about friends, its based on feeling. When talking about allies, its based on benefits. You are a clear man.

I am not going to enter a Uighur-Chinese debate, cause i aint Uighur. But your historic knowledge is a bit weak.

Secondly, Chinamen serve USA as slaves, you are wasting your human resources to produce barbie dolls for American kids. You and Japanese are financing American wars in Muslim world through treasury bond purchase. Tell me i am wrong. Mutual benefit should be suitable to say, when Talking about international relations.
First ask your government to stop using Dollars during the international trade,cos US benefits much from this Dollar-dominated international trading system。
Then check the US public debt your country is holding。
Finally Turkey is ally of US and the Christan world, am I wrong? N...A...T...O...

Saad bin Abi Waqqas went to China through Bangladesh, he established many mosque inside Bangladesh. Anyway, that hadith regarding knowledge in china is false!!

Øn Topic: 150 million Bangladeshis like China and most of them who don't have any link to USA wants china to become top world power! Syria reduced your popularity though!
Thanks for the kindness of Bangladesh people.
I watched the The Amazing Race Season 21 in Bangladesh, they are indeed very friendly people.

As for the Syria issues, China adopts the non-intervention policy,
We believe that the riots leaded by the foreign powers only leads to disasters.

when i was in i saw that muslims in china are tofally different. They do not even have basic knowledge about islam. For 99% islam is just not eatinv pork. Mainly this is because government doest allow them to learn. Controls all the mosques. Nanjing alone had 9 mosques out of which i think 6 are closed. But i think many ignored this because this is communist policy doest give much importance to religion.
But as i know muslims generally like china just because they atleast stay neautral or support muslim countries. They havnt done like what us and isreal has done to muslims.

when i was in i saw that muslims in china are tofally different. They do not even have basic knowledge about islam. For 99% islam is just not eatinv pork. Mainly this is because government doest allow them to learn. Controls all the mosques. Nanjing alone had 9 mosques out of which i think 6 are closed. But i think many ignored this because this is communist policy doest give much importance to religion.
But as i know muslims generally like china just because they atleast stay neautral or support muslim countries. They havnt done like what us and isreal has done to muslims.
“when i was in i saw that muslims in china are tofally different. They do not even have basic knowledge about islam. For 99% islam is just not eatinv pork.” this in some degree right

"They do not even have basic knowledge about islam. For 99% islam is just not eatinv pork. Mainly this is because government doest allow them to learn. Controls all the mosques. Nanjing alone had 9 mosques out of which i think 6 are closed. But i think many ignored this because this is communist policy doest give much importance to religion.
"
You are my day, far far far overestimated China government, your own guess.
What's you see must be Hui muslims, even I don't think they are real muslims, except they don't eat pork, Nanjing has 64000 Hui and 8 million people, they are Hui but many of them are not muslims, beliefs and ethnic are not the same one;
Such as my teacher in middle school, Li Yanhua, Hui, 46years old when he was my teacher, excet he don't eat pork, has not any difference with general Chinese, I liked him and often had dinner in his home
he had told us in classroom "one day my mother told me to go to a wedding, as the tradition, I should bathe on my yard, by the cold water dropping from the hole at the bottom of wooden barrel on the tree, very cool, so I told my mother 'shall I bathe at public bathing Church instead?', then I win"

"In new year worship, Iman said some prayer, but I don't understand even one word, even I guessed that iman may be not understand the prayer too, only remember the pronunciation. Only guessd, but I didn't dare to ask "

"One day, I was smoking which not accepted by Iman, but Imam was coming suddenly , then I hided my cigarette in to sleeve quickly. Iman talked with me again and again, after he left, my sleeve was scorched a hole, he must be intentional "

Its sure that after few years or so ,china second largest religion will be islam..no doubt

Back
Top Bottom