What's new

How muslims see about China?

It looks like Xinjiang Issue is the key issue, but apart from Xinjiang, there are 15 million Muslims living peacefully in China. The former head of my province is a muslim (my province has 100 million people and 99% is Han), Xinjiang issue really need to be solved properly in the future.

History repeats. Back in the day the USA was the China of the muslim world against the Soviets.
you are talking about afganstan well everyone knew it just a matter of time because isreal problem wasnt solved and everyone knows the US wont do anything about it the situation is different when we talk about china with wise leaders from both sides china and the major muslim countries can continue to work for a better future for our people

you are talking about afganstan well everyone knew it just a matter of time because isreal problem wasnt solved and everyone knows the US wont do anything about it the situation is different when we talk about china with wise leaders from both sides china and the major muslim countries can continue to work for a better future for our people
Yeah, man. A strong Egypt will surely benefit China, that will require more US power in Isreal and the US militant around China will be released a bit. I wish you could rise tomorrow, but development requires time.

Xinjiang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Give you a link, in the past 2400 years, 90% time its a province of China.

Not 90% apperantly. You didnt even read your link.

Han dynasty and Tang dynasty directly controled the place, even before Uighur went here and before Hun disappeared, and 1762 Qing dynasty found province at Xinjiang again to now, how many countries didn't exist in 1762, even US found 14 years later

Chinese history or Chinese education system has flaws, you count Qing as Chinese, but not. It is Manchu. Maybe you even count Yuan Dynasty as Chinese dynasty. I saw some Chinese claiming Yuan dynasty was Chinese or something. Your perspective and my perspective are quite different.

The Ming, described by some as "one of the greatest eras of orderly government and social stability in human history",[5] was the last dynasty in China ruled by ethnic Han Chinese.

Sad to see that, but true, some Muslim countries are depressed by the West, some are allied with West. Quite contradicted situation. Good luck to Pakistan anyway. I have seen some Pakistani from North, they are quite friendly.

The ones from the far north actually look just like the Chinese which ones did you meet?

Xinjiang is Chinese land according to all the legal codes of the UN.

The UN does not see Xinjiang to be part of any decolonization project. If it was, Xinjiang would have been decolonized by now, in the same way UK left Hong Kong.

Those harping for Xinjiang independence are either ignorant or don't know what they are talking about.

Chinese history or Chinese education system has flaws, you count Qing as Chinese, but not. It is Manchu. Maybe you even count Yuan Dynasty as Chinese dynasty. I saw some Chinese claiming Yuan dynasty was Chinese or something. Your perspective and my perspective are quite different.
If minority recogonize themselves as Chiniese, thats fine. Thats why my province head can be a muslim rather than Han. Mongolia is not China, thats true.

The ones from the far north actually look just like the Chinese which ones did you meet?
No.. Just look the same as normal Pakistani, he said there is a road from Xinjiang to north, a lot of business are through that. Actually, I saw some Indians look like Chinese, but I am not aware of where they are from.

USA is stronger one during cold war, right ? China is not against Muslim, we have nothing wrong with Islam since Islam comes to the world.
Actually today USA is far away from its strongest position.

Too many challenges for the USA. USA is no longer going to be the Superpower.

Turks have mixed feelings with Uighurs.They have similar culture with Uygur.Their ancestors used to be defeated and expeled by Uighurs thousands years ago.Turks strayed for centuries, eventually came to the place now.

Pakistan should take this opportunity to mediate between china, japan and the Koreas and give them the idea of one Asian block union (economically, trade, military,education, etc) if this is formed this will benefit the rest of the regions you could be very powerful block and can even include Iran. not only that kick in the barter trade and gold and silver currency. i rather barter goods for good than take rupaiya note or pound note these paper money lose value but good wont and this encourages people to produce.

Short story : Anti-US muslims love you anti-communist/soviet/russian muslims hate you , its all about realpolitik nothing to do with islam.

That's nonsense. I'm not communist and have never been. People like me support China because a sole superpower is a huge threat to world peace as we are witnessing. A powerful China will establish a balance of power in the world, which will not only benefit China but all the oppressed and bullied nations in the world. Don't worry, if I ever see China invading and plundering other nations' resources like your beloved America, I will become the biggest China hater. I assure you. Unlike you, some of us actually have morals. That might be very hard to believe for you, I know.

Back
Top Bottom