What's new

how much of Urdu is Sanskrit based and persian based?

Sarasvati's location is given as being between the Yamuna & the Sutlej, now mostly accepted as the Ghaggar-Hakra system. I believe Haryana would already qualify as North India :).
not many brahmins in haryana though. kashmiri pandits, dogra brahmins, punjabi brahmins are the purest saraswat brahmins

The geographical areas mentioned in the Vedic literature -

Map_of_Vedic_India.png

This is a bullshit map made by hindu nationalists who think aryans originated in India. The fact is, it is northern pakistan where Sanskrit was written, the oldest Sanskrit documents were found in what is gilgit in extreme northern pakistan in 1931. The Gangetic plains were hardly even mentioned in the Rig Vedas, and places in northern pakistan were mentioned a lot. This clearly proves where the earliest vedic aryans lived. They certinatly did not live on the ganga river

not many brahmins in haryana though. kashmiri pandits, dogra brahmins, punjabi brahmins are the purest saraswat brahmins

lol moron, there is no such thing as aryan today, all those brahmins looks exactly the same as other indians lol. If any thing that comes close to aryans are probably the dardic people of northern pakistan

^ I have, your ganga is only mentioned two times lol, while places in northern pakistan are mentioned like 25-30 times. Aryans themselves came from outside (central asia/eurasia)

^^^Just a noob's question as you have already read the vedas, how many times they have mentioned their central Asian origin in Rig Veda as they have clearly migrated from there?

^ I have, your ganga is only mentioned two times lol, while places in northern pakistan are mentioned like 25-30 times. Aryans themselves came from outside (central asia/eurasia)

Ha ha..jhoot. You havent read the Vedas.

Because if you, you would already know that Central Asia is not mentioned even once in the Vedas. :lol:

I have learned all three in my times.

As i said we are drifting closer to hindi and yet we still like to call it Urdu, while its not.

On this issue i would agree to Indians that Pakistanis speak hindi.

Those Pakistani families are a shame, they are goons not knowing they're compromising their Pakistani culture.

Ha ha..jhoot. You havent read the Vedas.

Because if you, you would already know that Central Asia is not mentioned even once in the Vedas. :lol:

central asia is not mentioned because rig vedas was written in northern pakistan, but aryans themselves originiated in central asia, every one knows this

central asia is not mentioned because rig vedas was written in northern pakistan, but aryans themselves originiated in central asia, every one knows this

Hmmm I do not know. Ok I'll try one last time.

If Northern Pakistan is mentioned in the Vedas, can you say what are the names and their present day names.

This is a bullshit map made by hindu nationalists who think aryans originated in India. The fact is, it is northern pakistan where Sanskrit was written, the oldest Sanskrit documents were found in what is gilgit in extreme northern pakistan in 1931. The Gangetic plains were hardly even mentioned in the Rig Vedas, and places in northern pakistan were mentioned a lot. This clearly proves where the earliest vedic aryans lived. They certinatly did not live on the ganga river

lol moron, there is no such thing as aryan today, all those brahmins looks exactly the same as other indians lol. If any thing that comes close to aryans are probably the dardic people of northern pakistan

you moron. have you seen a pure saraswat brahmin in your life . We are 10 times better looking than u.
btw kashmiri pandits are dardic too

Hmmm I do not know. Ok I'll try one last time.

If Northern Pakistan is mentioned in the Vedas, can you say what are the names and their present day names.

Leave it bro..
Pakistanies are facing identity crisis.. Sometimes they claim Arabic Culture and religion. However, Arabs consider them lower class humans. Other times they try to claim Hindu scriptures and history :lol: . You can not argue with them as they will never hear you and keep on going gaga... Arguing with them is like hitting wall :hitwall: both Arabs and Indians know this.

Leave it bro..
Pakistanies are facing identity crisis.. Sometimes they claim Arabic Culture and religion. However, Arabs consider them lower class humans. Other times they try to claim Hindu scriptures and history :lol: . You can not argue with them as they will never hear you and keep on going gaga... Arguing with them is like hitting wall :hitwall: both Arabs and Indians know this.
self delete

Back
Top Bottom