What's new

how much of Urdu is Sanskrit based and persian based?

english is fine but not this inferior arab sh!t.

Much of the vocabulary of Urdu happens to be Persian. Since I am in a vicious mood today, and want to maim before I kill, I will leave that statement floating in the air, for you to make of it what you will.

balls got quick hit with bats

To those who have them.

means yours got hit or still ok till now :woot:

I have everything intact. Unlike those who come in to make pretentious statements for the sake of taking an ultra-nationalist stand, who clearly have a lack that they seek to make up in other ways.

I have everything intact. Unlike those who come in to make pretentious statements for the sake of taking an ultra-nationalist stand, who clearly have a lack that they seek to make up in other ways.

who are you talkinag about brther

It would be better if you reply to his post than to his avatar...:lol:

Shrewd and accurate observation.

You know by now what my buttons are. I can't help it; remember a red rag to a bull?

who are you talkinag about brther

Figure it out. Give yourself time.

PS: I'm not your brother, or anybody else's. I post here; no relationship is thereby implied or acquired.

well technically speaking, sanskrit is also a pakistani language because it was founded in what is the northern Indus area, even the Rig vedas were written in that region

Pakistan did'nt exist in those days ! Neither the idea, neither the brains behind Pakistan's ideology existed in those times. Don't bring India-Pakistan in this issue. For that matter todays Kandahar was Gandhar during Mahabharata. So which means mother of Kauravas (Gandhari) who fought in Mahabharat was Afghani ???? :)

Shrewd and accurate observation.

You know by now what my buttons are. I can't help it; remember a red rag to a bull?

Figure it out. Give yourself time.

PS: I'm not your brother, or anybody else's. I post here; no relationship is thereby implied or acquired.

you are from kolkata. what do you know about india pakistan issues. you have not seen what i have. live in j&k for a year and then see if you have the same opinions as you do now.

Pakistan did'nt exist in those days ! Neither the idea, neither the brains behind Pakistan's ideology existed in those times. Don't bring India-Pakistan in this issue. For that matter todays Kandahar was Gandhar during Mahabharata. So which means mother of Kauravas (Gandhari) who fought in Mahabharat was Afghani ???? :)

It is a Pakistani language today. What is your difficulty with that?

Also, Kandahar came from Alexandria; the Gandhar you are referring to was the area around Kabul.

Thirdly, the Mahabharata and Gandhari are characters from myth, or, according to some scholars, from proto-history. Afghans are an historical ethnic group. The two do not mix.

you are from kolkata. what do you know about india pakistan issues. you have not seen what i have. live in j&k for a year and then see if you have the same opinions as you do now.

I know everything about everything. I don't have to be a chicken to eat an omelette. If that is all you have to contribute, return to your Enid Blyton.

Well I have to admit post # 60 was witty. :lol:

Your shorts are showing.

I have learned all three words as well. But what do people commonly use?

Chand Suraj

Farsi Hindi

And when you look at the Indians, they use these words as well.

I have no idea how the hell you say moon in Hindi.

In Hindi moon is called ''Chandrama'' which is derived from Sanskrit...:)

Back
Top Bottom