What's new

How much of Pakistani culture is Indian?

what Pakistani culture ? guys, I can understand religious faith but guess culture does not change in decades just by changing the border lines...we have a common culture..

A couple of retards? Now if you take a moment from your useless life and actually for once do a research and you will come to know that people from all walks of life are converting to Islam. I can prove you that 53% of kids in India are sexually molested and i bet you cant provide one substantial evidence that only couple of retards (mentallly challage) people are converting to Islam. The retard here is you.

Hindu Attacks on Christians in India - YouTube

the convinces the world that you guys suffer from syndrome of delusional.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...akistani-culture-indian-29.html#ixzz27hjEDbMp

The world as per you is as per me of a couple of retards . You need to read a post properly before replying to it.

And, I can pull up plenty of topics of what exactly is happening to everyone including minorities and children and women in Pakistan. Here's a general link though Put Pakistan on genocide watch: US think tank

i think most of the culture comes from the Mughals, who were muslims. so technically there is no indian culture (apart from religion off course) the true "indian" culture comes from Mughal muslims(customs, religious, clothing, food, architecture, and even language, etc) which can now be seen mostly in Pakistan and india for that matter.

i think most of the culture comes from the Mughals, who were muslims. so technically there is no indian culture (apart from religion off course) the true "indian" culture comes from Mughal muslims(customs, religious, clothing, food, architecture, and even language, etc) which can now be seen mostly in Pakistan and india for that matter.

It's a mixture - ancient Indian culture spruced up with mughal, british, french, portuguese, a bit of chinese, some arab etc, But the essence is majorly Indian through the ages.

the word hindu was given some around 500BC ,2500 :woot: OH MY GOD :hang2: .....it was given to u in AD ... It were the Muslim invaders (Ghorids) who for the first time in history imposed the foreign term Hindu on the many different peoples and religions of south Asia......
The term Hinduism was given by the British colonialists. Not a single pre-Muslim/British era Vedic, Brahman, Buddhist, Jain, or any other South Asian scripture/inscription mentions the word Hindu/Hinduism..
EVEN the word hind is not mentioned in rig-veda ......
dravidian were not called hindu ........
ACTUALLY U HAVE NO ANY PARTICULARY NAME TO BE CALLED LIKE WE HAVE THE NAME MUSLIM .......

Iranians were the inventor of the names Hind , Hindu, others just copied it through Persian language. When Iran conquered Parts of present day Pakistan in 500 BC, these names were given by Iranians based on name of Indus river.

The world as per you is as per me of a couple of retards . You need to read a post properly before replying to it.
You only a fool. Prove it to me that people converting to Islam in Western World are mentally challenged people other wise you should consider yourself as a mentally challenged subject.
And, I can pull up plenty of topics of what exactly is happening to everyone including minorities and children and women in Pakistan. Here's a general link though Put Pakistan on genocide watch: US think tank
Okay, at least 53% of Pakistani children are not being sexually molested meaning if either you or the next indian next to you were sexually molested. India has an amenity with the West so what ever genocide it commits is irrelevant to them just like israel who commit mass genocide on daily bases. Persecution of Christians sikh and Muslims goes un heard in the world where as one hindu death in Pakistan will be portrayed as mass genocide.
Now go away mr. Victim. ;)

Word Hind and Hindu was given by Iranians some around 500BC, 2500 years ago. Hindustan was given by Turks, no denying that.

Hind and Hindu was given by Arabs to name people who live near Sindhu River. Another proof of Hindus copying everything

All of the Pakistani culture.

From centuries old tradition which we inherited from our ancestors who shared same history to the religion, which has touches or actually additions from the Indian culture.

Hind and Hindu was given by Arabs to name people who live near Sindhu River. Another proof of Hindus copying everything
if you want to prove someone wrong dont end your argument with a stupid punch line because what ever sense you made will go to waste.

what a stupid thread; is there even such thing as "one indian culture" ??? you guys have more than 2 dozen ethnic groups, hundreds of languages.....there are people who have nothing in common with eachother within india

so how can you broaden it further and ask a question about Pakistan (another country consisting of different groups but all tied together by common faith and common interests)

Pakistani culture and sub-cultures within is a study of its own. Our heritage, etc. which we are very proud of.

what a stupid thread; is there even such thing as "one indian culture" ??? you guys have more than 2 dozen ethnic groups, hundreds of languages.....there are people who have nothing in common with eachother within india

so how can you broaden it further and ask a question about Pakistan (another country consisting of different groups but all tied together by common faith and common interests)

Pakistani culture and sub-cultures within is a study of its own. Our heritage, etc. which we are very proud of.

Our heritage will soon disappear into the culture of bollywood.

First of, what is ‘Pakistani culture’? What is ‘Indian culture’? Only when we can explain those terms, can we fully tackle this issue. Sadly, Indians, have a desire to align themselves to Pakistanis.

As a Pakistani, my ‘culture (very north of Pak)’ differs to other Pakistanis let alone Indians. Honestly, I’ve got nothing in common with Indians on a cultural level. I don’t say that to be mean, but when I see their wedding/customs they’re totally alien to ‘our’ own.

While on the subject of Indian culture (whatever that means), can someone please explain when, why and how Bharat pita (father) became Bharat mata (mother)?

How did he become her? Doesn't make any sense! Bharat is a guy's name, Bharat was a king who supposedly ruled the Indian sub continent once upon a time. When and why did the switch happen?

Back
Top Bottom