What's new

How much money is enough for you?

Which area of Pakistan!!
In Karachi's decent areas, a 500 sq yards house is as high as 10-15 Crores.
That is close to $605 K to 907K.
If you want I can show you plenty of houses in that range in Defence and Clifton in Karachi.

I had a 400 sq yard house in North Nazimabad Block H ages ago. I left my documents in Pakistan with someone. It was sold without my permission.

I cannot buy a house in Karachi now, it is too expensive.
I can buy a house in suburb of London easier than in Pakistan.
Not to say, I am already $ or £ millionaire. I own properties roughly worth more than £ 1.7 million.
I have also build a small but beautiful house near Jehlum in Pakistan, which I have not seen yet. lolz

It alone costed me more than $125 K to build.

Example of Karachi and it's prices are not Applicable in other parts of the country. You must know this that it's obvious that house / Land prices in other parts of the country will be half as compare to ISB, Lahore and Karachi. Take example of any city except these and you will find affordable great houses in range of $150K - 200K. Even in some sectors of Islamabad you can easily buy 1000-1200 sq.feet house at around 6-7 million PKR.

lol if u have 10lakh income how would u make 1-2 canal house?
Hain? 10 lac per month chacha Jee. If you can't make a 1-2 canal house after earning that much per month (a good 1-2 canal house in Lahore costs 4+ cr depending on location) I don't want to know what you're using your money for :D

Enough to travel little bit and also be able to provide decently for my family.

Money is important but not too much money.

Which area of Pakistan!!
If you want I can show you plenty of houses in that range in Defence and Clifton in Karachi.

I had a 400 sq yard house in North Nazimabad Block H ages ago. I left my documents in Pakistan with someone. It was sold without my permission.

Not to say, I am already $ or £ millionaire. I own properties roughly worth more than £ 1.7 million.
I have also build a small but beautiful house near Jehlum in Pakistan, which I have not seen yet. lolz

Why Jehlum and what is the area of the house? $125k is needed to build an excellent 1 kanal house. It will probably cost me cost me the same amount to construct my own 1 kanal home.
Hain? 10 lac per month chacha Jee. If you can't make a 1-2 canal house after earning that much per month (a good 1-2 canal house in Lahore costs 4+ cr depending on location) I don't want to know what you're using your money for :D
Completely agree with you. My father managed to build an amazing portfolios of real estate while only making 300,000 PKR in Saudi Arabia for 30 years.

Which area of Pakistan!!

Either your house is covered in marble and gold bathroom fixtures or someone is taking you for a ride bro.

My uncle (through marriage) recently (within the last 5 years) bought a plot, and built a villa on it from scratch. He must have spent £40-50K, maybe 60 tops. He built it in Chakswari, AJK. Sure the land is cheaper than Jehlum maybe, but we pay extra for all materials. The cost of transport into our hills is ridiculous.

At that price though i bet your house is beautiful.
I don't think so. $ 1 million is only £730 K. You cannot buy a decent house in this money in the Suburbs of London.

True, look for gold.

The kind found by your bosses in PMLN. :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Bhai ji - only the likes of Nawaz Sharif can afford to live in London now. it's a rich mans game.
someone also mentioned here that the more money you make , the more luxuries you want and expect, so its never enough. Also, where you live makes a huge difference.

100% agree with this bit. In my first job after graduation i was saving 75-80% of my salary. A few years later that dropped to 50% even though i had the exact same expenses.

Either your house is covered in marble and gold bathroom fixtures or someone is taking you for a ride bro.

My uncle (through marriage) recently (within the last 5 years) bought a plot, and built a villa on it from scratch. He must have spent £40-50K, maybe 60 tops. He built it in Chakswari, AJK. Sure the land is cheaper than Jehlum maybe, but we pay extra for all materials. The cost of transport into our hills is ridiculous.

At that price though i bet your house is beautiful.

Bhai ji - only the likes of Nawaz Sharif can afford to live in London now. it's a rich mans game.

100% agree with this bit. In my first job after graduation i was saving 75-80% of my salary. A few years later that dropped to 50% even though i had the exact same expenses.

Another thing i noticed , when i have a credit card , subhan Allah there are always rainy days and i use the credit cards and enter into debt. However, once i cancelled the credit cards , paid them off , i never NEED them anymore :P

"Stretch out your legs according to your carpet"

Another thing i noticed , when i have a credit card , subhan Allah there are always rainy days and i use the credit cards and enter into debt. However, once i cancelled the credit cards , paid them off , i never NEED them anymore :P

"Stretch out your legs according to your carpet"
I strongly agree with you. Avoid things that you don't need. It's better to invest money then to spend it on depreciating assets that you don't need.

jordan retro1 high og
i have 9 colors in that

I strongly agree with you. Avoid things that you don't need. It's better to invest money then to spend it on depreciating assets that you don't need.

99% agree. 1% is me buying an 800 horsepower hellcat redeye xD it is an investment though since dodge is turning to battery

Well, i have modest amount in mind. To tune to serveral hundred trillion. Enough to solely control destiny of mankind. Enough to be a goverment of world in one person.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom