What's new

How many Main Battle Tanks the RSLF have?

Read before completely all links. It's enough clear now for you.

What is there to read? My position is that up to 2017 Lima plant will be producing stuff for KSA and other customers. Even your link confirms this. One of them even says they are about to complete work for KSA this July.

lol...okay, from the thread you linked that's supposedly has an argument against my position

General Dynamics Land Systems, a subsidiary of Falls Church-based General Dynamics Corp., has won a $132.7 million contract for 69 M1A2 Abrams tanks for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The tanks will be produced in Lima, Ohio, and be completed by July 2014.

Saudi Arabia orders General Dynamics tanks - Washington Business Journal

If your position is that plant won't be open because there are no new Saudi orders, you're partially right, but it won't close down because orders are planned from Egypt, Israel.

@500 Israelis were highly trained and had air superiority.
Light AMX-13 tanks suffered terrible casualties in 1967 war and were withdrawn from the service.

Heavy tanks in deserts rock actually.

What is there to read? My position is that up to 2017 Lima plant will be producing stuff for KSA and other customers. Even your link confirms this...

No !

... One of them even says they are about to complete work for KSA this July.

And it's finished definitely after for M1 Abrams MBT by budgetary choice of White House.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom