What's new

How long will Russia last?

so they are realizing their mistake should not have fought angels.......

on a serious note these terrorists are nobodys they will use you when needed then attack you when they dont need so no need to support them morally even these are the very people that are killing your own innocent countrymen

So according to you anyone who picked up a gun against the invaders was a terrorist, most of these people were poor farmers or peasants that were defending their homeland from what they say a great power trying to change their Islamic lifestyle.

The people who are fighting with us are thugs and gangster who are given money and guns by someone to attack us, where were they in the 80's, 90's and why did they spring up all of a sudden in 2005. We know what is going on, we have suffered because powerful countries have used other countries as pawn in their game, only to realize that the pawn himself was the player too.

We do not support the current barbarians who are fighting but we will always help the poor defenseless families getting killed in afghanistan on a daily basis. We did that before and we will support the suffering people in anyway we can.

Clearly we could held end all this but USA does not want that but instead its pipeline and make sure that the neighboring countries do not become self sufficient.

Also KGB has links with crazy warlord Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, so what have you got to say about this.

RAWA.org: 'Gulbuddin Hekmatyar had links with KGB'

As for the USA presentation, who cares what they say, they also said Iraq had WMD's.

Last edited:
中华人民共和国;876137 said:
A lot can be seen from the surface, albeit not always, most of the time.

i have met medvedev once in person he is short stature and quite an introvert but elegant and looks to be a chilled man .........putin is a typical russian he has his sense of humour too but on matters of country he shows a tough image obviously you dont expect him to break into a jig infront of the camera

i have met medvedev once in person he is short stature and quite an introvert but elegant and looks to be a chilled man .........putin is a typical russian he has his sense of humour too but on matters of country he shows a tough image obviously you dont expect him to break into a jig infront of the camera

lol you met Medvelev? You a Govt. official now are you?

中华人民共和国;876151 said:
lol you met Medvelev? You a Govt. official now are you?

no i am not i worked in an assignment where he was present and you dont know who i am so stop making those remarks ......or it is sarcasm of the sick nature that you had a fault with earlier

political-pictures-putin-hu-poison-drink.jpg

on topic guys.
I have read this in details that the Russia will survive better then any nation on this globe when earth will become more warmer. There will be great potentials for Russia in agriculture in that case was mentioned. I hope Russia will help India for its food supplies and what china will do in that case can be discussed with over educated English expert Chinese members.http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article14487.html

I don't think he meant it in an offensive way, friend. It is unfortunately the truth because even some Russian friends I talk to say the same thing. There is just too much drinking and dying. As in, not exaggerated but it is seriously above the normal.

If he says that Russians are racists as a general statement, that is something I don't agree as no ethnicity can be stereotyped.

Mr. Putin raised the drinking problem because it exists as he has given the link to it. Drinking is a part of many cultures worldwide as a mark of celebrating something or a social gathering--nothing wrong in it as long as it is controlled. But when it goes above a certain level, it starts to create havoc with a society.

Russia has produced some of the most brilliant minds around the world and prizes itself as a nation of strong scientific base. However, with the crisis of demography taking its toll, I think you might want to take a look at your territory and the reduction of Russian ethnic population. Your population is lesser than the state of Pakistan and a landmass that is more than 20 times its size. It is shrinking by the year and you of all the people here must accept and be worried about what is going on. I am not saying that Russia would cease to exist in the next 50 years, but do you not agree that if something of what the members here are telling you, will harm your country in some way?

ChineseTiger1986 may or may not have jeered at you; but the issue still stands. Isnt' it? Don't you agree with me?

If this problem was not there and if you were 450 million ethnic Russians, would this problem have ever be pointed out? I don't think so.:).

I am not criticizing Russia but am only as a neutral person pointing out that there might be some issues where you might want to take a look at and somehow solve it rather than not prefer to be pointed out isn't it?

I don't think he meant it in an offensive way, friend. It is unfortunately the truth because even some Russian friends I talk to say the same thing. There is just too much drinking and dying. As in, not exaggerated but it is seriously above the normal.

If he says that Russians are racists as a general statement, that is something I don't agree as no ethnicity can be stereotyped.

Mr. Putin raised the drinking problem because it exists as he has given the link to it. Drinking is a part of many cultures worldwide as a mark of celebrating something or a social gathering--nothing wrong in it as long as it is controlled. But when it goes above a certain level, it starts to create havoc with a society.

Russia has produced some of the most brilliant minds around the world and prizes itself as a nation of strong scientific base. However, with the crisis of demography taking its toll, I think you might want to take a look at your territory and the reduction of Russian ethnic population. Your population is lesser than the state of Pakistan and a landmass that is more than 20 times its size. It is shrinking by the year and you of all the people here must accept and be worried about what is going on. I am not saying that Russia would cease to exist in the next 50 years, but do you not agree that if something of what the members here are telling you, will harm your country in some way?

ChineseTiger1986 may or may not have jeered at you; but the issue still stands. Isnt' it? Don't you agree with me?

If this problem was not there and if you were 450 million ethnic Russians, would this problem have ever be pointed out? I don't think so.:).

I am not criticizing Russia but am only as a neutral person pointing out that there might be some issues where you might want to take a look at and somehow solve it rather than not prefer to be pointed out isn't it?

let me answer on a serious note as you pointed out some important points ----

1. for start there is a problem and its not just one .....
2. what are the most important problems that needs immediate attention ... is drinking the number one problem no its a problem for sure but its not the number 1 for starters there is corruptio that needs to be checked .... there is poor penetration of healthcare facilities in the interior ,the manufacturing sector is down the economy needs to be more stable , individuals need more security on the future in terms of economy and benefits ... we have been living in an unstable situation for over a decade but its better compared to 10 years or so back....

yes drinking is a problem and yes the government is doing enough to curb it educated russians are now moving to social drinking rather than heavy drinks it takes time somethings are inbuilt in the society we do not ant to rush things we have seen when things are rushed what chaos happens....

about the population yes its srinking the western outlook of nuclear families is in style the slavic population is going down the goverment is encouraging people to increase birth rate but increasing population means more mouths to feed, more jobs , more to educate can we provide that at this time we need better infrastructure modern industry outlook thats more important ....about landmass you say russia is huge but how much of it is really inhabitable did you see that compare to pakistan where almost i think 80% is be inhabited can 80% of russian land suitable for inhabitants some places are there only for natural resources ... and they are important to the state even if there are very less population .........

which is the single most factor which is pulling south asia back the huge population sometimes it can be your strength but its also a drawback ....pollution, corruption, hatred all grow proportionally with incresed population what we should aim is a balanced ratio and yes we have problems in that and are working on that front ....

the infrastructure and healthcare in the interiors are poor needs more attension , farming and industry needs modern techniques these are important this will drive the country and yes i am not ducking questions or good posts if somebody is trolling and insulting then he gets paidback i have learnt this here in def.pk some people dont understand logical debates what to do ?

If russians are smart enough, they should play the role as Canada's role to USA (providing natural resource to its neighbour). But they are too drunk to understand this. I mean there are too proud to be that role.

As for nuke warhead, what about the "star war" weapons sterilizing the missiles of russia?

If china keep develeping steadily, the Reagan' s unfinished plan may be realized by people of Han.

If russians are smart enough, they should play the role as Canada's role to USA (providing natural resource to its neighbour). But they are too drunk to understand this. I mean there are too proud to be that role.

As for nuke warhead, what about the "star war" weapons sterilizing the missiles of russia?

If china keep develeping steadily, the Reagan' s unfinished plan may be realized by people of Han.

dreams will be dreams till you are awakened with a big bang....

i think except USA no one go on war with russia in current situation

m not talking about future its about present

lol look who is crying ...................

chill down dont make useless noise...........

hello and nice post! i really dont know that the Russia is a mammoth state! Really i think after the war between USA and Russia if i am not wrong, Russia divided into several pieces which are now free states!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom