What's new

How long will Russia last?

AV in his post has clearly said that the a/c shot were transport,ground attack and helicopter. and they became TOPGUNS..:rofl:
Now all the a/c fit the bill.......

What are you drinking, the names of pilots and their planes are clearly mentioned here. Most of the planes used to bomb refugee camps but when caught, they were fought against with newly acquired F-16's.

Seems like the indian feels a little sad that their masters lost air battles against Pakistan. :lol:

What are you drinking, the names of pilots and their planes are clearly mentioned here. Most of the planes used to bomb refugee camps but when caught, they were fought against with newly acquired F-16's.

Seems like the indian feels a little sad that their masters lost air battles against Pakistan. :lol:

I beleive some of the pilots were Afghan :cool:

a bad comparison; winning a few isolated air battles means nothing. the USAF lost 1000 planes against China during Vietnam War, that's far more than a few isolated air battles. do we dare say that PLAAF is superior to USAF? no, it means that PLAAF can defend itself alone, not superiority.

:rofl::rofl:
Russian, dont try to hide that what you said. Have you infected by your servants with some BS and mental disease?:lol:

Not surprised,
Servants should try their best to serve their master.
BTW: Congrate to russian, you have good servants~:lol:

Oh, come on, the above is my post, and the below is yours, can any one who is good at english tell me he doesnt mean he think indian is russian servants.:smitten:

hmn................ god be with you ..............

see you soon

a bad comparison; winning a few isolated air battles means nothing. the USAF lost 1000 planes against China during Vietnam War, that's far more than a few isolated air battles. do we dare say that PLAAF is superior to USAF?

Ground attack and cargo aircraft cant really fight back.

:rofl::rofl:
Russian, dont try to hide that what you said. Have you infected by your servants with some BS and mental disease?:lol:

Not surprised,
Servants should try their best to serve their master.
BTW: Congrate to russian, you have good servants~:lol:

Oh, come on, the above is my post, and the below is yours, can any one who is good at english tell me he doesnt mean he think indian is russian servants.:smitten:

no anybody who dosent use a translater to translate english will understand the sarcasm but you wont as you dont fall under that category

exactly said the superpowers are to blame for this mess when your country sided with america they they not think the us will get back at them ...........

all this talk is of no good because officially pakistan is an ally of the US and has to suffer the consequences of its misdoings .

what is the glory then to claim that the terrorists in 1980s were good because they were fighting the USSR now they are bad because they are fighting the US they r terrorists and pakistan supported them thats the truth and its the reason for their sufferings...

First of all, we needed to get nuclear weapons and the only way we could acquire them was with US funding of Mujahideen, we funneled all the money to our expensive nuclear program.

So whatever come as it may, we have to fight it. Also remember that millions of Afghani's ran towards Pakistan asking for our help and if your own brother is suffering, we will fight the greatest foe for him. We did it because ISI is a pashtun dominated agency, they felt that their cousins and brothers were being slaughtered in Afghanistan and jumped in to save them. We also remember USSR's role in breaking up Pakistan and had to do all that we can to equalize.

We are suffering now, only because of USA and its narrow decisions. They were given many chances for extradition of Osama, who has died many years ago. But US went in and killed many people while double dealing with local terrorist groups to attack countries like Iran.

Most, if not all terrorist who are alive have been caught or killed, only remaining ones are still in afghanistan and NATO itself cannot do anything about it and has to threaten us, just like USSR did.

Last edited:
a bad comparison; winning a few isolated air battles means nothing. the USAF lost 1000 planes against China during Vietnam War, that's far more than a few isolated air battles. do we dare say that PLAAF is superior to USAF? no, it means that PLAAF can defend itself alone, not superiority.

No I never said it was superior, it was just to point out that USSR did indeed cross into Pakistani territory and their planes were destroyed.

Of course, USSR at that time was the strongest military power in the world.

No I never said it was superior, it was just to point out that USSR did indeed cross into Pakistani territory and their planes were destroyed.

Of course, USSR at that time was the strongest military power in the world.

..... and it was defeated by PAF i got that implication as i said if you are happy with this idea then be it........

i will even go on and say pakistan defeated the USSR and broke it into pieces ....... as many here seem to claim, only if they knew a bit about he USSR except from the terrorist blogs.

To be honest with you, USSR did a lot of work in Afghanistan, they build infrastructure, modernized the army, development of the masses was in progress.

They also won 99% of their battles but the mujahideen did the same thing each and every morning because there was never a benchmark for victory.

I knew a Afghani who said that the Soviets were angels compared to the NATO forces today.

To be honest with you, USSR did a lot of work in Afghanistan, they build infrastructure, modernized the army, development of the masses was in progress.

They also won 99% of their battles but the mujahideen did the same thing each and every morning because there was never a benchmark for victory.

I knew a Afghani who said that the Soviets were angels compared to the NATO forces today.

so they are realizing their mistake should not have fought angels.......

on a serious note these terrorists are nobodys they will use you when needed then attack you when they dont need so no need to support them morally even these are the very people that are killing your own innocent countrymen

..... and it was defeated by PAF i got that implication as i said if you are happy with this idea then be it........

i will even go on and say pakistan defeated the USSR and broke it into pieces ....... as many here seem to claim, only if they knew a bit about he USSR except from the terrorist blogs.

So when Eric Margolis, a highly respected journalist writing in highly respected anti biased media outlet is considered a terrorist blog by you.

ISI was primarily responsible for the victory over the Soviets, which hastened the collapse of the USSR. At war's end, Gen. Akhtar and Pakistan's leader, Zia ul Haq, both died in a sabotaged C-130 transport aircraft. Unfortunately, most Pakistanis blame the United States for this assassination.

Eric Margolis: Blaming Pakistan's Spies For A War Gone Wrong

Eric Margolis

We never said we defeated USSR, they just packed up their bags and left because the situation never changed in ten years. What we know about USSR is that it was a one of the two Superpowers that we could not form an alliance with and it supported our number one enemy, India. From that alone, we might have a biased view but I do know that USSR and Russia now are formidable world forces but they will not be our friend or ally for a very long time.

USSR also continue to veto anything that was good for Pakistan in UN, they caused us a lot of pain throughout the years and were very aggressive towards us.

So when Eric Margolis, a highly respected journalist writing in highly respected anti biased media outlet is considered a terrorist blog by you.

Eric Margolis: Blaming Pakistan's Spies For A War Gone Wrong

Eric Margolis

We never said we defeated USSR, they just packed up their bags and left because the situation never changed in ten years. What we know about USSR is that it was a one of the two Superpowers that we could not form an alliance with and it supported our number one enemy, India. From that alone, we might have a biased view but I do know that USSR and Russia now are formidable world forces but they will not be our friend or ally for a very long time.

USSR also continue to veto anything that was good for Pakistan in UN, they caused us a lot of pain throughout the years and were very aggressive towards us.

yes exactly true i said it before USSR was defeated and broken by pakistan i think you did not read the link of the exact military development i posted 2 pages back about coin operation and its an american source analyzed by military people not a blogger

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom