What's new

How long will Russia last?

^^ well now that this is clear that PAF has shot down 8 russian planes, they are much stronger and stable nation...okay...

now get to the topic guys...

Read this and weep, behold the power of PAF.

You call SU-22, An-26 and MiG 23's, cargo planes and helicopter.

http://www.f-16.net/f-16_users_article14.html

You really shouldn't use a forum as a source, and yes SU-22 and Mig-23 are attack aircraft while AN-26's are cargo aircraft and from a credible sourse not a forum i did read that helicopters were shot down.

Last edited:
Our relation is mutual, Chinese and Pakistan, it's like a friendship. But Russia is your overlord but after bush and his few actions you dumped them for USA. But you came to your senses when you realised US only wants you for a balancing game and nothing else. So you thought let's go back to those guys who provided us cover, weapons and many other deals that kept us alive.

LOL, thanks for that man, so we were able to 'dump' our overlord and switch em as we please! Well done India.

Eveyone knows who got dumped like a used toilet paper and they still whine about it on every other thread! From one master to another you go, always praising the new at the expense of the old.

Last edited:
where else did you expect this to go my friend you have to troll to counter the trolls they dont understand logical debates ...

HAHAH ...Made me laugh..wasnt ui the troll who said something about the share to the chinese guy?
Guess ur the troll who started ranting and trolling.

why are we discussing this? russia is not going away. the real question should be, can russia ever reclaim its glory like USSR days.

very good video proves that the present origin of terrorism started from where?..............

terrorism of today thanks to ........................

and boy america had nothing to do with it ............

excellent i am enlightened

Training to kill invading armies of a country tht killed millions of afghans is terrorism?
In tht sense the dead red soldiers were WW were also terrorists and it started from russian?
Im truely enlightened :tup:

First its Afghanistan.
2nd)The terrorists were called Mujahedeen werent they?

Before ranting.kindly go and see a hollywood movie CHARLIE WILSONS WAR......It provides accounts wat happened in afghan jihad.
No americans were present in afghanistan on ground to combat russian army and spetsnaz.....It was ssgs ..... black stock ops teams.
US provided MONEY and weapons.....
Brain damaged mentality of hipocrites at the best.
Now dont turn this thread into Anti Pakistan after ur useless trollings

yup i have seen that movie and kinda agree to that...gr8 flick....but history cant be based on films....still let me agree.....u trained those muzahideens.....tell me now...why are they fighting to you in swat..........oooopssss missile backfires.......oppppps ejection seat jammed....ooops

Look General Akhtar Abdur Rahman (Centre) in Afghanistan with CIA and other officials monitoring the situation.

Look General Hamid gul with Haqqani and his network.

Mujahideen meeting

Chinese woman diplomat with Pakistan and Mujahideen discussing the situation.

Look at this, who is who of Mujahideen

Food time:

No Osama here, why becuase he is US born and bred terrorist for keeping US hegemony going.

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't think its deniable that USSR was dominated by russia and was essentially, russian in every way. nor is it deniable that USSR had achievements for its time that neither the preceeding Russian Empire nor the following Russian Federation were able to produce.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom