What's new

How long will Russia last?

I heard a lot of soviet jets also entered Pakistans air space???

Some F-16 managed to down some cargo aircraft, helicopters and ground attack :lol: congradulations...now they are TOP GUNS.

shame never got out :sniper:
LOL there were no navy seals training Mujahedeen it wass SSG and even tht was in chirat far far away from border...near nowshehra a city 40 Km from Peshawar.:woot:

LOL you havn't got a clue...go watch more Hollywood movies.

Instead of hitting ur head on the wall if u can go abk a few pages u can see who insulted whom.

Instead of ranting,crying,whinning and trolling..do see where i insulted u or ur india which u ????
Unless then keep quiet and keep ur ranting to urself.

I am not talking about the money or anything..i was just pointing out the hypocracy of some when talking about Afgan mujahadeens..when they did some thing wrong its all because of America who they trained them ,when they did something good,its all because of Pakistan..i saw it many times in this forum itself..

Look, Pakistan trained and used afghanis, US brought in the Arabs like Osama so it is their fault isn't it. Taliban never attacked US, Al Qaeda did, same Al Qaeda who is majority Arab and Salim bin laden is business partner of Bush family.

The bin laden family works with many US companies and were the only people with the Saudi royal family to be allowed to fly out of US after 911. It all smells very fishy.

Give it a rest guys....stick to the topic....which is as a matter of fact,a BS thread...."how long will Russia last"..is it an aircraft which will depreciate by time :lol:...its strong enough to survive longer than many other countries in the world. and if you are talking about, it will be weaker with time, then please debate with valid points instead of bring India and Pakistan in between. :pop:

PAF shot down five soviet planes in the 80's, they used to bomb the tribal area much like US to kill the insurgents.

Soviets killed many in Pakistan through car bombings with their faithful servants the Indian RAW and Afghani KHAD.

Without links these claims are as worthless as .........

and yeah it was our master that sent its nuclear submarines to help us in times of difficulty,and were was ur "greater than himalayas" friend then..?In hibernation..? poor guys.didn know their friends were being slaughtered in the war and their country was abt to be split into 2 halves. :lol:

Instead of ranting,crying,whinning and trolling..do see where i insulted u or ur india which u ????
Unless then keep quiet and keep ur ranting to urself.

Who said it was u...? It was ur country mates..and u guys take collective responsibilty.

Read this and learn:

I was one of the first western journalists invited into ISI HQ in 1986. ISI's then director, the fierce Lt. General Akhtar Rahman, personally briefed me on Pakistan's secret role in fighting Soviet occupation of Afghanistan. ISI's `boys' provided communications, logistics, training, heavy weapons, and direction in the Afghan War. I kept ISI's role in Afghanistan a secret until the war ended in 1989.

ISI was primarily responsible for the victory over the Soviets, which hastened the collapse of the USSR. At war's end, Gen. Akhtar and Pakistan's leader, Zia ul Haq, both died in a sabotaged C-130 transport aircraft. Unfortunately, most Pakistanis blame the United States for this assassination.

Eric Margolis: Blaming Pakistan's Spies For A War Gone Wrong

Without links these claims are *** worthless as .........
and yeah it was our master that sent its nuclear sumbarines to help us in times of difficulty,and were was ur "greater than himalayas" friend then..?In hibernation..? poor guys.didn know their friends were being slaughtered in the war and their country was abt to be split into 2 halves. :lol:

It did happen there is just nothing to brag about when you shoot down cargo aircraft, helicopters, and ground attack.

Regarding the topic, Russia will not collapse, Zakaria is as usual day dreaming and he has a platform to please his American masters who pay him.

LOL, Zakaria has said no such thing, you are falling for the idiotic title by the trollmaster.

Oh, my dear russian, come on, dont need to hide your real thinking what you have posted.↓ Using my not very good enlgish reading ability, I can easyly read out that you think indian are your servants.:lol:

You really dont need to think about that will break our indian member's heart, bcoz they are very proud to be your servants. You can just speak your real thinking loudy, Indian is our servants!!!:smitten:

troll i told you in the first page i can see the future...... check it if you still havent.........

do contact me about your illness i am a medical pro by profession you need care, understanding and medical help.....

also some lessons in english wont do any harm ....

pity you my friend hope you had better choices.

Without links these claims are as worthless as .........

and yeah it was our master that sent its nuclear submarines to help us in times of difficulty,and were was ur "greater than himalayas" friend then..?In hibernation..? poor guys.didn know their friends were being slaughtered in the war and their country was abt to be split into 2 halves. :lol:

Read this and weep, behold the power of PAF.

Pakistan was the second nation (after Israel) to use the F-16 in combat. The Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in 1979 in support of the pro-Soviet government in Kabul, which was being hard-pressed by Mujahadeen rebel forces, marked the start of a decade-long occupation. Mujahadeen rebels continued to harass the occupying Soviet military force as well as the forces of the Afghan regime that it was supporting. The war soon spilled over into neighboring Pakistan, with a horde of refugees fleeing to camps across the border in an attempt to escape the conflict. In addition, many of the rebels used Pakistan as a sanctuary from which to carry out forays into Afghanistan, and a steady flow of US-supplied arms were carried into Afghanistan from staging areas in Pakistan near the border. This inevitably resulted in border violations by Soviet and Afghan aircraft attempting to interdict these operations.

Between May 1986 and November of 1988, PAF F-16s have shot down at least eight intruders from Afghanistan. The first three of these (one Su-22, one probable Su-22, and one An-26) were shot down by two pilots from No. 9 Squadron. Pilots of No. 14 Squadron destroyed the remaining five intruders (two Su-22s, two MiG-23s, and one Su-25). Most of these kills were by the AIM-9 Sidewinder, but at least one (a Su-22) was destroyed by cannon fire. Flight Lieutenant Khalid Mamood is credited with three of these kills. At least one F-16 was lost in these battles, this one in an encounter between two F-16s and six Afghan Air Force aircraft on April 29th, 1987. However, the lost F-16 appears to have been an 'own goal', having been hit by a Sidewinder fired by the other F-16. The unfortunate F-16 pilot (Flight Lieutenant Shahid Sikandar Khan) ejected safely.

You call SU-22, An-26 and MiG 23's, cargo planes and helicopter.

http://www.f-16.net/f-16_users_article14.html

Back
Top Bottom