What's new

How long will Russia last?

Dude, I might have applied some stereotypical statement to the Russian, but my intention wasn't racist at all. Why are you so emotionally outbursted?

You think Vodka drinker is a manner to insult the Russian? I know many Westerners call us "Chinaman" or sometimes "Chinky slanted eyes". I am not going to outrage over this which is far more malicious to what I have said about the Russian people. The stereotype is not always accurate.

Of course, you know more about Russia than I do, if you think it is inappropriate to call many Russians as Vodka drinkers, then remind me. Then I will not use any inappropriate impression of stereotype next time. No need to overreact at all my Russian friend. :cheers:

i am sure this link will help you...
check Ur rank and Russian.....Russia climbed only one place but seriously what a giant leap.....a jump of 11 places by china.......

List of countries by Failed States Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i am sure this link will help you...
check Ur rank and Russian.....Russia climbed only one place but seriously what a giant leap.....a jump of 11 places by china.......

List of countries by Failed States Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

During the early stage of the development, this is unpreventable. Everything looks a bit chaotic, until the nation's per capita becomes high and everything will become more stable.

India and Russia are both classified into the same category with China.

The Fund for Peace - Failed States Index

Soviets did infiltrate the hell out of India back in the 80's and by looking here, the Russians have kept up their high infiltration standards.

On a side note, during the soviet invasion of Afghanistan, many soviets used to blend in with Pashtuns, Baloch and Sindhi by learning their customs, language and look. My father met many guys from USSR in the 80's who knew how to speak urdu and were stationed in Pakistan for their nefarious activities.

Share of wat?
USSR :rofl:.....After 1980s how many parts did it split into?
Viva SSG n mujahedeen.:coffee:

its funny when talking about the terrorists in Afganisatan you guys says its all because of US ..US trained them and Pakistan has nothing to do with it..Then when come to spliting of USSR you guys want to take all the credit..hypocrisy at its best :cheers:

its funny when talking about the terrorists in Afganisatan you guys says its all because of US ..US trained them and Pakistan has nothing to do with it..Then when come to spliting of USSR you guys want to take all the credit..hypocrisy at its best :cheers:

It's not exactly a secret that all the mujahideen were trained by Pakistan. Especifically Colonel Imam and Mohammed yousuf who was the commander in chief at Afghanistan amongst many others.

But it was all US funded, but we used that money to build nuclear under US approval.

As for the current situation, it's US own doing, they had many chances to correct the problems but too late now.

Also SSG commandos or ISI agents are not operating against NATO in Afghanistan.

Not surprised,
Servants should try their best to serve their master.
BTW: Congrate to russian, you have good servants~:lol:

Ok...so BTW wat are the Pakistani friends doing here..??
Ur logic also applies to them i guess and also one has thanked this post so as to confirm my doubt. :lol:

First its Afghanistan.
2nd)The terrorists were called Mujahedeen werent they?

Before ranting.kindly go and see a hollywood movie CHARLIE WILSONS WAR......It provides accounts wat happened in afghan jihad.
No americans were present in afghanistan on ground to combat russian army and spetsnaz.....It was ssgs ..... black stock ops teams.
US provided MONEY and weapons.....
Brain damaged mentality of hipocrites at the best.
Now dont turn this thread into Anti Pakistan after ur useless trollings

i guess the question needs to be asked HOW LONG WILL THE WORLD LAST?... it isnt that one country will stay and one will die.... we all will suffer when time comes and it wont be someone who will win it will be everyone who will loose...... till then i dont think its worth discussing how long Russia will last... if you think that way how long Pakistan or India will last??? we dont seem to have anything what Russia has........... Stupid discussion

Our relation is mutual, Chinese and Pakistan, it's like a friendship. But Russia is your overlord but after bush and his few actions you dumped them for USA. But you came to your senses when you realised US only wants you for a balancing game and nothing else. So you thought let's go back to those guys who provided us cover, weapons and many other deals that kept us alive.

Ok...so BTW wat are the Pakistani friends doing here..??
Ur logic also applies to them i guess and also one has thanked this post so as to confirm my doubt. :lol:

Why bring Pakistan into ur B.S rantings and whinings?
Any genetic problem with u trolls?

There are more indian trolls cryin here........

Why bring Pakistan into ur B.S rantings and whinings?
Any genetic problem with u trolls?

There are more indian trolls cryin here........

So y did bring in India in the first place....and insult my country..?

And if i give it back why crying..?

Before ranting.kindly go and see a hollywood movie CHARLIE WILSONS WAR......

Now wen did hollywood movies become sources for actual happenings..?

BTW have u seen the movie Independence Day..?
In that WIll Smith defeats Aliens with F-18 Hornets....:rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom