What's new

How ISI fooled kulbashan yadav

Here is a question for tooi wal, why doesn't their deity say kulbashan yadav?

What I have heard is that as we knew this guy for some time now so finally when we realized we have chased him enough to know many parts of his network we have to get him but he was than in Iran. So through some of his guys who were captured by us he was send a plan of taking out some VIP personality in Baluchistan. To make that plan he came inside Pakistan and was captured.

That is a lie. Iranians can never be anti Pakistan
RAW still have major operational base in Iran and Iranians knew exactly what they are doing. Iran was our great friend until Shah was the ruler still these Molana Hazrat came not so much

RAW still have major operational base in Iran and Iranians knew exactly what they are doing. Iran was our great friend until Shah was the ruler still these Molana Hazrat came not so much

BS !!

Shah wanted to annex Balochistan as well lol

And you want Iran on Pakistans side because?
Many reasons. taking the religion out of it, Iran makes for a natural ally considering the geo location with respect to Pakistan's border. It is a waaaay stronger nation culturally & Nationally (national cohesion) as opposed to any of the gulf monarchies.

Many reasons. taking the religion out of it, Iran makes for a natural ally considering the geo location with respect to Pakistan's border. It is a waaaay stronger nation culturally & Nationally (national cohesion) as opposed to any of the gulf monarchies.

Why do you think they are Stronger or Superior than Pakistan?
I would Love to hear out some examples

they arent necessarily tronger in Miliitary terms, but culturally they are waaay stronger. just look at the level of research coming out of their educational institutes vs ours. Just look at their national output vs ours. Just look at their urban & rural development and look at ours. im sure you'll have the answer, not to forget all this while they have been under major sanctions for almost 4 decades. even scientifically they have developed systems to dodge sophisticated military tech (I was just reading how Iran has developed electronic interference techniques to mess with western intel platforms with littel to no outside help) Just the fact that they have been able to stand up to arabic & western pressures for so long provides the proof, given they had oil reserves to turn to in the hour of need.

Btw I said Iran is stronger than Gulf monarchies, not Pakistan. but in certain things, education and research for one, they are better and more advanced than Pakistan is

they arent necessarily tronger in Miliitary terms, but culturally they are waaay stronger. just look at the level of research coming out of their educational institutes vs ours. Just look at their national output vs ours. Just look at their urban & rural development and look at ours. im sure you'll have the answer, not to forget all this while they have been under major sanctions for almost 4 decades. even scientifically they have developed systems to dodge sophisticated military tech (I was just reading how Iran has developed electronic interference techniques to mess with western intel platforms with littel to no outside help) Just the fact that they have been able to stand up to arabic & western pressures for so long provides the proof, given they had oil reserves to turn to in the hour of need.

Btw I said Iran is stronger than Gulf monarchies, not Pakistan. but in certain things, education and research for one, they are better and more advanced than Pakistan is

Arab countries are built by Pakistani Labor. I treat them as our own territory lol.

Anyhow coming back to strategic Geo location. What advantages do you See in particular?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom