What's new

How "Indigenous" is Dhruv/ALH?

I said it earlier also.. We make the most important component of every weapon We procure.. MONEY... ;)

When was the last time Pakistan used this indigenous component for its weapons??? :azn:

are you joking with me Kid, drawings were done outside India ?????? Do you even know what a BOM is ??? sorry i have no time to argue with kids, go back to sucking your thumb and crying.

And I thought you worked for HAL or DRDO? Your lack of knowledge reflects the amount of Indian indigenous input in their own projects which consists of non indian technologies. Calling some one "kid" wont help you win any argument at all other then make a fool out of yourself. Perhaps you can enlighten me with F-22 using parts from "all over the world" and Indian technical contribution.

I said it earlier also.. We make the most important component of every weapon We procure.. MONEY... ;)

When was the last time Pakistan used this indigenous component for its weapons??? :azn:

I dont think the topic is about pakistan? Perhaps you are having some trouble with fallowing a simple rule in this forum and oh do share your knowledge about Indian technical contribution to Dhruv project.

And I thought you worked for HAL or DRDO? Your lack of knowledge reflects the amount of Indian indigenous input in their own projects which consists of non indian technologies. Calling some one "kid" wont help you win any argument at all other then make a fool out of yourself. Perhaps you can enlighten me with F-22 using parts from "all over the world" and Indian technical contribution.

http://www.f22fighter.com/AffordableStealth.pdf

http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/f22-raptor-procurement-events-updated-02908/#program

Read these and now stop arguing and go home. Your still very much a kid on a crying rampage.

Foreign companies involved in the F-22 program -

1) Omron
2) ABB
3) Weidmuller
4) NSK or sometime THK
5)SMC
6)Panasonic Industrial automation.
7) G AND D which is now owned by a Japanese firm.

and the list goes on and on.

companies like such as United Technologies Corp., Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Co, Pratt and Whitney who were part of the F-22 program are routine users of Japanese and German components as they offer better quality at a lower price.

think before you say something kid, there are other people who know more than you.

Last edited:
Taking things out of context are we? India has only 10% input in engine development while avionics mission computer hydraulics etc were all provided to india by multi national companies off the shelf. That 10% does not mean Indians entire input in actual helicopter.
So we have two indian members claiming to have worked for HAL, I do not know what you guys did their because of your knowledge it seems you guys had no idea of foreigner involvement in the project. Without them it does not exists.

You have conveniently ignored the Janes article that clearly recognises Dhruv as indigenous.

10% or 0.1% I rest my case.
:cheers:

Growler answer this - can you prove to me once where it says that the BOM's or the structural drawing were done outside India. Prove to me this and you win, plain and simple as that. If you cant then you must keep your mouth shut. you ran away again.

http://www.f22fighter.com/AffordableStealth.pdf

The F-22 Raptor: Procurement & Events

Read these and now stop arguing and go home. Your still very much a kid on a crying rampage.

Foreign companies involved in the F-22 program -

1) Omron
2) ABB
3) Weidmuller
4) NSK or sometime THK
5)SMC
6)Panasonic Industrial automation.
7) G AND D which is now owned by a Japanese firm.

and the list goes on and on.

companies like such as United Technologies Corp., Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Co, Pratt and Whitney who were part of the F-22 program are routine users of Japanese and German components as they offer better quality at a lower price.

think before you say something kid, there are other people who know more than you.

DRDO fanboy, The links you have provided do not mention those foreigner parts you have listed. But the Fact remains F-22 uses more american systems and it wont be sold to anyone for the next 5-10 years or so. F-22 and Dhruv indigenous technologies have no comparison.
You have yet to provide details of Indian technical involvement in Dhruv that exceeds beyond 10-15%.

DRDO fanboy, The links you have provided do not mention those foreigner parts you have listed. But the Fact remains F-22 uses more american systems and it wont be sold to anyone for the next 5-10 years or so. F-22 and Dhruv indigenous technologies have no comparison.
You have yet to provide details of Indian technical involvement in Dhruv that exceeds beyond 10-15%.

sorry its obvious that you cant even read, check the links properly and come back. Pakistani Fanboy come back when you grow up. I dont intent to provide any details to anyone with the brain size as yours. You can only wake up someone who is sleeping but can never wakeup someone is pretending to sleep.

Growler answer this - can you prove to me once where it says that the BOM's or the structural drawing were done outside India. Prove to me this and you win, plain and simple as that. If you cant then you must keep your mouth shut. you ran away again.

Looks like the DRDO fanboy has alot of free time so he spends most of the time here.

Dhruv is based on BK-117
typen.bk117.p6.jpg

Lol give me some time and i will post something more credible then this. ok? and then When I prove it to you that Dhruv was designed by MBB Germany and that the Sahkti engine the indians brag about being mostly Indian was designed by Turbomeca in France will you admit that you are just a DRDO fanboy?

So Indian contribution to Dhruv is growing by a factor of 5 from 5% to 10% to 15%, all in a single thread.

Last edited:
sorry its obvious that you cant even read, check the links properly and come back. Pakistani Fanboy come back when you grow up. I dont intent to provide any details to anyone with the brain size as yours. You can only wake up someone who is sleeping but can never wakeup someone is pretending to sleep.

Unfortunately with the peanut size brain of yours you can not sleep without being in state of denial.

So Indian contribution to Dhrov is growing by a factor of 5 from 5% to 10% to 15%, all in a single thread.

And Indians have yet to prove their technical input in Dhruv. Before trying to be corny I advise you to re read my post without bursting in flames. I said Indian input in Shakti engine is 10% which is stated by Turbomeca officials.

Looks like the DRDO fanboy has alot of free time so he spends most of the time here.

Dhruv is based on BK-117
typen.bk117.p6.jpg

Lol give me some time and i will post something more credible then this. ok? and then When I prove it to you that Dhruv was designed by MBB Germany and that the Sahkti engine the indians brag about being mostly Indian was designed by Turbomeca in France will you admit that you are just a DRDO fanboy?

ok prove it to me then we will talk, and your BK-117 comparison is a joke. We make the Bell Helicopter at our place, even it looks like the Dhruv, next your going to say that the Bell Helicopter is not made my Textron also lol waiting for your " credible " post.

Dhruv is based on BK-117
typen.bk117.p6.jpg

My job as a purchaser give me a lot of free time so i can spend time spanking kids like you on PDF lol dont worry about my time, worry about your senseless post.

Back
Top Bottom