What's new

How " indigenous " Indian Akash SAM system really is ?

You only reserve the right to call something indigenous when you develop the product from the scratch including designing which is the core of SAM systems as the designs and other specs are copy righted under international law unless a transfer of technology agreement or license production agreement is signed.

Performing a sensor upgrade on a russian system won't make it "indigenous".

If we claim the missile developed by ourselves after years of development and trials that is burning you because you cannot do it yourself? Do you know what is called sensor upgrade and what is there in the missile? No, you do not bother about it.

Suddenly came into mind, "ohhh there is a Indian missile looks like Russian, let me post it and make some fun," but you do not know it will backfire.

I expect you to admit the truth and stop calling Akash an "indigenous " system because its not.

Ok, its not Indigenous, its Rawalpindigenous. Now happy? Can this thread be closed now?? :hitwall:

Then the Russian must have sued us on their copyright violation, Oh wait.....they didn't. :woot:

Maybe they offered you something called "license production" under the name of "Akash". ;)

I have said in my original post that this missile is now Indian no doubt as you have the capability to produce it but it cannot be called Indigenous because its not a product of Indian R&D .

If we claim the missile developed by ourselves after years of development and trials that is burning you because you cannot do it yourself? Do you know what is called sensor upgrade and what is there in the missile? No, you do not bother about it.

Suddenly came into mind, "ohhh there is a Indian missile looks like Russian, let me post it and make some fun," but you do not know it will backfire.

yes that was funny - now how about you shut up ?

I expect you to admit the truth and stop calling Akash an "indigenous " system because its not.
Why do not you live with your dream. You simply do not know anything about Akash, atleast knowing about it would have been beneficial to you.

One example was the SA-6 had net centric operation? Akash is capable of operating in net-centric warfare.

Maybe they offered you something called "license production" under the name of "Akash". ;)

I have said in my original post that this missile is now Indian no doubt as you have the capability to produce it but it cannot be called Indigenous because its not a product of Indian R&D .

Now back it up with proof or you are just trolling without any actual knowledge.

they know how to use google and then the next day they call themselves researchers :)
i do not know about internal parts of missiles but i dont think this RESEARCHERS knows anything either..

Another RESEARCHed thread...

Guy need sleeping pills and bashing india make him sleep .so let it be mate .. Akash is now one of the best in the region with confirmed order of 5billion dollars ,forces are more than happy with its performance.

Now that was funny - now how about you shut up ?

lol Why? Difficult to reply? You started a thread without knowing about it and wen i raised question, I should shut up?

Another one, the radars and configuration of Akash and SA-6 are completely different. Akash is guided by PESA Rajendra.

:lol: You again proved yourself!! You do not deserve a reply, because you do not know it neither you understand them. "No matter what inside and how much they are different but this cannot be Indian, how it can be!!!!" lol

If it too much hurting you that we are deploying an indigenous missile in thousands of numbers, do one thing, there are many SAMs are deploed along Indian border, start thinking about them and forget about Akash, Like it is not there. lol

There is not a single similarity between the missiles but he started a thread because they look same!!! What can we say about the researcher! :woot:

New BDL facility will built 500 Akash per year.

BEL facility....
BEL+%252822%2529.jpg

BEL+%252821%2529.JPG

Akash.jpg

Rajendra phased array radar
6tmhj8.jpg

You only reserve the right to call something indigenous when you develop the product from the scratch including designing which is the core of SAM systems as the designs and other specs are copy righted under international law unless a transfer of technology agreement or license production agreement is signed.

Performing a sensor upgrade on a russian system won't make it "indigenous".

Nowerdays lot of people in Pakistan has started doing some research on the word called indigenous..

Stupid thread, Pakistani members are lashing out to cover their shame after PNS attack.

tell me how indigenous is-
-F-16
-F-7
-JFT (do not claim it is part developed by Pakistan- what part?)
-G3
-M4
-M113
-P-3C
-Mirage III
-C130

etc, etc.

Sort your own house out before you pick up on tedious points about other countries. Right now I think most of your country, and the rest of the world want answers about the attack and not about Indian defence projects. Grow up.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom