What's new

How " indigenous " Indian Akash SAM system really is ?

oh my god aeronaut..both of them look just like missiles....
and their platforms look same too...
India should have put akash SAM on rickshaw or tractor...
and the way they are launched..its like a mirror image..
thanks for opening our eyes man..

Do you really think , discussion is what he seeks.

Anything on India is really satisfying and hence researches and posts stupid threads like these.

Both are different and the only similarity is visual.

You cant refrain yourself from trolling can you ? -- no one is talking about Pakistani missiles in this thread but we are talking Akash :rolleyes:

I donno why mods bring back trolls they ban for a good reason.

Burning? :lol: Cannot face the truth? Why no one should talk about Pakistani missile because your burning hatred for Akash will be busted? You cannot develop anything but ready to criticize others based on self created mysth.

What, this post went overhead? Already busted?

SA-6 had active/semi active radar homing Akash has command line guidance.

You cant refrain yourself from trolling can you ? -- no one is talking about Pakistani missiles in this thread but we are talking Akash :rolleyes:

I donno why mods bring back trolls they ban for a good reason.

Ok so you are expecting what ?.
A answer like "we all agree to aeronaut"?? Is it the only non trolling answer you seek? :lol:

The main component of any kind of missile is its guidance system, care to talk about that part.

There's hardly any change in design in missiles.

You only reserve the right to call something indigenous when you develop the product from the scratch including designing which is the core of SAM systems as the designs and other specs are copy righted under international law unless a transfer of technology agreement or license production agreement is signed.

Performing a sensor upgrade on a russian system won't make it "indigenous".

AERONAUT, It will be much better if you will come up with some details and What are the exact proof that indiactes, Akash is not indigenous?

It has the same color scheme and look somewhat similar. What other proof do you need?

Do you really think , discussion is what he seeks.

Anything on India is really satisfying and hence researches and posts stupid threads like these.

Both are different and the only similarity is visual.

i was just being sarcastic yar :)

Already out?

The thread is a troll, you are not posting this first time. Burning, :rofl: yiu can not digest that we have developed the system and deployed it thats why such thread. Develop something for your own first than talk about others.

As per his previous post he wants all those who oppose his views to be banned and to labelled as a troll. Thats why he cries "why mods allow" each and every time.

Ok so you are expecting what ?.
A answer like "we all agree to aeronaut"?? Is it the only non trolling answer you seek? :lol:

I expect you to admit the truth and stop calling Akash an "indigenous " system because its not.

You only reserve the right to call something indigenous when you develop the product from the scratch including designing which is the core of SAM systems as the designs and other specs are copy righted under international law unless a transfer of technology agreement or license production agreement is signed.

Performing a sensor upgrade on a russian system won't make it "indigenous".

Then the Russian must have sued us on their copyright violation, Oh wait.....they didn't. :woot:

AERONAUT, It will be much better if you will come up with some details and What are the exact proof that indiactes, Akash is not indigenous?

Facts have been presented , i guess you need to get out of this state of denial !

We are not at all among those shameless people who even copy pastes from scrap and wreckages or buy and remake type just like robbers.

We have an establishment who goes through the pain of developing, testing and inducting which is of a painful exercise which the OP will never know or havent ever heard.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom