What's new

How " indigenous " Indian Akash SAM system really is ?

Yo people ... why feeding trolls... stick to akash vs SA-6 .. educate the pakistani members... dont stray off to arjun and other stuff... plenty threads for that

TO HELL FIRE,
Sorry boss.I thought he was replying to any pakistani.I did not see and myself acted like a moron.
And rdgarding arjun armor,then let me tell you my dad is working in the PXE Balasosore for last 3 decades as an engineer and has seen the armor from start.I will take his words than a moron like any over the border keyboard warrior.If you still think arjun uses the 1990 type style composite armor then you are making a big mistake.The stil has been droped long ago and the armor that was used in the mk1was developped as late as 2004.This armor has almost no rha.Instead carbon composites,glass reenforced plastic and kevlar has been used extensively.The ceramic alumina has also been changed fiber reenforced boron carbide plates.Sheer thickness of this armor is over 5 inches.It was able to stop a 125 tungsten round,rod length of 560mm(penetration-600 mm at 2000meter) from 500 meters with no significant damage.It has also been testesd against the 120 mm mk1 t round,rod length of 960mm(piercing-800 mm rha at 2400meter at 45 degree) from a 52 cal gun at 1700 m/sec from 800 meter and stopped that too(with getting more damage).
Again extremely sorry for what i did.

Yo people ... why feeding trolls... stick to akash vs SA-6 .. educate the pakistani members... dont stray off to arjun and other stuff... plenty threads for that

You are absolutly right buddy.But how can you make these thick headed morons that both are not the same?
Like sa-6 has semi active seeker but akash is comand guided,sa3 range 20km max akash range 32km,sa6 top seed 500m/sec akash top speed 2.8mach to 3.2mach and it goes on.infact oter than being sams they don't have anything common(except the solid fuel ramjet propulsion).
REGARDS........

This is called blind patriotism ;) ;) ;)

Actually I got too angry because of nonsence posts by the pakistani forrumers.Why they put their frustration on us?
And qegarding the blind patriotism part:if protesting someone,talking bs about my country makes me a blind patriot then I am and I an proud of it.
REGARDS........

8b8e26deeabe0100ac5507bf14bc0780.jpg

WHAT DO YOU SAY NOW....Mr.research...

8b4cd3f3f2be44e8a400aec647a8e449.jpg

Common yar if any one make thread about Pakistani missiles then mod call it trolling

Till now Pakistan is not even able to made a SLV and people here talking about ICBM :lol:

Indigenous ????? WTF :rofl:

TO HELL FIRE,
Sorry boss.I thought he was replying to any pakistani.I did not see and myself acted like a moron.
Again extremely sorry for what i did.

With all due respect whatever you said above, is all that info in public domain??? You might have first hand information since your Dad works there but might not be good idea to share that info in public domain.....If it is already in public domain then good job!!!!

Currently this is not in publibk domain.Though Prasun Sengupta gave some info about the armor but told that it will be on mk2.But what he did not know is that the rha has alreay been changed big time with composites.The mk2 may get even havier because according to my Dad they are trying to use tungsten mess encased in composite material.Currently I can not prove it because none of these are on the net.But you can take it because my info is 100 percent authentic.
ENJOY........

With all due respect whatever you said above, is all that info in public domain??? You might have first hand information since your Dad works there but might not be good idea to share that info in public domain.....If it is already in public domain then good job!!!!

chill the information is in public domain, what is not, he is not aware of ..... be rest assured!!! The armour he has described, is just about any modern day composite armour. Nothing more to that. Things which are not in public domain wont be posted here anyways

You sure this information regarding the final version of kanchan armor is in publik?That means I got late.My bad.
By the way Hell Fire,have you accepted my apology or not?If not then I can apologise again.If yes then
THANX........

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom