What's new

How Indians are Exploiting Azad Jammu & Kashmir's Youth

simple Brain

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Internet certainly is today's most valuable necessity, it has reduced the distances between individuals, Nations, cultures etc. However, there are many Nations that have become Champions of of using Internet for their own agendas & Propaganda, predominant ones are USA, Israel, India, UK, France and Saudi Arabia.

Recently, I have interviewed several AJK students for internships and jobs and I have come to know that their is an uncertainty, disquietude and aversion towards Pakistan and Pakistani People. I may sound absurd but that's how they openly described their bound with the rest of the Pakistan.

Their explanation is that they have friends who are in direct contact with them from Jammu & Kashmir and according to them they are well off their lives are far much better than us and that Indian Government looks after them very well, things that weren't true off course, however their confidence was literally built up to it.

When I asked that what do you think of Indian Government revoking the article 370 and the curfew in Indian Occupied Kashmir, they replied that "According to them this is for the benefits of Kashmiri People" and that they are getting free education, free services, free medical, free food since their has been a curfew in the Valley.

I had to know that how is it possible when their is no Internet service available in Indian Occupied Kashmir these students and young fellas have found their way to connect with their friends. I somehow managed to make several friends over several social media accounts pretending to be the Kashmiri myself, and what I have find out that those who were claiming to be from Indian Occupied Kashmir weren't actually from there. They always hid their identities, according to them they have a freedom but they wish to conceal themselves because at this stage they don't believe me, I may be a Pakistani spy of something.

According to them Pakistan's Government is brutal and that whatever we watch over the Internet regarding Indian Occupied forces is not true, its all propaganda. And when I started to ask questions, they got really hasty about it.

What I concluded that RAW and likes of it in Indian Occupied Kashmir has hired a bunch of goons who pretend to be Kashmiris but they actually are not. They are exploiting our youth and running their propaganda machines. Since our young Kashmiri Brothers and sisters are naive predominantly the students, they have become the easy target.

The future ramification of this can be catastrophic. We have seen it in our Western border Areas, it took almost a decade to achieve a peace and stability in those regions. What consequences shall we face right now it's too early to conclude. However, one thing is certain, we really need to gear up against the Indian Propaganda machines.

There is no propaganda. Now that the internet services are getting restored in J&K, everyone will be able to see the real situation there. It's a fact that people of J&K are much better off than AJK. Go watch some videos on how Indian Army officers are trying to persuade misguided militants to give up arms and come back in society....Where in the world do you see anything like that? China, Syria, Iraq...anywhere else they would be shot dead just for being a militant. Kashmiris are our brothers and they are an integral part of India.

There is no propaganda. Now that the internet services are getting restored in J&K, everyone will be able to see the real situation there. It's a fact that people of J&K are much better off than AJK. Go watch some videos on how Indian Army officers are trying to persuade misguided militants to give up arms and come back in society....Where in the world do you see anything like that? China, Syria, Iraq...anywhere else they would be shot dead just for being a militant. Kashmiris are our brothers and they are an integral part of India.

Then why did you switch off internet services in first place. Because you do not want the world to know whats happening in IOK from those people who are living there. Also internet services are restored only in hindu majority areas not muslim majority areas.

Then why did you switch off internet services in first place. Because you do not want the world to know whats happening in IOK from those people who are living there. Also internet services are restored only in hindu majority areas not muslim majority areas.

We turned it off due to security issues and now we turned it back on. So people didn't have internet for 100 days...big deal. Reality doesn't change and you can go to J&K and see the situation with your own eyes. There is no protest, no tension...Kashimirs are happy and proud to become Indian citizens and be part of a vibrant country.

We turned it off due to security issues and now we turned it back on. So people didn't have internet for 100 days...big deal. Reality doesn't change and you can go to J&K and see the situation with your own eyes. There is no protest, no tension...Kashimirs are happy and proud to become Indian citizens and be part of a vibrant country.

@waz @The Eagle .... Can we get rid of this propaganda machine ? 313 posts with 21 negative rating.

@waz @The Eagle .... Can we get rid of this propaganda machine ? 313 posts with 21 negative rating.

I wouldn't stop them to come here and say whatever they are trying to cover. We wouldn't be able to differentiate between real & cover-up until & unless someone says so. That's an eye opener and so an exposure. Are you expecting them to share the miserable state of Indian Occupied Kashmir? Do you want to say that Indian Army Chief wasn't boasting about concentration camps? or it is to deny that Kashmiris aren't missing by Indian Army?.

Internet certainly is today's most valuable necessity, it has reduced the distances between individuals, Nations, cultures etc. However, there are many Nations that have become Champions of of using Internet for their own agendas & Propaganda, predominant ones are USA, Israel, India, UK, France and Saudi Arabia.

Recently, I have interviewed several AJK students for internships and jobs and I have come to know that their is an uncertainty, disquietude and aversion towards Pakistan and Pakistani People. I may sound absurd but that's how they openly described their bound with the rest of the Pakistan.

Their explanation is that they have friends who are in direct contact with them from Jammu & Kashmir and according to them they are well off their lives are far much better than us and that Indian Government looks after them very well, things that weren't true off course, however their confidence was literally built up to it.

When I asked that what do you think of Indian Government revoking the article 370 and the curfew in Indian Occupied Kashmir, they replied that "According to them this is for the benefits of Kashmiri People" and that they are getting free education, free services, free medical, free food since their has been a curfew in the Valley.

I had to know that how is it possible when their is no Internet service available in Indian Occupied Kashmir these students and young fellas have found their way to connect with their friends. I somehow managed to make several friends over several social media accounts pretending to be the Kashmiri myself, and what I have find out that those who were claiming to be from Indian Occupied Kashmir weren't actually from there. They always hid their identities, according to them they have a freedom but they wish to conceal themselves because at this stage they don't believe me, I may be a Pakistani spy of something.

According to them Pakistan's Government is brutal and that whatever we watch over the Internet regarding Indian Occupied forces is not true, its all propaganda. And when I started to ask questions, they got really hasty about it.

What I concluded that RAW and likes of it in Indian Occupied Kashmir has hired a bunch of goons who pretend to be Kashmiris but they actually are not. They are exploiting our youth and running their propaganda machines. Since our young Kashmiri Brothers and sisters are naive predominantly the students, they have become the easy target.

The future ramification of this can be catastrophic. We have seen it in our Western border Areas, it took almost a decade to achieve a peace and stability in those regions. What consequences shall we face right now it's too early to conclude. However, one thing is certain, we really need to gear up against the Indian Propaganda machines.

I bet these are JKLF idiots from around Muzzafarabad. Tell them to cross the border and go enjoy milk and honey.

I wouldn't stop them to come here and say whatever they are trying to cover. We wouldn't be able to differentiate between real & cover-up until & unless someone says so. That's an eye opener and so an exposure. Are you expecting them to share the miserable state of Indian Occupied Kashmir? Do you want to say that Indian Army Chief wasn't boasting about concentration camps? or it is to deny that Kashmiris aren't missing by Indian Army?.

Hmm..Good point.

The grass is greener..

this goes both ways, there are Kashmiris here who wave the Pak flag too (though I suspect that is more to antagonize the authorities than any real sense of their lives actually being better off in/with Pak)

I speak to a LOT of Kashmiris, the common man, trader, craftsmen, cottage industry small business guys mostly, as well as a few prominent "big" people. Their dislike/distrust of Modi/BJP aside, they are still not pro Pak.

Go watch some videos on how Indian Army officers are trying to persuade misguided militants to give up arms and come back in society....Where in the world do you see anything like that? China, Syria, Iraq...anywhere else they would be shot dead just for being a militant.

So you want us to watch your propaganda videos, where your soldiers are helping Kashmiris herding cows and goats? No we certainly don't see such kinda of a scripted propaganda anywhere else, except from Indian Occupied forces.

So you want us to watch your propaganda videos, where your soldiers are helping Kashmiris herding cows and goats? No we certainly don't see such kinda of a scripted propaganda anywhere else, except from Indian Occupied forces.

Nah watch the "Real videos" like the ones your fellow countrymen post above. Indian ones are propaganda ofcourse.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom