What's new

How Indians are Exploiting Azad Jammu & Kashmir's Youth

According to them Pakistan's Government is brutal and that whatever we watch over the Internet regarding Indian Occupied forces is not true, its all propaganda. And when I started to ask questions, they got really hasty about it.

What I concluded that RAW and likes of it in Indian Occupied Kashmir has hired a bunch of goons who pretend to be Kashmiris but they actually are not. They are exploiting our youth and running their propaganda machines. Since our young Kashmiri Brothers and sisters are naive predominantly the students, they have become the easy target.

I wonder how RAW managed to make them think that Pakistan's Government is brutal.

And then everyone says that ISI is the best.

The grass is greener..

this goes both ways, there are Kashmiris here who wave the Pak flag too (though I suspect that is more to antagonize the authorities than any real sense of their lives actually being better off in/with Pak)

I speak to a LOT of Kashmiris, the common man, trader, craftsmen, cottage industry small business guys mostly, as well as a few prominent "big" people. Their dislike/distrust of Modi/BJP aside, they are still not pro Pak.
As though they're going to tell you what they really think.

Thanks for letting me know....random dude on the internet...definitely oppressed "Kashmiri"... with Pakistani flags

No problem if you want proof let me know

what about my short stumpy black like tar call center frustrated virgin southie closer to aborigine friend spouting shit on Pak forum regarding other country citizens ?
What’s up darkness ? No questions ??

:pakistan: Flag of the valley :pakistan:

burn dirty tricolor burn dirty India

Indians are like molester that touches up a child then says see he/she wants to be with me while the child is like those confused kashmiris.

I see.

Was that before or after the revocation of Article 370 & 35A?

You must be one of the few to be let in because if memory serves Kashmir was still on Lock down.

Finally..., this interaction you speak of - was it with Muslims or just the Hindu/Sikh Community?
Both before and after, was actually worried about some of them because they're in the neighbourhood and I was wondering if they'd show up for the months where they usually set shop and do business.

Sure enough, they did show up right on schedule, and are doing business as normal, and everyone that I spoke to has no horror tales to tell or anything of the sort.

Are they happy, do they like Modi ? NO and a bigger NO !

but they're fine, and everyone they know (friends/family etc) are fine too. At least for my local ones who I spoke with.

All these interactions are with genuine sons of the soil Koshur speaking Kashmiri muslims, most of them from outside of Srinagar and from rural areas.

There is a HUGE trader community of Kashmiris who set out every winter to popular touristy locations all over India and they sell handicrafts, jewellery, carpets and all sorts of knick-knacks.

Also know some higher up in the social hierarchy folk very well, they are also not happy and greatly dislike Modi/BJP but still not pro Pak.

They are overwhelmingly genuinely not pro Pakistan from what I see here talking to real people. They weren't very nice to your para SF in 1965, dhoka dia ! fir milega !

Conditions on the ground in post 370 abrogation Indian Kashmir are still not good enough to warrant or gamble with a military reply from Pakistan.. not even close, I would say.

As though they're going to tell you what they really think.
They would, Modi/BJP/"Hindutva" ko khul ke gaali dete hain, and they are within their rights to do so. I support that, had clear and open debates with them. This is a small sample size but they are vehemently against Mod/BJP and maybe even anti-India (if you want to frame it like that, fine)

but they are NOT pro Pakistan

can't go into details here but from highly paid Doctors in top hospitals etc to pilots in Airlines to.. just about anything you can imagine, I know Kashmir Muslims who have got there.

Also conceding that they all hate Modi/BJP/Hindu Nationalist or right wing ideology etc

but they are still not pro Pakistan, air drop your finest to try stir trouble here again. You will get the answer..

Only way to establish, whether the people of IoJK are pro-India, pro-Pakistan or pro-Independence, is to carry out an impartial, free and fair plebiscite. There is no other way. Period.

Dont read too much in to it. Anyone who live in northen punjab districts know AJK and Pakistan line is just on paper. Culture, people, language and hell even castes/baradaris are same.

Dont read too much in to it. Anyone who live in northen punjab districts know AJK and Pakistan line is just on paper. Culture, people, language and hell even castes/baradaris are same.
So what?

I wonder how RAW managed to make them think that Pakistan's Government is brutal.

And then everyone says that ISI is the best.

It's simple, similarly Israelis managed to make you guys think on the 26th of Feb 2019 that you can enter in our Territory and get away with it easily.

There is no propaganda. Now that the internet services are getting restored in J&K, everyone will be able to see the real situation there. It's a fact that people of J&K are much better off than AJK. Go watch some videos on how Indian Army officers are trying to persuade misguided militants to give up arms and come back in society....Where in the world do you see anything like that? China, Syria, Iraq...anywhere else they would be shot dead just for being a militant. Kashmiris are our brothers and they are an integral part of India.

How come there is no Kashmiri from Indian controlled region to back up your statement online, I wonder.

Only way to establish, whether the people of IoJK are pro-India, pro-Pakistan or pro-Independence, is to carry out an impartial, free and fair plebiscite. There is no other way. Period.

I don't support this plebiscite nonsense.

Muslim areas belong to Pakistan. Kashmir is Pakistan.

That is your personal opinion; but that is not the position of Pakistan, as a state. Our claim is not territorial, but that people of Kashmir shall be given right of self determination.

What has this stated position got us in return in the last 70 years? India has been taking concrete steps to integrate and we keep talking about moral stand?

I still cannot understand why Abhinandan was returned.

What has this stated position got us in return in the last 70 years? India has been taking concrete steps to integrate and we keep talking about moral stand?
What stops Pak from rolling out their own abrogation policy and claiming it full ?

Do it already, make your slice de facto and call it a day

the nukes will keep the peace.

still cannot understand why Abhinandan was returned.
The Geneva Convention and POW rules, and President Donald Trump.

Back
Top Bottom