What's new

How Indian Insiders Saw 1965 War?

I removed the horrifying pic as I am not a reincarnation of any of those things.
reincarnation kis na kaha hai.thats how you evolved scientifically.If not if i take earlier theory of Brahmin and Momin then it seems pahale manu ki offspring the fir adam ki hogaye....:P

My, self identity - I am just happy to be "Me". Naamon mein kya rakha hai.
One of the best comments I heard were from a singer (name conveniently forgotten). When
asked, who do you sing for, young people, a mix of age groups, for a large set of people?

He replied - I just sing for myself, because I like singing.
So this is what you get after all thin harping of identity in each and every thread..khoda pahad nikali chuhiya.so ones i dentity is what one make by his efforts.

Yes, self ke saath ish lagana hai na to selfish ban jata hai, ya phir sel fish ban jata hai. Machli to mein bechta nahin - isi liye selfish hi thik hun.
yeh bhi conspiracy hai akheer kar.....:P

Surprisingly, Humayun's tomb was more inspiring than taj mahal.
Agra kewal taj ke liye famous nahi hai.i leave it to you to find out what other thing agra is famous for.its your homework.

Who attacked first and started 1965 war? Here's a BBC report of Sept 6, 1965:

1965: Indian Army invades W Pakistan

Indian troops have invaded West Pakistan, crossing the border at three points in an attack which appears to be aimed mainly at the city of Lahore.

Authorities in Delhi say their action was intended to prevent a direct attack by Pakistani forces against India.

On 25 August, Pakistani soldiers launched a covert operation across the ceasefire line, established in 1949 after the first Indo-Pakistani war, into Indian-administered Jammu and Kashmir.

Since then there have been a number of clashes along the ceasefire line, but this is the first time Indian troops have crossed into West Pakistan in what is being seen as an act of war.

BBC ON THIS DAY | 6 | 1965: Indian Army invades W Pakistan

Who attacked first and started 1965 war? Here's a BBC report of Sept 6, 1965:

1965: Indian Army invades W Pakistan

Indian troops have invaded West Pakistan, crossing the border at three points in an attack which appears to be aimed mainly at the city of Lahore.

Authorities in Delhi say their action was intended to prevent a direct attack by Pakistani forces against India.

On 25 August, Pakistani soldiers launched a covert operation across the ceasefire line, established in 1949 after the first Indo-Pakistani war, into Indian-administered Jammu and Kashmir.

Since then there have been a number of clashes along the ceasefire line, but this is the first time Indian troops have crossed into West Pakistan in what is being seen as an act of war.

BBC ON THIS DAY | 6 | 1965: Indian Army invades W Pakistan

Please let us not be childish. We have Akhtar Hussain Mallik's own account, Musa Khan's account, Asghar Khan's damning indictment all bearing witness about the brainless Operation Gibraltar. And a out the Plan B Operation Grand Slam. Why do you play games with us when your own generals and air marshals have already given the game away?

This is downright boring.

When you say that you won 1971. You are right.

But when you say that India won 1965. It is a crap and you know it.

At best, if I have to agree to what you imply, it was merely a setback of different levels for both. But for this you have to have a comparison of forces etc or level of strength. And then decide
who achieved what or lost what.

You are such a huge country with such a large army and resources, what did you gain except a bloody nose from a smaller and a weaker nation.

Why does it matter whether we are a big nation or a small nation. If this is a factor in consideration then by that token Pakistan should not have started the war in the first place!

By the same token, we cannot say Soviet Union defeated Nazi Germany, because Soviet Union had bigger forces and more land and so pushing back Germany and entering Germany does not constitute a victory for Soviet Union and a defeat for Nazi Germany.

Pakistan thought, it could take advantage of a defeat suffered by India in '62 and demoralized and politicized Army high command and decided to launch a war on India knowing full well its size and force strength. It thought it could beat India.

The result before the end of the war in which Pakistan did not attain its objective for starting the war, was that Pakistan was defending Lahore, and India had captured more territory in Pakistan than Pakistan had in India.

India did not start the war. Indian objective was to defend from aggression. India achieved so. No land was lost.

none it was deposited into ICC (USSR) account but sure India lost its captain same night like pakistan lost its coach.

all that doesnt matter.. india jeeta match.. pakistan haara match.

Why does it matter whether we are a big nation or a small nation. If this is a factor in consideration then by that token Pakistan should not have started the war in the first place!

By the same token, we cannot say Soviet Union defeated Nazi Germany, because Soviet Union had bigger forces and more land and so pushing back Germany and entering Germany does not constitute a victory for Soviet Union and a defeat for Nazi Germany.

Pakistan thought, it could take advantage of a defeat suffered by India in '62 and demoralized and politicized Army high command and decided to launch a war on India knowing full well its size and force strength. It thought it could beat India.

The result before the end of the war in which Pakistan did not attain its objective for starting the war, was that Pakistan was defending Lahore, and India had captured more territory in Pakistan than Pakistan had in India.

India did not start the war. Indian objective was to defend from aggression. India achieved so. No land was lost.

To keep yourself happy, such notions can be propounded.

Pakistan did not attack India. It conducted operations in a disputed land.

Indian Army crossed International border and attacked Pakistan.

Did they achieve their objective of capturing Lahore or part of Lahore. They didn't.

Did they force Pakistan to pull back any troops from Kashmir for fighting along international border. They didn't. The troops in Kashmir remained their.

The recoil that you are talking about, for which you say international border was crossed, did it happen. No it didn't.

So what did you achieve - sweet nothing.

In any war, armies do manage to lose some territory and capture some. Whats the big deal.

The soviets and the Allies defeated the Nazis in total. Germany was captured by their troops.

Was Pakistan defeated - No it didn't. Stop your delusional diatribe.

Big or small, we defended against your attack across international border and your army was unsuccessful in achieving her objectives.

The mere fact that today I am saying this from the same Lahore, which your commanders wanted to have breakfast and dinner in, is a testament to the fact that your army failed, as it failed in 1962 and as it failed in 1965.

For me best episode of 1965 war the lathi wielding Punjab farmers hunting/rounding up famed SSG commandos hiding in cornfields......:D

Only for you :)

pafc130-1.jpg

Pakistani troops drop from a PAF C-130​

1965ssg1.jpg

SSG is marched off by the unimpressed Indian public in 1965​

Pakistan did not attack India. It conducted operations in a disputed land.
Indian Army crossed International border and attacked Pakistan.
IA didnt cross any international border rather it crossed the Radcliffe line which proponent of Akhand bharat term as illegal and hence that makes Pakistan a disputed land.So if one see from their point of view IA crossed Radcliffe line and conducted operation in disputed state of western India which is also called by some as Pakistan...................:P

all that doesnt matter.. india jeeta match.. pakistan haara match.
There was a match fixing done by india.............:P

Please let us not be childish. We have Akhtar Hussain Mallik's own account, Musa Khan's account, Asghar Khan's damning indictment all bearing witness about the brainless Operation Gibraltar. And a out the Plan B Operation Grand Slam. Why do you play games with us when your own generals and air marshals have already given the game away?

Not boring.. but exactly in character for Riaz Haq;)

IA didnt cross any international border rather it crossed the Radcliffe line which proponent of Akhand bharat term as illegal and hence that makes Pakistan a disputed land.So if one see from their point of view IA crossed Radcliffe line and conducted operation in disputed state of western India which is also called by some as Pakistan...................:P

There was a match fixing done by india.............:P

So what happened after they crossed the Racliffe Line.

Except lying to the Indian people the we have captured Pakistan and Bharat is not Akhand (whatever this means), through match fixing.

they were all kafirs.. sold their soul to hindus.. made money by giving interview to zionist controlled tv channels

Not boring.. but exactly in character for Riaz Haq;)

Chalo yaar ......

Earlier there was Zaid something and now it is Riaz Haq. Who is this famous person.

It becomes interesting when you guys discuss amongst yourselves and everybody agrees with everybody else - when some one comes along and shows you the mirror, it become boring. Obviously it would because the ugly face of truth stares back hard at you.

Chalo yaar ......

Earlier there was Zaid something and now it is Riaz Haq. Who is this famous person.

It becomes interesting when you guys discuss amongst yourselves and everybody agrees with everybody else - when some one comes along and shows you the mirror, it become boring. Obviously it would because the ugly face of truth stares back hard at you.

You need to make up your mind.. Is it boring or is it Ugly :)

and dont compare the stale and (almost) boring comments of Riaz with the awesome & ROFL comedy circus of the red cap clown ...

they were all kafirs.. sold their soul to hindus.. made money by giving interview to zionist controlled tv channels

Every one has its own opinion for the reasons they express. Operation this or operation that may not be as successful for some as for others - but the question is, did India manage to achieve its objectives. No it didn't - period. And that is what you should be bothered about.

So what happened after they crossed the Racliffe Line.

Except lying to the Indian people the we have captured Pakistan and Bharat is not Akhand (whatever this means), through match fixing.
What happened was that famed patton s got so much mauled by inferior AMX and centurions that USA MIC couldnt show its face to anyone and Pattons simply vanished after that...............

Apnay jernalon ka naam to barbad kiya hi saat main bechare patton jaise jernail ka naam bhi barbaad karwa diya.

Back
Top Bottom