What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure none of the two will happen. Neither Bangladesh should join India nor West Bengal should join Bangladesh.Though number of people come from Bangladesh to pursue education in West Bengal. I had Bangladeshi (both Hindu and Muslim) friends in college. They come with proper visa and I am not against it. It's better to be neighbors. But no way joining a communal constitution. People who wants to be secular may come with proper visas.

There's no communal violence in West Bengal similar to Bangladesh. I am pissed off seeing what's happening in Bangladesh for the last few months.There's harmony here and people here wants peace.

So no sane Bengali will advocate any kind of unification.I have seen none in my life speaking about this. People in Bengal and India are secular and no way to fall in that communal trap any more. I am Bengali, from Kolkata, had my ancestral roots in East Bengal still I'll vehemently oppose this unification or whatever crap thing is being said. India and particularly Bengal has suffered a lot with communal violence in the past and it's enough now.

This unification kinda things people should have remembered during 1947 before choosing Pakistan.Partition riots started in Bengal only in Kolkata 1946, where riots in the name of creation of Pakistan started. From Bengal it spread to the rest of India. Bengal suffered lots of atrocities after that. People have paid a lot of price, even giving up life. So once it's done, it's done. No more.U can't revert anything.

I am sure none of the two will happen. Neither Bangladesh should join India nor West Bengal should join Bangladesh.Though number of people come from Bangladesh to pursue education in West Bengal. I had Bangladeshi (both Hindu and Muslim) friends in collage. They come with proper visa and I am not against it. It's better to be neighbors. But no way joining a communal constitution. People who wants to be secular may come with proper visas.

Most BDs goes to EU, US, Canada and now Asian countries specially chinese and east asian ones for further studies. I am yet to met someone who studied in India. Yes some hindus who have relatives in India go there but that's an insignificant amount in the total foreign going students in BD. India it self suffers from hyper competition and now coming up with such BS as BDs requiring edu in India. And what's up with this "come with valid visa"?:cheesy: India is not a land of milk and honey that any BDs will ever consider going there without a Visa. :lol: I guess U Indians follow the usual nazi tactic of repeating a lie a 1000 times to establish it as truth. Same is the case with this mythical illegal migrant crap.

nothing will happen.... why do they want to join with BD? who got no power....

I am only talking theoretically here but a BD that also comprised West Bengal and some parts of the North Eastern states along with Rakhine in Myanmar would be quiet a powerful state over time.

It would still be pretty homogeneous as around 90% of the population would be ethnic Bengali's but would be more religiously diverse with the Muslim population dropping from the current 90% to around 70-75% in the new larger state. Hindu BD's would wield much more power in a larger BD than they ever have or could in India.

I am only talking theoretically here but a BD that also comprised West Bengal and some parts of the North Eastern states along with Rakhine in Myanmar would be quiet a powerful state over time.

It would still be pretty homogeneous as around 90% of the population would be ethnic Bengali's but would be more religiously diverse with the Muslim population dropping from the current 90% to around 70-75% in the new larger state. Hindu BD's would wield much more power in a larger BD than they ever have or could in India.

Please do not go there, there is no possibility of this happening, ever. NE states may become independent, if Indian colonial rule keeps oppressing them, but it may happen far in the future, if and when ASEAN becomes like EU, so they can join ASEAN (not to join Bangladesh). As for Rakhine, we will not get it back, instead we may have to make a deal with ASEAN to take Rohingya's in so we can get an entry to ASEAN.

No use speaking with stupid peoples here, Bye bye. I am a proud Indian first, then a Bengali. You Pakistani and Bangladeshi will become part of India one day whether you like it or not. Truth alone shall Triumph.

I am talking about the future. A muslim WB is inevitable.

You stay in your dreams and comment like a bigot. No conversion happens in West Bengal. I am from West Bengal and know about that much better than you.In West Bengal Hindus are 73% and Muslims are 25% and this is because even after partition many people didn't want to join EP,many Muslims come from the neighboring states of UP , Bihar and Orrisa to stay in Kolkata and also major illegal immigration from Bangladesh.Though the Indian Govt have at last taken up the latter seriously nowadays and the Borders are heavily gaurded now.I have many Muslim friends in Kolkata and I don't want you to teach us about Muslims in India.

People are much secular here and in reality doesn't have any dream of joining BD, but they are also not against BD. It's in PDF for the first time I am getting exposed to some religios fanatics from BD.

Because of this nature of West Bengal even nowadays Hindus are fleeing from BD to West Bengal, India. Basically movement of people in West Bengal didn't stop after partition like the rest of India. Below are few stats.

The 1951 census in India recorded 2.523 million refugees from East Bengal. Among them 2.061 million settled in West Bengal. The rest went to Assam, Tripura and other states.By 1973 their number reached over 6 million. The following table shows the major waves of refugee influx and the incident that caused it.

Year Reason Number in lakhs
1947 Partition 3.44
1948 Hyderabad annexation by India 7.86
1950 Barisal riots 15.75
1956 Pakistan becomes Islamic Republic 3.20
1964 Riots over Hazratbal incident 6.93
1971 Bangladesh liberation war 15

1951 census in Pakistan recorded 671,000 refugees in East Bengal, the majority of which came from West Bengal. Rest were from Bihar.By 1961 the numbers reached 850,000. Crude estimates suggest that about 1.5 million Muslims migrated from West Bengal and Bihar to East Bengal in two decades after partition.[

Any person joining this forum might will turn into a religious fanatic instigated by the kind of threads here. I hope not much people from our beloved Bengal is in this forum else seeing your threads what might happen is that real forced conversions of religion will start in West Bengal, Conversion from Islam to Hinduism.

Most BDs goes to EU, US, Canada and now Asian countries specially chinese and east asian ones for further studies. I am yet to met someone who studied in India. Yes some hindus who have relatives in India go there but that's an insignificant amount in the total foreign going students in BD. India it self suffers from hyper competition and now coming up with such BS as BDs requiring edu in India. And what's up with this "come with valid visa"?:cheesy: India is not a land of milk and honey that any BDs will ever consider going there without a Visa. :lol: I guess U Indians follow the usual nazi tactic of repeating a lie a 1000 times to establish it as truth. Same is the case with this mythical illegal migrant crap.

Little knowledge about things that you trying to post can save you from embarrassment... but its seems this become your daily routine .

India attracts more foreign students than China

Please do not go there, there is no possibility of this happening, ever. NE states may become independent, if Indian colonial rule keeps oppressing them, but it may happen far in the future, if and when ASEAN becomes like EU, so they can join ASEAN (not to join Bangladesh). As for Rakhine, we will not get it back, instead we may have to make a deal with ASEAN to take Rohingya's in so we can get an entry to ASEAN.

NE states are not going any where :omghaha::omghaha:

But you can keep dreaming ... We cant stop you from your day dreams .

You are giving that troller so much credit. Indian education is top class. Many of my relatives, friends and
known people gone there to study.

That explains your pro-India bent. We should make it illegal for Bangladeshi's to go to India for anything other than essential business such as commodities trade.

NE states are not going any where :omghaha::omghaha:

But you can keep dreaming ... We cant stop you from your day dreams .

We wish you good luck with NE states, you will need it. As for Bangladesh and ASEAN, it does not matter what Indians think about this, it is up to the population of Bangladesh and ASEAN.

You stay in your dreams and comment like a bigot. No conversion happens in West Bengal. I am from West Bengal and know about that much better than you.In West Bengal Hindus are 73% and Muslims are 25% and this is because even after partition many people didn't want to join EP,many Muslims come from the neighboring states of UP , Bihar and Orrisa to stay in Kolkata and also major illegal immigration from Bangladesh.Though the Indian Govt have at last taken up the latter seriously nowadays and the Borders are heavily gaurded now.I have many Muslim friends in Kolkata and I don't want you to teach us about Muslims in India.

People are much secular here and in reality doesn't have any dream of joining BD, but they are also not against BD. It's in PDF for the first time I am getting exposed to some religios fanatics from BD.

Because of this nature of West Bengal even nowadays Hindus are fleeing from BD to West Bengal, India. Basically movement of people in West Bengal didn't stop after partition like the rest of India. Below are few stats.

The 1951 census in India recorded 2.523 million refugees from East Bengal. Among them 2.061 million settled in West Bengal. The rest went to Assam, Tripura and other states.By 1973 their number reached over 6 million. The following table shows the major waves of refugee influx and the incident that caused it.

Year Reason Number in lakhs
1947 Partition 3.44
1948 Hyderabad annexation by India 7.86
1950 Barisal riots 15.75
1956 Pakistan becomes Islamic Republic 3.20
1964 Riots over Hazratbal incident 6.93
1971 Bangladesh liberation war 15

1951 census in Pakistan recorded 671,000 refugees in East Bengal, the majority of which came from West Bengal. Rest were from Bihar.By 1961 the numbers reached 850,000. Crude estimates suggest that about 1.5 million Muslims migrated from West Bengal and Bihar to East Bengal in two decades after partition.[

Any person joining this forum might will turn into a religious fanatic instigated by the kind of threads here. I hope not much people from our beloved Bengal is in this forum else seeing your threads what might happen is that real forced conversions of religion will start in West Bengal, Conversion from Islam to Hinduism.

There is no chance of WB to join BD. They always differ us on most of the cases. Hindu west bengle will always be a part
of India. I have no hope for them. Its a disgrace they cant ever claim themseves glorious Bengle. Rather I have hope for
NE regions of India. Some of its parts can join BD or create new countries in near future.

That explains your pro-India bent. We should make it illegal for Bangladeshi's to go to India for anything other than essential business such as commodities trade.

Who the hell you are to decide faith of all Bangladeshi people ???

People like you represent a very small group in Bangladesh and soon even they will be destroyed cause war mongers should not be allowed in Bangladesh...

Who the hell you are to decide faith of all Bangladeshi people ???

People like you represent a very small group in Bangladesh and soon even they will be destroyed cause war mongers should not be allowed in Bangladesh...

Who is deciding anyone's faith, madx is a Muslim. My own cousin studied in India. Stop your delusions about Bangladesh and Bangladeshi's. You are in no position to dictate who should be allowed in Bangladesh, remember you are INDIAN.

Little knowledge about things that you trying to post can save you from embarrassment... but its seems this become your daily routine .

India attracts more foreign students than China

IBN. :lol: Facts are facts whether U want to accept it or not and the ground reality is that BDs don't go to India for study. Where in the article does it mention BD?:undecided:

OK let me give U this stat. In your article it is said that india hosted 21778 students in 2008. Now the no. of students send by BD in 2008 was 15300 , a vast majority of whom were to EU and US. U want to say that 15K of those 21 K that IND hosted came BD? :rofl: The sooner U get off your stupid delusions the better. Middle class families who can afford to send their kids abroad don't waste their precious money on Indian unis avoiding US and EU ones. Btw the no. of students India send abroad in 2008 were 170000. :lol: What's the matter? why Indians hoarding out of the country in masses rather than opting for IND unis?

http://unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0019/001915/191584E.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom