What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as BD cant provide world class education, money is wasted anyways.If we get cheap education from India isnt it good. Its a fact that BD ppl dont choose India over other countries, as long as its possible.

Foreign students build bridges between countries and societies. I recommend building bridges with ASEAN+2, China, Russia+ former soviet states, Muslim world etc. India should be our last priority. Cheap is not always good.

Just one simple fact, off line life and on line anonymous forums are two different worlds, the two do not intersect. The nice friendly Bangladeshi you meet could be the online "bigot" here in PDF, hate to break it to you, but that is the reality, not just for Bangladeshi's but for anyone in any part of the world.

Yeah that might be. Who knows. But that's not something unknown to me and that's truth for majority. Even you will get a lot of similar Indians. But I think I'll not put myself in that list.

Foreign students build bridges between countries and societies. I recommend building bridges with ASEAN+2, China, Russia+ former soviet states, Muslim world etc. India should be our last priority. Cheap is not always good.

With current per capita income of your country I am afraid may be you cant even make it to India ....

What did I miss?What did I miss? Good lord...it stinks here.is it moron troll festival?

U missed this gem of a post:

Hi,
Proud Indian Bengali here. I don't understand you Bangladeshis. You should be part of India. You are also part of the Proud Aryan race. Create revolutions inside your country and merge with India soon. Looking forward to our West Bengal State becoming Bengal State. You have Indian blood in you. You are our brothers & sisters. We should be one!

Fellow BD members.
BD is now overflowing with African students and African population. This is giving me a huge headache.
They can bring some bad Illness with them. UN peace keeping missions in Africa are causes of this.

Oh by the way west bengal has iit kgp which is among the top 50 tech schools in the world, iim joka which is once again among the top 50 business school in the world. Not sure how isi kolkata fares, but surely among the top in its class.

Only sad thing is the likes of presidency and cu is in shambles.

Oh by the way west bengal has iit kgp which is among the top 50 tech schools in the world, iim joka which is once again among the top 50 business school in the world. Not sure how isi kolkata fares, but surely among the top in its class.

Only sad thing is the likes of presidency and cu is in shambles.

Still they are among the best!!

With current per capita income of your country I am afraid may be you cant even make it to India ....

With the current the current amount of people who use toilet in India, i am afraid your country will soon be renamed into shitustan. Not surprising as you people always post bullshit as well. Must be a trait acquired from lack of toilets :lol:

Fellow BD members.
BD is now overflowing with African students and African population. This is giving me a huge headache.
They can bring some bad Illness with them. UN peace keeping missions in Africa are causes of this.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa?:undecided:dude you seriously need help.just because they are from Africa,you suspect they carry germs of some kind ?

Fellow BD members.

The biggest menace are chapatti worshipping clowns who are like a parasite sucking BD's blood. We will have to get rid of all this awami loving chapatti walas before kicking out all sorts racist bigots from BD. I believe U will agree. :coffee:

There was this bd engineer who made the design of the building which was tallest in its time. He was educated in Shibpur BE college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom