What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellow BD members.
BD is now overflowing with African students and African population. This is giving me a huge headache.
They can bring some bad Illness with them. UN peace keeping missions in Africa are causes of this.

Why am i not surprised to see such stupidity from a chapati?

The biggest menace are chapatti worshipping clowns who are like a parasite sucking BD's blood. We have to get rid of this awami loving chapatti walas before kicking out all sorts racist from BD. I believe U will agree. :coffee:

Sorry cant help it. Invaders are not wellcome here. Bihari, rohingya all should be kicked out.

Why am i not surprised to see such stupidity from a chapati?

Because your one side brain is cut off by a chapati. And now you are having mental disorder.
Act like an animal, talk and eat bull$hit.

From Kolkata, or are you asking about my Anscestral origin ?

Kolkata dada. Thats good.
I was saying when you guys will do something incredible that will be named as Indian.
So ultimately you will not bring any glory to bengle or Bangla. Only Indians will treat you as Bengle.
To the outside world you are only Indian.
But when we will do something that will go after the name of Bengle. Its our responsiblity to fame the Bengle.
Its a pity you couldnt join us.

Kolkata dada. Thats good.
I was saying when you guys will do something incredible that will be named as Indian.
So ultimately you will not bring any glory to bengle or Bangla. Only Indians will treat you as Bengle.
To the outside world you are only Indian.
But when we will do something that will go after the name of Bengle. Its our responsiblity to fame the Bengle.
Its a pity you couldnt join us.

If you do something good, World will know the person as, a person from Bangladesh. If we do something good, World will know the person as, a Bengali from India. I think that would answer your question.

Biharis and Rohingyas are not invaders.They are refugees.Biharis have been granted citizenship so they are not refugees anymore.But Rohingyas are refugees.

Not all of the Bihari are ctizens of BD. Most of them still want to go to Pakistan. You can see here luffi, MD Akmal.They consider themselves Pakistani. And terror limit amongst Bihari and rohingyas
are very high than normal Bangladeshi.They are the cause of unrest in many of the parts in BD.

Not all of the Bihari are ctizens of BD. Most of them still want to go to Pakistan. You can see here luffi, MD Akmal.They consider themselves Pakistani. And terror limit amongst Bihari and rohingyas
are very high than normal Bangladeshi.They are the cause of unrest in many of the parts in BD.

Do you mean visit Pakistan? why is that a problem? my grandfather spent quite a lot of his time working there. Same with my father after the war. Does that make them Pakistanis? i am afraid your brain is too tiny if not in-existent to make even a little bit of sense in your post.

I have always wondered how it is....

Do you mean visit Pakistan? why is that a problem? my grandfather spent quite a lot of his time working there. Same with my father after the war. Does that make them Pakistanis? i am afraid your brain is too tiny if not in-existent to make even a little bit of sense in your post.

First see your user name. Then quote. When I mentioned you kid. Its disgusting everytime I post and you
come from no where. Without no logic and meaning you just troll. That extraordinary animal brain of your
is no match with my normal human brain. So why dont you spare me with your ultraordinary brain which
is infested by chapati.

First see your user name. Then quote. When I mentioned you kid. Its disgusting everytime I post and you
come from no where. Without no logic and meaning you just troll. That extraordinary animal brain of your
is no match with my normal human brain. So why dont you spare me with your ultraordinary brain which
is infested by chapati.

Bro... I think u shouldn't tax your brain by responding to trolls.

@RiasatKhan @kalu_miah
What do you say on this. Isnt it true that African migrants are only allowed in most of the countries after proper examine. They hold many of worst diseases. So why BD shouldnt strict on this. So many African ppl are entering ppl everyday, purpose of education and living. In addition their criminal activities are also getting higher.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom