What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to invite u in Bengal, India. There are very beautiful places in West Bengal like your Bangladesh. You can view the vibrant city life in Kolkata, the majestic Himalayas in Darjeeling and a lot more. And I am certain that u'll feel like being home here. Same type of people, same language, same type of food. Come and witness for yourself. And the most imp thing is no one will question u here about your Nationality and look at you as foreigners.

:lol: My younger brother is currently visiting Darjeeling with his friends by lying to my parents that they are going from university club, and teachers are going with them. Parents gets fooled so easily, heads up for all current parents and future parents :omghaha:.

P.S- Its a :secret:.

No it can't happen as simple as that. There's no point in reunification. You can't change the past. Whatever has happened has happened. Once a person dies, you can't ask him to be alive again simple logic.
Rather than chanting re unification, try to do something useful for India. That will help the country much more.

My view is let India, Pakistan and Bangladesh be friendly neighbors. This reunification thing is a complete nonsense hypothesis and I am sure you won't get any support in this from neither Indians nor Pakistanis nor Bangladeshis. So please keep this suggestion of you to yourself.

Not only is their no chance of re-unification, which you have pointed out, in addition, I would like to point out that Indian foreign policy of interfering in neighbors internal matters (examples are many, in our case direct support to one political party to bring and keep them in power) will have to stop before you can claim any friendship from any neighbor. So I ask people like you and others to deal with your govt. and their policy makers first. Its common sense, you cannot continuously attack someone and then demand friendship. Friendship has to be earned.

Not only is their no chance of re-unification, which you have pointed out, in addition, I would like to point out that Indian foreign policy of interfering in neighbors internal matters (examples are many, in our case direct support to one political party to bring and keep them in power) will have to stop before you can claim any friendship from any neighbor. So I ask people like you and others to deal with your govt. and their policy makers first. Its common sense, you cannot continuously attack someone and then demand friendship. Friendship has to be earned.

Thanks for suggesting!! If there's any such thing which u have mentioned, in our foreign policy, our Govt. will take that up. But I am pretty sure that India doesn't have any desire for a conquest of Bangladesh. We have lot of other issues to deal with. And also I would like to remind you, that no one can clap with one hand, I think u might be knowing that as well. Hence cooperation of both sides will be required. Also I would like to request you something. Can you please post some link, probably your media link, which shows involvement of India in Internal matters of BD ? I was unable to find in Net. Hence requesting you.
Would like to get a clear picture of that.

Does it matter anyway about how Indian bengali perceive? Interesting thread...What we trying to understand out of this thread. Is it not obvious?

I would like to invite u in Bengal, India. There are very beautiful places in West Bengal like your Bangladesh. You can view the vibrant city life in Kolkata, the majestic Himalayas in Darjeeling and a lot more. And I am certain that u'll feel like being home here. Same type of people, same language, same type of food. Come and witness for yourself. And the most imp thing is no one will question u here about your Nationality and look at you as foreigners.

1. The fact remains that you are IOB (Indian Occupied Bengal). There is no life in you. In the posh locations of Kolkata people speak Hindi not Bangla. Most well to do people are out-landers. Your kids are forced to learn Hindi in schools. Bengalee Hindus are overwhelmingly Low Cast and you are under the socio -cultural dictatorship of the Brahmins who hover over your lives from birth to death 24/7.

2. We wish you free yourself like all subjugated peoples anywhere. Like us in 1971 when it was the Bengalees of India who had helped us most - in Tripura and P/bangla. We also want to help you.

1. The fact remains that you are IOB (Indian Occupied Bengal). There is no life in you. In the posh locations of Kolkata people speak Hindi not Bangla. Most well to do people are out-landers. Your kids are forced to learn Hindi in schools. Bengalee Hindus are overwhelmingly Low Cast and you are under the socio -cultural dictatorship of the Brahmins who hover over your lives from birth to death 24/7.

2. We wish you free yourself like all subjugated peoples anywhere. Like us in 1971 when it was the Bengalees of India who had helped us most - in Tripura and P/bangla. We also want to help you.

We didn't have Hindi in school. I had 1st Language Bengali and 2nd Language English. Hindi and Sanskrit was optional. Hindi was there only for people who chose Hindi. Only Non Bengalis used to choose Hindi. Though my school was English Medium, there are many Bengali Medium schools as well. Those schools give even more importance to Bengali than English.

There are many Non Bengalis in Kolkata like Bihari, Oriya, Upites, Marwaris, Gujratis, Tamils, Telugus. They speak Hindi but Bengalis don't. But even non Bengalis in Kolkata speaks Bengali very well. I have a Mallu college friend. He speaks Bengali better than other Bengalis. Had a Marathi friend from Kolkata. Never knew he was Marathi because of his Bangla accent.

But yes Bengalis know Hindi, Thanks to Bollywood and because of cross culture with Non Bengalis. And the Hindi which Bengalis speak are funny and broken. My parents don't know Hindi. I know as I have been out of West Bengal for quite some time.

Bengali Hindus are never low caste. All these caste things I have never seen or heard in my more than 23-24 years life in West Bengal. I mean never knew that caste is so much important. First time got to know when I joined this forum and that to from non Indians.
There's nothing called Brahmins and stuff nowadays. Nobody cares of all these now. People are busy with life and work, busy with the growth of their own self.
Don't even get time to relax and chat with friends, how on Earth will people discuss on religion and caste.

Bengali Hindus, even Brahmins are all meat eaters. Nowadays Bengali Hindu youths even eat beef. I am one of them. If we would have stuck to the caste and religion things we won't have done that.But it's not the case.

Things you are saying might have been there some 30-40 years back but it's not there now. I think you can visit the place once, then you'll be more clear on whatever I am saying.

By the way Thanks for your nice gesture! But we are good at our place. You can also check with other Bengali Hindus or Bengalis from West Bengal and India. But I don't think their response will differ much from mine.

a few decades ago you guys were humiliated by ur brothers and ur so called enemies came to ur rescue. now u show us what freedom is ?????
in posh locations of kolkata, whatever the ppl speak is none of ur business. last time i heard, Bangladeshi kids are more into Hindi/Urdu than Bengali itself. so take the same bigoted observation and apply it to ur ppl. west Bengal is in india and we the bengalis (yeah Hindu bengalis) prefer to be that way.
bengalee hindus are overwhelmingly low caste ????? how do u think Muslim population in Bangladesh grew so fast ???? ur ancestors (barring a few) were all dalits (no offense to dalits, i m one myself). the invaders came here and converted ur ancestors by coercion (bad plight of SC/ST ppl among hindus helped the coercion to take better effect) or by sword.
about socio cultural slavery of brahmins, yes it WAS there but now i think brahmins are the most unfortunate lot (read quota system). u bangladeshis need to open up ur mind and observe.
and whats that ???? u will free us????. go get a mirror.
u bigots will be all hunky dory till a mosque is being brought down in india/anywhere. all the hindus will be targeted for their religion, property or just for the sake of it. one babri masjid fell and u faggots wrecked havoc on the hindu community. where was ur bangali brotherliness then ???? if this is the inhuman treatment u guys can do to ur own bangali brethren (who are ur compatriots btw, just that they r not muslim), then epar bangalees can imagine what will be the result of trusting you guys.

We wish you free yourself like all subjugated peoples anywhere. Like us in 1971 when it was the Bengalees of India who had helped us most - in Tripura and P/bangla. We also want to help you
you wanted help, u begged for it. U BEGGED FOR HELP.
we dont.

h174C0B92

Sad to see our once greatest country in the world divided based on religion. India is destined to reach greatness again, with or without Pakistan or Bangladesh brothers & sisters. Hatred breeds only more hatred. Bye this is my last comment here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom