What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a muslim Religion trumps culture and pre-islamic cultural practices are totally irrelevant and prohibited. For a 1000s years Muslims of this land have formed a unique socio-economic identity and culture for them. U can see the difference in psyche of Indian "bengalis" and Bangladeshi real bengalis.

PS: Its BD that represent bengalis. 160 million register an outright 2 fold majority of worldwide bengali demography not to mention the vast and increasing Muslim demography in W.bengal.

India represent Bengalis because Tagore is always associated with India. People can't even locate Bangladesh on world map.;)

India represent Bengalis because Tagore is always associated with India. People can't even locate Bangladesh on world map.;)

Tagore considered himself as an Indian.:lol: Just now one of your fellow countrymen went on lecturing about being Indian first. Then why brag about being Bengali. Any way Tagore was just a part of bengali literature. A tiny drop in the vast ocean.

Holy cow......I just noticed that this thread reached over 50 pages! :woot:

It started with this guy trolling and opening up a dead thread:

Hi,
Proud Indian Bengali here. I don't understand you Bangladeshis. You should be part of India. You are also part of the Proud Aryan race. Create revolutions inside your country and merge with India soon. Looking forward to our West Bengal State becoming Bengal State. You have Indian blood in you. You are our brothers & sisters. We should be one!

Guys .... Don't respond to this Luffy piece. He will make this thread a nonsense thread with his BS. I am sure that he's not even a Bengali. There are quite a few sensible posters from BD here. It's better to respond to them.

U are the one trying to raise doubts and disrespecting tagore by giving him a tag he never opted for. Btw are U Giggawatt?

People from breakaway province of East Bengal should not make fake claims. :angry:

I was Gigawatt

People from breakaway province of East Bengal should not make fake claims. :angry:

I was Gigawatt

An artificial state created by Britain taking legitimate parts form Historic bengal which is now Bangladesh, can not make false claims.

Btw I understand why U changed your profile name. :lol:

An artificial state created by Britain taking legitimate parts form Historic bengal which is now Bangladesh, can not make false claims.
Oh really, :cheesy: What was the genuine one, the two wings separated by Indian territory . :laugh:

Btw I understand why U changed your profile name. :lol:

Hey confused, you already stopped your obsession long back because of the responses you were getting. :omghaha:

It's no secret we are Bengalee Muslims. Religion divides us but that division is now getting more complex. However, the good news is the demographic curve. Very soon people will say: To Be a Bengalee is To Be a Muslim.

Dont start this religion bulshit again and again we already seen so much. (mainly when your nation was created in 71)

Oh really, :cheesy: What was the genuine one, the two wings separated by Indian territory . :laugh:

There was no such thing as that bolded part to begin with. Hence artificial.:coffee:

Hey confused, you already stopped your obsession long back because of the responses you were getting. :omghaha:

U folks are doing exactly what that word means implying a inherent obsession. :rolleyes:

Oh! Your genuine two wings don't exist today. :coffee:

Well I can see that they both exist albeit with different names. Rather the existence of chicken neck has always been at threat not to mention the existence of the region beyond himalcal pradesh is currently at risk of extinction as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom