What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@OP Most of the Indian members would have never thought any thing negative about Bangladesh before joining PDF.

How true is that.. In fact I have many Bangladeshi friends who have never been anti-India I was welcomed by them as they were truly grateful for what India sacrificed for them. Now I think we should left them to deal with the Punjabi.

Looking forward to it ;).

Then work towards it. Getting rid of religion from public office would be a start.

add Bangladesh to India, you will see Bangalis dominate bharoth. With only 9 crore mamata didi gives delhi huge headaches, imagine adding 15 more crore to that.

We do not mind as long as they are void of foreign religion.

BOLIHARI,to my deshi brothers,you are actually reading and answering in this thread for months on to what end?are you guys really wants to know what's the morons think about us?all I got to read is #1:BD should do this.#2:BD should do that.#3:BD is crap(but they come here in droves to earn taka)#4:we hate BD ppl(we love to come and ***** in BD threads)#5:we went BD ppl to listen to us(can't stand it,when they oppose).blah,blah,blah,blah,blah.........so on and on.... @Loki bhai-i saw what you did with my last few posts,please don't delete this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you kicked out religion from your brain then you may have a slim fighting chance...opps I reviled the secret

It's no secret we are Bengalee Muslims. Religion divides us but that division is now getting more complex. However, the good news is the demographic curve. Very soon people will say: To Be a Bengalee is To Be a Muslim.

How true is that.. In fact I have many Bangladeshi friends who have never been anti-India I was welcomed by them as they were truly grateful for what India sacrificed for them. Now I think we should left them to deal with the Punjabi.

Then work towards it. Getting rid of religion from public office would be a start.

Don't blame religion for everything that gone wrong.

@Loki please don't delete or close this thread. I opened this thread to learn the perception of Bengali's of West Bengal about us. I am sure i haven't violated any rule by opening this thread. I hope that you will not delete or close this thread.

I can't believe this ridiculous, self-indulgent thread is still alive.

Do Bangladeshis really care what Indians think of them? or vice versa?

Actually we don't give a damn about what Indians think. We consider "bengalis" in India as simple Indians nothing more nothing else.

The OP is a nice guy. He may have opened it with genuine innocent intent and couldn't have expected the overwhelming bigotry he would receive from the dadas.

@Loki please don't delete or close this thread. I opened this thread to learn the perception of Bengali's of West Bengal about us. I am sure i haven't violated any rule by opening this thread. I hope that you will not delete or close this thread.

Bhai does it matter what they think. Do they care what we think. Does their GOI care about what we think when they interfere in BD balantly backing AL. They simply don't as its in their national interest to screw BD.

Why U even consider them different from rest of Indians.They are Indians, period and very patriotic and nationalist ones at that. U should grasp their mentality by now.Don't U see how they react once some of us give a hint of defending our religion. We are indeed inherently different from them as we are blessed with Islam and pretty soon as asad71 bhai said it would to be a bengali is to be a muslim. Even on a national spectrum with are Muslim Bangladeshis before Bengalis. U see how they go around talking about "kick out religion", "mocking our ancestors as slaves", "spouting BS about being secular" and so on. Just look at this guy @jaq111 and his post no. 706 in this thread.

1. The fact remains that you are IOB (Indian Occupied Bengal). There is no life in you. In the posh locations of Kolkata people speak Hindi not Bangla. Most well to do people are out-landers. Your kids are forced to learn Hindi in schools. Bengalee Hindus are overwhelmingly Low Cast and you are under the socio -cultural dictatorship of the Brahmins who hover over your lives from birth to death 24/7.

2. We wish you free yourself like all subjugated peoples anywhere. Like us in 1971 when it was the Bengalees of India who had helped us most - in Tripura and P/bangla. We also want to help you.

Oh you never visted Kolkata or other part of West Bengal in your life. :cheesy: Real Bengali culture is preserved in West Bengal, not in Bangladesh. ;)

Oh you never visted Kolkata or other part of West Bengal in your life. :cheesy: Real Bengali culture is preserved in West Bengal, not in Bangladesh. ;)

For a muslim Religion trumps culture and pre-islamic cultural practices are totally irrelevant and prohibited. For a 1000s years Muslims of this land have formed a unique socio-economic identity and culture for them. U can see the difference in psyche of Indian "bengalis" and Bangladeshi real bengalis.

PS: Its BD that represent bengalis. 160 million register an outright 2 fold majority of worldwide bengali demography not to mention the vast and increasing Muslim demography in W.bengal.

Oh please stop patronizing us already.Stay with ur own problems,and don't bring religion into this.Religion has nothing to do with ethnicity.I am a nationalist,inidan before bengali .Keep ur own analysis of the bengali 'psyche' to urself and ur jamati friends.

For a muslim Religion trumps culture and pre-islamic cultural practices are totally irrelevant and prohibited. For a 1000s years Muslims of this land have formed a unique socio-economic identity and culture for them. U can see the difference in psyche of Indian "bengalis" and Bangladeshi real bengalis.

PS: Its BD that represent bengalis. 160 million register an outright 2 fold majority of worldwide bengali demography not to mention the vast and increasing Muslim demography in W.bengal.

You talk from a rigid viewpoint of a islamist,iam not a muslim or a believer in organized religion,and the majority of bengalis in west bengal are not muslim either so to us cultural practices are 'not' irrelevant or prohibited.You think being amuslim makes u a 'real' bengali?Lol,what is even a real bengali.Ethnicity is just a thing that comes with ur birth,You should be proud of it.But any realistic man would know this is a age of nations not tribes.That's why india first.

No problem.

Bangladesh is the greatest country of the world.

Perhaps the only country which is run by little girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom