What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I can see that they both exist albeit with different names. Rather the existence of chicken neck has always been at threat not to mention the existence of the region beyond himalcal pradesh is currently at risk of extinction as we speak.

But "two wings" are no more.

But "two wings" are no more.

It was never meant to be 2 wings I guess.Rather 2 individual self-respecting twins would have been better. But they are both alive and kicking and will keep on living Inshallah.

I don't know.....did @Moander get his answer after 50+ pages?

Despite all the mumble jumble, I can enlighten him on how they perceive Bangladesh through recorded facts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I can see that they both exist albeit with different names. Rather the existence of chicken neck has always been at threat not to mention the existence of the region beyond himalcal pradesh is currently at risk of extinction as we speak.

What is happening,Anunnakkis are Coming????:lol:

To say the truth, Bangladesh pretty much doesn't figure in the worldview of Indian Bengalis and I guess so is the case for Bangladeshis. I think even in states Indian Bengalis and Bangladeshis form separate communities.

To say the truth, Bangladesh pretty much doesn't figure in the worldview of Indian Bengalis and I guess so is the case for Bangladeshis. I think even in states Indian Bengalis and Bangladeshis form separate communities.

It depends.
In Universities you will get joint forums. As per my experience in one very famous University there's Bengali Students Association. It comprises of Bengalis from India and Bangladesh. As per the forum, the Student Body represents the culture and traditions of West Bengal, Bangladesh and surrounding areas.
I have participated in few Cultural programs of that association, which are organised by Bengalis from both sides of the Border jointly.
I can remember one Fashion show, in which I participated, the Background songs where Hindi and Bengali songs from Indian and Bangladeshi movies.
One particular Bengali song from a Bangladeshi movie was awesome, I liked the beats, but unfortunately I do not remember the name of the song. :)

And 1 more thing, there was one particular Bengali girl, from Bangladesh, whom I met there. She was just too gorgeous! :D

http://www.defence.pk/forums/politi...trocities-released-sadda-haq.html#post4225531

You are posting videos of some criminals and terming them as Hindus, not looking into the Wider communities. Then we can also post some Videos of Let terrorists operating from Pakistan and Talibans and mention that's the real face of Muslims. It doesn't go like that and is not justified.

That is the real face of Aka123. Can we at least move this useless thread to India subsection?

That is the real face of Aka123. Can we at least move this useless thread to India subsection?

Hahahaha.............. Kalu_miah............ You are a totally lost case. Actually because of types of people like YOU...... We had these partition riots. You are instigating people with false Propaganda.

Guyz the one Kallu has posted was in response to a post, where some Hindu criminals have been shown and another criminal minded guy, just like this Kallu, wants to portray all Hindus as terrorists.
You can go to the thread below (link present) and check the context of the post.

Nothing is gonna happen Kallu. People are much more sensible these days. This is not 1947. You people are a waste of the Human Society.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/politi...ocities-released-sadda-haq.html#ixzz2RziugDaa

Muslims still had some humanity left in them . In Punjab Sikhs started the whole mess, they were to eager to show their loyalty to Nehru. I find poetic justice in the fact that same Nehru denied them provincial autonomy and went back on his promises. Punjab was broken into 3 parts and today 9 out of 10 Sikhs don;t know that whole '84 episode started from Sikhs asking for more autonomy (denial of which resulted in Khalistan movement - better look outside Indian text books).

Today Hinutva groups (which represent everyday normal Hindu not extremists) are claiming there is no Sikh religion, Sikhism is a shade of Hinduism and as such has no distinct identity. Sikhs should take solace in a Punjabi axiom 'Hor Chuppo'

Hun Bhangra pao

tumblr_lwmn25eE9b1qakpoc.gif
tumblr_lwmn25eE9b1qakpoc.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is more about how Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/politi...ocities-released-sadda-haq-5.html#post4226401
Hey your knowledge is good about the Punjab Partition, but it's very restricted in case of Bengal Partition.It's nowhere tiny rather u can say the toll of life and atrocities in the East are at the same level with West. In fact Partition riots started in India with the Direct Action day riots in Calcutta on Aug 1946. At least 5000 were killed in that and many became homeless. Next in November 46, Hindu genocide started in Noakhali, East Bengal, at least 10,000 were killed in that and Hundreds and Thousands were homeless. Girls were raped and many were converted. In retaliation to Noakhali, large scale massacre of Muslims occurred in Bihar and United Provinces at the beginning of 47. Overall Millions suffered. Riots in Punjab started on March 47 with the Pindi massacre. No question that Punjab suffered a lot after that. But just wanted to throw some more light on the Eastern Front as well. You will get a lot of details in Net on Bengal Partition.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/politi...ocities-released-sadda-haq-3.html#post4225796
I don't like speaking about finishing people. Your BS posts provoked me. Anyways I am sorry for that term which I used.
1 more thing. Even our family has suffered partition. My Grand Pa and his Hindu friends were taken away by Muslim murderer gangs. They were given choice either convert or die. But it was only a good and close Muslim friend of his who saved him. He was the one who suggested my Grand Pa to leave for Calcutta for the time being and this friend accompanied him to the airport to guard him from the Goons, from where he came to Calcutta. That's y I don't hate Muslims but I hate haters whoever it might be, be a Hindu or a Muslim.

Guyz this Kalu Miah is an Anti Hindu Maniac. He's instigating other Muslims for hatred against Hindus. Basically he's trying to ruin the trhead. I don't feel necessary that we need to consider him as he's an uneducated guy.

Anyways anyone having any doubts in my posts, please go to the below thread and check for yourself the comments.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/politi...ocities-released-sadda-haq.html#ixzz2RziugDaa

Well, what can I say, its fun to expose two faced people.

Here is more about how Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/politi...ocities-released-sadda-haq-5.html#post4226401

I don't like speaking about finishing people. Your BS posts provoked me. Anyways I am sorry for that term which I used.
1 more thing. Even our family has suffered partition. My Grand Pa and his Hindu friends were taken away by Muslim murderer gangs. They were given choice either convert or die. But it was only a good and close Muslim friend of his who saved him. He was the one who suggested my Grand Pa to leave for Calcutta for the time being and this friend accompanied him to the airport to guard him from the Goons, from where he came to Calcutta. That's y I don't hate Muslims but I hate haters whoever it might be, be a Hindu or a Muslim.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/politi...ocities-released-sadda-haq-3.html#post4225796

Cherry picking to suit your agenda. Generalizing opinion of one for all. You don't even have a second face. Going by your logic, all Muslims must think like Osama/Taliban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom