What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody calls him any such stuff, don't make things up or merely narrate your own experience. If I'm not wrong, skulls and bones is senior mod of a popular Indian defense forum. So take your rant somewhere else.
What wrong did I say? He is an illegal immigrant in your country. His ancestors are from BD and He himself agreed to it. His family might have migrated in a legal way because of any possible reasons but according to indian logic all the immigrants from BD are low-life scums who pole-vaults the fence. So, he is a low-life pole-vaulter. Why not throw him out right away?

Look, the logic is simple here. No offense, it's the truth. In the world sphere, Pakistan and Bangladesh is taken as nobody. The former is even considered extremist. With India, you will be somebody. The Chinese and the west are plotting against us because we are divided now. They have used the same principle of divide and rule from ages past. If we are united, they will think twice before messing with us or never mess with us for that matter. What is stopping you from reunification? If religion is the problem, we Indians treat everyone equally. We have Hindu, Muslim and other religion brothers and sisters. If we are living happily, why can't you? Bangladesh, even if you consider not a part of us, we would still protect you. You are surrounded by us, so no fear of foreign invasion. You would have known the pain if you had a Chinese border. United we stand, Divided we fall. Vande Mataram, the slogan we used when the pink pigs occupied our unified country then.

P.S. Stupid people here who doesn't think of long term benefits, don't bother replying.

Look at you on a mirror.

Alright pole-vaulter be as much proud as you can be. By the way, how you feel when your "new" countrymen call you "low-life" and other such things. Surely nobody here in BD called you anything like that. But I guess your bharati nationalistic pride makes you swallow all this insults pretty fast. So,Good luck illegal citizen of India and may you swallow insults more faster. Amen to that.

What wrong did I say? He is an illegal immigrant in your country. His ancestors are from BD and He himself agreed to it. His family might have migrated in a legal way because of any possible reasons but according to indian logic all the immigrants from BD are low-life scums who pole-vaults the fence. So, he is a low-life pole-vaulter. Why not throw him out right away?

Because my parents weren't free loaders like most of your countrymen pole vaulting into this nation, and we provide enough employment and pay taxes to the government. And we're as much legal citizen of this nation as the prime minister or the president of India.

And about my low life is concerned, my father worked pretty hard to set up an industry (Which i'm pretty sure would have been attacked and vandalized by Lungi laden, chappal wearing Jamatis if it were in Bangladesh) became a millionaire (in USD terms) and give me a living standard beyond the comprehension of a low life jamati scum, as my education is concerned, my application got rejected by IITs , NITs and other tier 1 Indian universitites but got accepted in Tier 1 US university with funding as Research Assistant. Such is the level of education i received.

And what life you got back in Bangladesh? Getting burnt and crushed under the same building you work for. If i was a Bangladeshi, being shot by BSF at point blank range is a much more humane way to die than being suffocated under the pile of rubbles, or being charred to death.

Skull and Bones- I a fellow Indian confirm that you are a true Indian and Proud Indian Bengali.

Aka123- Hope you are not a NRI giving lectures. Personally don't like that kind who wastes their skills for another country rather their own. Don't worry I am doing my bit for our country's development. Just enlightening people in spare time.

Bangladesh- Human beings don't forget their friends who helped them out during their time of need.

P.S. I don't reply to stupid people. You know who you are!

@Skull and Bones brother no need to explain anything for these guys, Lot of them came to these marsh lands in the name of religion not in the name of culture or anything.

They don't represent any of our culture or language or our heritage. These guys are wannabe Arabs who worked for Islamic Invaders. They don't have any thing to exaggerate but some oppressors in the name of religion.

This BD section is a cheap publicity section with some conspiracy theories.

Guyz this Kalu Miah is an Anti Hindu Maniac. He's instigating other Muslims for hatred against Hindus. Basically he's trying to ruin the trhead. I don't feel necessary that we need to consider him as he's an uneducated guy.

Anyways anyone having any doubts in my posts, please go to the below thread and check for yourself the comments.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/politi...ocities-released-sadda-haq.html#ixzz2RziugDaa

Kalu Miah is a confused , insecure lad with his fantasy theories. This guy is also anti Hindu.

This section is worst in this forum, better form a thread for Indian Bengalis here, who are true representatives of Bengal culture:tup:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright pole-vaulter be as much proud as you can be. By the way, how you feel when your "new" countrymen call you "low-life" and other such things. Surely nobody here in BD called you anything like that. But I guess your bharati nationalistic pride makes you swallow all this insults pretty fast. So,Good luck illegal citizen of India and may you swallow insults more faster. Amen to that.

What is there to be proud of BD??

There is every thing to be a West Bengali, they have literature, historic continuity, art, culture etc...etc...

West Bengal also have very good movie industry and Bengalis are respected for their literature and arts every where in India. They are also viewed as the guys who played important part in Indian Independence movement.

Skull and Bones- I a fellow Indian confirm that you are a true Indian and Proud Indian Bengali.

Aka123- Hope you are not a NRI giving lectures. Personally don't like that kind who wastes their skills for another country rather their own. Don't worry I am doing my bit for our countries development. Just enlightening people in spare time.

Bangladesh- Human beings don't forget their friends who helped them out during their time of need.

P.S. I don't reply to stupid people. You know who you are!

The things you are demanding are not justified. You are asking Bangladesh to Unite with West Bengal and form a larger state of Bengal to become a part of India. Right?

Now let me ask you something. If some Bangladeshis come and say, let WB merge with Bangladesh, separate from India and form a Bigger Country, Greater Bangladesh, what will be your reply? Will you be able to justify. Demands should be legitimate. There should be justification behind each. Blank statements are not to be entertained.

Bdw I am no NRI. Will soon be back in my country and WB.

Thank You.

LaBong also falls in same category...he's Noakhailla, he can't agree with you :disagree: .

Is it?? :) you are from Dhaka right ??

Yup...I'm from Dhaka

LaBong also falls in same category...he's Noakhailla, he can't agree with you :disagree: .

Yup...I'm from Dhaka

Ok... thats great!! bdw I have a silly question but wanted to know.... what do you guys call 'home' in Bengali..... Ghor, Bari or Basha?
:)

@Skull and Bones Alright ceasefire. But whatever I implied on you is according to your own compatriots logic. I didn't expect you to be this much ******** though.:P

LOL.. It seems the pole-vaulters themselves shout all day calling others pole-vaulters. :omghaha:

LOL.. It seems the pole-vaulters themselves shout all day calling others pole-vaulters. :omghaha:

I bet much of those pole-vaulters are Awami crooks running away to their homeland when things get too dicey in BD :omghaha:

Ok... thats great!! bdw I have a silly question but wanted to know.... what do you guys call 'home' in Bengali..... Ghor, Bari or Basha?
:)

All you mentioned can apply.

Well lets see , if Indian bengalis consider them Indian first (which is natural) why the **** do they show us the carrot of cultural opar bangla e-par bangla. The fact of the matter is we Bangladeshis don't give a damn about what some bigots think about us and its naturally irrelevant but bigots are the ones always irritating us since 1947. Don't show us the carrot of culture as I said E.bangal/Bangladesh is different from WB in all facets of life and this E.Bengal/Bangladesh came into being primarily because of Islam and Islam induced unique socio-cultural norm. And yes Religion is the centre piece of BD's existence as a sovereign State. U folks should get this fact clearly through your head that BD has 160 mn Bengalis and hence the face of Bengal and anything to do with it. We Bangladeshis are inherently different from U guys and so don't bother us with your crap. U can go shove your culture to your ...... U have your culture we have ours.

Btw @kalu_miah , U did a good job exposing 2 faced bigots. :tup:

Lot of them came to these marsh lands in the name of religion not in the name of culture or anything.

Duh, isn't that obvious. And no our ancestors were in these marsh lands just like your ones.

They don't represent any of our culture or language or our heritage.

Why should we represent your culture or heritage? :cheesy: But yes we represent bengali language.

These guys are wannabe Arabs who worked for Islamic Invaders.

Islamic Liberators not invaders. And what beef U have with Arabs. Even if we are wannbe anything, why the hell should it bother U lots that U always fart crap and troll.

They don't have any thing to exaggerate but some oppressors in the name of religion.

After this post don't whine when any BD member will show your 2 faced hypocrisy and islamophobia. Why have problems when someone shows U your true selves. Opportunistic hypocrites

This BD section is a cheap publicity section with some conspiracy theories.

Who told U to come here then.

I am a confused , insecure lad with my fantasy theories. I am anti muslim.

Indeed U are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom