What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many Awami goons go there where they receive safe haven. This is a recorded fact by the way.

Jamatis on the other hand run to Pakistan :omghaha:

Well awami goons are given jamai ador by Indians there. They are national assets of India.

As for your 2nd part, I don't think any of them ran to PAK. Not possible. We don't have a border with them. PAK simply doesn't come and is irrelevant in BD's politics IMO.

Labong- I was gonna say that he was Chinese spy, you hit the nail on head.

Aka123- Glad to hear. The statements I have given won't be understood by meer Indian. You have to be a patriot who thinks beyond to understand the true meaning.

Countries bordering BD are not a land of milk and honey that people will risk going there illegally. Only clowns who have a inferiority complex and live in denial would think otherwise. :coffee:

You should ask this question to those who test bullet of BSF while trying to cross our border illegally but wait for that you have to test same medicine :lol: cause most of them are in hell right now.....

Well awami goons are given jamai ador by Indians there. They are national assets of India.

As for your 2nd part, I don't think any of them ran to PAK. Not possible. We don't have a border with them. PAK simply doesn't come and is irrelevant in BD's politics IMO.

Hmm...is it true that Abul Kalam Azad fled to Pakistan? News reports suggest that he fled there via India.

Though, Awamis running to India are relatively more numerous, and under the consent and knowledge of the relevant Indian authorities. Typically the low ranking ones. The high ranks flee to Western countries.

Labong- I was gonna say that he was Chinese, you hit the nail on head.

Aka123- Glad to hear. The statements I have given won't be understood by mere Indian. You have to be a patriot who thinks beyond to understand the true meaning.

Ok thats fine! Now how you are planning to do that? Do u want to do that alone , hope not. For that u need support. Now u can take a poll from both sides and see and u'll get the answer.

Or are u planning some invasion kinda thing? I hope not.:coffee:

And pls don't tell me about patriotism. WB is having so many internal issues now. Are u aware of all those?

Hmm...is it true that Abul Kalam Azad fled to Pakistan? News reports suggest that he fled there via India.

Possible. But then JI didn't do hartal once his verdict was announced. He is a former member of JI if I am not wrong.

Though, Awamis running to India are relatively more numerous, and under the consent and knowledge of the relevant Indian authorities. Typically the low ranking ones. The high ranks flee to Western countries.

Agree. Specially Chapatti walas pole vaults to India with consent from relevant Indian authorities. That's why I said they are Indian national assets and hence can't be termed illegal. India would do a great favour to BD if they keep these assets to themselves and decide not to use them.

What Bangla thinks today, India thinks tomorrow, the world thinks day after.
Who told this??

Aka123- Your assumptions are wrong. Can't blurt out everything in front of you know who.

BDeshi.BOARD:azn: are we?office is slow,house is quite. Wife is happy,children are safe.so what to do?

wow ..thats quite something..If I am not very much mistaken,no other country in the World can claim that.My nation is quite new though..it was born some 60 years back..The culture is quite old though... and yes.. I am a Bengali.

That's because the definition of a nation is different to you and me.

If he had been a great thinker, then I'm sure a command economy system would have run great, and capitalism being nothing but a shadow.

Such things look good only on paper.

Is that why he was recently voted greatest thinker of the millenium on bbc in britain of all places[where communism was a hated word]?His govt ideas failed because of the selfishness of the executors.But everything he said about capitalism was right.About smaller corporations merging into bigger globalized corporations,about globalization etc.I am not a communist never have been,but can't deny that marx was the first great social thinker of modern times.This fact is recognized by many common folks,that his political system may have failed but his ideas about capital ,god society were very much relevant.Hence the shock verdict.

LaBong also falls in same category...he's Noakhailla, he can't agree with you :disagree: .

Yup...I'm from Dhaka

Hey PlanetSoldier, you didn't repond ? Basically asked you because I was having a debate with a friend of mine on Bengali. He said it's called Ghor in Bangladesh, but I think it's called Basha.
Though I say it as Bari. :)

There was no Bangladesh,Pakistan or India....as we now know....the was one unified India even when the muslims were a minority under the mighty Mughals,then came separatists politicians,in the 20th century who,helped by the British,introduced quite effectively,the policy of Divide and Rule....and reduced the Muslims,once great rulers of the land,to flee with fear and panic and weaken the whole Muslim community of the subcontinent,in the process...... Hence we now have these India-Bangladesh-Pakistan... unification is only logical thing to do....but now its nearly impossible....mostly because,the mindset of the people in these countries....and it can only be achieved if any major war breaks out and one conquers the others! :undecided:
Who told you west bengal depends on central assistance? Infant kolkatas contribution to gdp is 3rd after Mumbai and ncr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom