What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LaBong also falls in same category...he's Noakhailla, he can't agree with you :disagree: .

Yup...I'm from Dhaka
My root is that of East Bengal which is a different entity than Bangladesh. My parents were born in undivided India and they choose not live in Pakistan, which makes them migrant but not illegal. Even our prime minister was born in what now is Pakistan.

I don't think any Indian has any issue with Bangladeshis who come here in legal means, in fact they were rather cordially treated, ask @Loki his father was in calcutta few months ago and was in high praise for the city and err civilization! Even you yourself experienced it, did you not?

But off course as someone has said, freeloaders would not be entertained.

And also we will off course provide shelter to anyone who's fleeing religious persecution, Hindu or Muslim . After all no sane person would like to live with jamati types.

Last edited by a moderator:
Duh, isn't that obvious. And no our ancestors were in these marsh lands just like your ones.
Why should we represent your culture or heritage? :cheesy: But yes we represent bengali language.

My post is addressed to an Indian not you, Neither we have any problems if you people do not represent any culture originated from India.

Islam Liberators not invaders. And what beef U have with Arabs. Even if we are wannbe anything, why the hell should it bother U lots that U always fart crap and troll.
After this post don't whine when any BD member will show your 2 faced hypocrisy and islamophobia. Why have problems when someone shows U your true selves. Opportunistic hypocrites

You have your own version and I believe in my own version, Better you people stay there where you are. The best thing Partition did to Indian sub continent.

We are Indians and we argue the case which is better for us and our interest, and I don't take advises from you people.

Who told U to come here then.

This is a forum.

Countries bordering BD are not a land of milk and honey that people will risk going there illegally. Only clowns who have a inferiority complex and live in denial would think otherwise. :coffee:

@Loki please don't delete or close this thread. I opened this thread to learn the perception of Bengali's of West Bengal about us. I am sure i haven't violated any rule by opening this thread. I hope that you will not delete or close this thread.

This moander and Loki both care about what Indians think about Bangladesh and that is why the first one opened this thread and the 2nd one do not close it.

My post is addressed to an Indian not you, Neither we have any problems if you people do not represent any culture originated from India.

You have your own version and I believe in my own version, Better you people stay there where you are. The best thing Partition did to Indian sub continent.

We are Indians and we argue the case which is better for us and our interest, and I don't take advises from you people.

This is a forum.
Why are u justifying this guy or whatever. Do u think this one and a couple of others are worth of that. Ignorance is bliss for these. Let them blabber, they will automatically stop if there's no response.

My nation was born 1,400 years back.

wow ..thats quite something..If I am not very much mistaken,no other country in the World can claim that.My nation is quite new though..it was born some 60 years back..The culture is quite old though... and yes.. I am a Bengali.

Why would Bangladesh like to associate themselves with West Bengal. WB is one of the most backward state in India with communist nutters.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa?:undecided:dude you seriously need help.just because they are from Africa,you suspect they carry germs of some kind ?

Ever heard of AIDS which you are carrying :cheesy:

Shows much of your chapati mentality in a single line, no wonder "only" Indians like your posts

KC BC MC PP KB SB
Im giving you those titles now find out the meanings.

This moander and Loki both care about what Indians think about Bangladesh and that is why the first one opened this thread and the 2nd one do not close it.

I am not closing it on his request.

I wonder where @Moander went off to? Whimsical fellow isn't he?

If ye don't like it, don't comment. It's that simple ;)

Ever heard of AIDS which you are carrying :cheesy:

What about AIDS?

wow ..thats quite something..If I am not very much mistaken,no other country in the World can claim that.My nation is quite new though..it was born some 60 years back..The culture is quite old though... and yes.. I am a Bengali.

He was referring to Islam. And technically and ideologically, Islam is a nation.

Countries bordering BD are not a land of milk and honey that people will risk going there illegally. Only clowns who have a inferiority complex and live in denial would think otherwise. :coffee:

Many Awami goons go there where they receive safe haven. This is a recorded fact by the way.

Jamatis on the other hand run to Pakistan :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom