What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Religion..the opium of the masses.Marx was a great thinker.

Well, what can I say, its fun to expose two faced people.

The thing is I am online. I would have explained u better if u were in front of me. Good that u are not.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/politi...trocities-released-sadda-haq.html#post4225531

That is the real face of Aka123. Can we at least move this useless thread to India subsection?

I'm not sure if you are an idiot or deliberately trying to pretend one but the guy pretty much says that we shouldn't generalise and consider taliban as real face of Muslims.

Now try to read and comprehend what I said above, slowly. Don't just highlight "consider taliban as real face of Muslims", and "expose" my double standard.

If you don't like this thread you shouldn't come here and act like attention who*re with your tomfoolery, if it's pat on the back from Indian Bengalis that you're looking for - here we acknowledge you exist, happy now?

Bangladesh is the greatest country of the world.

Perhaps the only country which is run by little girls.
Yeah better than an Italian waitress who successfully seduced their "to be" president and now ruling over the chanakyan land. :omghaha::omghaha:
Now you said your parents are from Bangladesh, so you must be proud of the greatness of Bangladesh. Too bad you have lost your way. You are just a rootless and pretty shameless guy to say the least who tries very hard all day to portray himself as a hindustani and convince other chanakyans he belongs with them. No matter what you do all day, you will still be a illegal immigrant/pole vaulter to them. So, please feel some shame or even grow it somehow, you are not one of them no matter what you say. Just learn to live with it.

This thread should be closed immeadiately. Why should we even care what those bharati bengalis think of us. They are just slaves to the Marathis and Punjabis who consider them to be sub-human dalits. Whereas we are an independent state and the name of the state is based on our ethnicity. Its quiet obvious those indian bengali's envy us and loiter here all day, feeling ashamed of their pathetic existence with the evil hindustan. And one Labong here claiming they acknowledge us just to make us happy. So, for your info, we dont run after anything remotely connected to WB people but you lot show your obsession towards Bangladesh here all day long. So, I guess its you lot who are desperately seeking acknowledgement from Bangladeshis that you retards exist somewhere across the border and want some ethnic-affection.

Yeah better than an Italian waitress who successfully seduced their "to be" president and now ruling over the chanakyan land. :omghaha::omghaha:
Now you said your parents are from Bangladesh, so you must be proud of the greatness of Bangladesh. Too bad you have lost your way. You are just a rootless and pretty shameless guy to say the least who tries very hard all day to portray himself as a hindustani and convince other chanakyans he belongs with them. No matter what you do all day, you will still be a illegal immigrant/pole vaulter to them. So, please feel some shame or even grow it somehow, you are not one of them no matter what you say. Just learn to live with it.

I still feel proud of being an Indian, rather than being a second class citizen of the land of eunuchs which can't even protect it's citizens when push come to shove. Your nation is destined to be the lapdog of every other nation in it's vicinity. Live with it.

They are just slaves to the Punjabis who consider them to be sub-human dalits

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...-bangladesh-bangladeshi-52.html#ixzz2S24KUZaa

Are you reiterating the history of East Pakistan?

Unlike you lot Indian Bengalis are proud of being what they are and equal citizen of republic of India like everyone else.

Anyway the thread was started in a good note and first few pages were light hearted until the usual suspects crawled in with their sad, hate filled bigoted mind and successfully turned it into a slang fest.

I still feel proud of being an Indian, rather than being a second class citizen of the land of eunuchs which can't even protect it's citizens when push come to shove. Your nation is destined to be the lapdog of every other nation in it's vicinity. Live with it.
Alright pole-vaulter be as much proud as you can be. By the way, how you feel when your "new" countrymen call you "low-life" and other such things. Surely nobody here in BD called you anything like that. But I guess your bharati nationalistic pride makes you swallow all this insults pretty fast. So,Good luck illegal citizen of India and may you swallow insults more faster. Amen to that.

What's so funny? That is the truth. You are not part of India now because of our stupid politicians. If I had been the leader at that time, would have never allowed Pakistan and Bangladesh to separate from India. Netaji Bose should have been around that time. It would have made all the difference.

What happened...happened, we can't revert things back. Now wait to see new independent states, it could be 20 to 30 in future.

Alright pole-vaulter be as much proud as you can be. By the way, how you feel when your "new" countrymen call you "low-life" and other such things. Surely nobody here in BD called you anything like that. But I guess your bharati nationalistic pride makes you swallow all this insults pretty fast. So,Good luck illegal citizen of India and may you swallow insults more faster. Amen to that.

Nobody calls him any such stuff, don't make things up or merely narrate your own experience. If I'm not wrong, skulls and bones is senior mod of a popular Indian defense forum. So take your rant somewhere else.

I don't know whether they are checked for STDs before they come here.But I have never heard of any criminal activities by Africans in Bangladesh.Most of those who come here are either students or sportsmen or work for the UN or some other NGOs.I have met a couple of them and they are pretty decent people.

Currently there are many African in BD running scam business so far I know. Money counterfeiting is one good example. But for that we can't prevent them from entering. What we can do is thoroughly check their backgrounds before letting them in.

I like this thread.....other than few trolls out here ... :coffee: .... it's nice!! :)

I found one here in my office from your ancestral village Harbaid, he is from Goal Gao para working as our chef.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom