What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no chance of WB to join BD. They always differ us on most of the cases. Hindu west bengle will always be a part
of India. I have no hope for them. Its a disgrace they cant ever claim themseves glorious Bengle. Rather I have hope for
NE regions of India. Some of its parts can join BD or create new countries in near future.

I think you are a bit incorrect on the first one. Not sure from where you got the logic. Anyways.....

Regarding your second logic, I am not sure what's your hypothesis on that. If that's what you feel, then even I feel BD govt. will very soon appeal to Ind Govt to help BD merge with Bengal and make undivided Bengal a state of India, which India will reject.

Sir, if you want to post personal theories then anyone can post anything. Sorry if I offended you.:)

Who is deciding anyone's faith, madx is a Muslim. My own cousin studied in India. Stop your delusions about Bangladesh and Bangladeshi's. You are in no position to dictate who should be allowed in Bangladesh, remember you are INDIAN.

I thought your gov run from India ... :omghaha:

You people are so much confused first decide what you want to say. In India it doesn't matter which religion you belongs.
Most laughable thing is that some idiots here talking about muslim population in WB and NE, even if they become muslim majority not even a single person want to join BD.

That explains your pro-India bent. We should make it illegal for Bangladeshi's to go to India for anything other than essential business such as commodities trade.

Indians are good at education sector. Their medical and IT sectors are top class. If you do some research you
can see their university rankings on top 100. So poor BD ppl can choose india as alternative over western
countries.You cant restrict ppl in terms of education. BD ppl cant restrict themselves in its small area they
will explore the world.And Im not here to prove what Im.

Indians are good at education sector. Their medical and IT sectors are top class. If you do some research you
can see their university rankings on top 100. So poor BD ppl can choose india as alternative over western
countries.You cant restrict ppl in terms of education. BD ppl cant restrict themselves in its small area they

India's only strength is English and they are cheap. We can do better within Bangladesh for Education. If we need to go for medical treatment, Thailand can compete with India and I heard they provide better service. We need to build relations with ASEAN countries along with South Korea and Japan, rather than spending our hard earned cash on India.

IBN. :lol: Facts are facts whether U want to accept it or not and the ground reality is that BDs don't go to India for study. Where in the article does it mention BD?:undecided:

OK let me give U this stat. In your article is has is said that india hosted 21778 students in 2008. Now the no. of students send by BD in 2008 was 15300 , a vast majority of whom were to EU and US. U want to say that 15K of those 21 K that IND hosted came BD? :rofl: The sooner U get off your stupid delusions the better. Middle class families who can afford to send their kids abroad don't waste their precious money on Indian unis avoiding US and EU ones. Btw the no. of students India send abroad in 2008 were 139000. :lol: What's the matter? why Indians hoarding out of the country in masses rather than opting for IND unis?

http://unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0019/001915/191584E.pdf

Idiot where I said India is better in terms of education then EU or USA or Australia???

very first line of the same article
India’s efforts to become Asia’s “Knowledge Hub” may soon materialise.

Quality of education in India increasing by every passing day.

I wish you can also get some quality education in your own country

what you said in your previous post
I am yet to met someone who studied in India

So I simply replied to your question and you yourself posted link about more then 21K international students in India in 2008. :yay:

What a shameless dalal. Yes nothing but that. U can have 4 year Bsc degrees from Malaysian uni in about 15 lacs taka. 2 of my friends are in ML. Poor BD people? What do we have private unis for? Who are the majority students in public unis? Yes these are poor BD people. Have some shame troll.

Ps: there is no Indian uni in top 100 except for IIT bombay may be.

So I simply replied to your question and you yourself posted link about more then 21K international students in India in 2008. :yay:

21K students in IND was in the link U posted. Did U even read what U posted? :rofl:

In that sense many nepalis, Bhutanese, Lankans and Indians etc also come to BD for studies. That doesn't mean that any of those countries major destination is BD.

Jokes not allowed... here we are doing some serious discussion :omghaha:

Good job lungi, so many posts without the word fart.

There is no chance of WB to join BD. They always differ us on most of the cases. Hindu west bengle will always be a part
of India. I have no hope for them. Its a disgrace they cant ever claim themseves glorious Bengle. Rather I have hope for
NE regions of India. Some of its parts can join BD or create new countries in near future.

Dude, I am not against Bangladesh. I have friends who are from Bangladesh. We share very good terms. Never we discuss on religion as we have lot of other good things to discuss.

West Bengal is secular. You won't find people here discussing on religion. Religion is a very personal thing and not a matter of discussion. I think no one has the right to dictate what faith one should follow.

I had a feel good factor for Bangladeshis and still I have the same. But here in PDF I have seen some fanatic BD's (Not all as there are quite a few sensible and good BD's here as well) who are abusing other faiths, demean other faiths and portraying their religion as superior, abusing India like hell. This pisses me off sometimes.
I don't think I have started any abusive thread towards BD or Pak till now. If you find one that will be a response against another.

Anyways I won't let my mentality change towards BD seeing these virtual Bigots from BD as I have met some real good people from BD and I know these bigots are not the mass.

Dude, I am not against Bangladesh. I have friends who are from Bangladesh. We share very good terms. Never we discuss on religion as we have lot of other good things to discuss.

West Bengal is secular. You won't find people here discussing on religion. Religion is a very personal thing and not a matter of discussion. I think no one has the right to dictate what faith one should you follow.

I had a feel good factor for Bangladeshis and still I have the same. But here in PDF I have seen some fanatic BD's (Not all as there are quite a few sensible and good BD's here as well) who are abusing other faiths, demean other faiths and portraying their religion as superior, abusing India like hell. This pisses me off sometimes.
I don't think I have started any abusive thread towards BD or Pak till now. If you find one that will be a response against another.

Anyways I won't let my mentality change towards BD seeing these virtual Bigots from BD as I have met some real good people from BD and I know these bigots are not the mass.

Just one simple fact, off line life and on line anonymous forums are two different worlds, the two do not intersect. The nice friendly Bangladeshi you meet could be the online "bigot" here in PDF, hate to break it to you, but that is the reality, not just for Bangladeshi's but for anyone in any part of the world.

India's only strength is English and they are cheap. We can do better within Bangladesh for Education. If we need to go for medical treatment, Thailand can compete with India and I heard they provide better service. We need to build relations with ASEAN countries along with South Korea and Japan, rather than spending our hard earned cash on India.

As long as BD cant provide world class education, money is wasted anyways.If we get cheap education from India isnt it good. Its a fact that BD ppl dont choose India over other countries, as long as its possible.

I think you are a bit incorrect on the first one. Not sure from where you got the logic. Anyways.....

Regarding your second logic, I am not sure what's your hypothesis on that. If that's what you feel, then even I feel BD govt. will very soon appeal to Ind Govt to help BD merge with Bengal and make undivided Bengal a state of India, which India will reject.

Sir, if you want to post personal theories then anyone can post anything. Sorry if I offended you.:)

Its your territory you know better than me :coffee:
BTW from which part are you.

As long as BD cant provide world class education, money is wasted anyways.If we get cheap education from India isnt it good. Its a fact that BD ppl dont choose India over other countries, as long as its possible.

Its your territory you know better than me :coffee:
BTW from which part are you.

From Kolkata, or are you asking about my Anscestral origin ?

Jokes not allowed... here we are doing some serious discussion :omghaha:

There are many of foreign students in BD. I forgot to mention africans too. We have a OIC sponsored uni called Islamic University of Technology that has plenty of foreign students. DU has plenty of foreign students and yes Indian included. While NSU , Brac, East west which are good private ones host many nepali and bhutanese students.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom