What's new

How Indian batsman used to fear Pakistani bowlers

Let's show some respect,every one feared our bowlers,still do,look at Irfan,Junaid and Ajmal scare the shit out of teams.It's not only Indian batsman,that shits racist.

When you have bowler like wasim waqar & shoaib little fear is genuine, but one thing I say current pakistan bowlers are pain to watch

When you have bowler like wasim waqar & shoaib little fear is genuine, but one thing I say current pakistan bowlers are pain to watch
How so Irfan is as scary as one would say as it gets.We had the likes of Amir and Asif,Amir who was rated as high as Wasim,unfortunately they had to do what they did.i'm sure it's just a temporary things(the lack of good bowlers coming through).

How so Irfan is as scary as one would say as it gets.We had the likes of Amir and Asif,Amir who was rated as high as Wasim,unfortunately they had to do what they did.i'm sure it's just a temporary things(the lack of good bowlers coming through).
At least you have some quality bowlers,India is going with the likes of shami & yadav tagadi phanty lagnay wale hai

...yeah, with so many fearsome bowlers they couldn't win a single WC match against India so far...not even in the T20s :woot:

Last edited:
Jadeja was always a friendly chap :) , nice to see him again looks good in grey hair.

He was the one who contributed to defeat of Pakistan in quarter final of WC 1996.

Thats true. It only shows how nerves are more dominant than ability and talent.

Pakistan had the best bolwling attack in 92,96,99 and still lost to India.

This showz, Pakistanis are always under pressure in World Cups against India.

Still remember how Sachin used to hitch before facing Shoaib Akhtar !

But this Asshirwaad would be insignificant once other teams out perform. this is something we are looking these days when indian team has failed to perform.

Back
Top Bottom