What's new

How India Almost Lost Their Most Expensive Toys

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Three Iranian missiles landed near the Al Dhafra airbase in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) on Tuesday after Iran's Revolutionary Guard staged a mock attack on a fake aircraft carrier in the Strait of Hormuz, in a drill which saw two US bases briefly put on missile alert.
Al-Dhafra was a temporarily home to five French-built Rafale fighter jets on their way to India for that country's air force.
151869-fra6.jpg

The fighter jets, built by French aviation firm Dassault, were later inducted in the Indian Air Force fleet in Haryana's Ambala.

https://www.wionews.com/india-news/...ale-jets-are-on-overnight-halt-reports-316627

Indian Airforce has tightened the security around Ambala AB, to avoid any Pathankot type incident as there are high chances of such incident happening. In France DM Rajnath Singh done a lot of rituals to keep Rafales SAFE from harms way.
Rafale-fighter-jets.jpg

It is still unclear whether the Rafales will protect India or the Indians will end up protecting their most EXPENSIVE toys .Whether the IAF pilots flying this machine make history or they themselves become history. The past is not very rosy for IAF, as they ended up ruining the reputation of the jets they have flown. Surely our Pilots will be very keen to check out this very expensive jet which is so much revered in India these days.:pakistan::china:

Last edited:
Three Iranian missiles landed near the Al Dhafra airbase in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) on Tuesday after Iran's Revolutionary Guard staged a mock attack on a fake aircraft carrier in the Strait of Hormuz, in a drill which saw two US bases briefly put on missile alert.
Al-Dhafra was a temporarily home to five French-built Rafale fighter jets on their way to India for that country's air force.
151869-fra6.jpg

The fighter jets, built by French aviation firm Dassault, were later inducted in the Indian Air Force fleet in Haryana's Ambala.

https://www.wionews.com/india-news/...ale-jets-are-on-overnight-halt-reports-316627

Indian Airforce has tightened the security around Ambala AB, to avoid any Pathankot type incident as there are high chances of such incident happening. In France DM Rajnath Singh done a lot of rituals to keep Rafales from harms way.
Rafale-fighter-jets.jpg

It is still unclear whether the Rafales will protect India or the Indians will end up protecting their most EXPENSIVE toy .Whether the IAF pilots flying this machine make history or they themselves become history. The past is not very rosy for IAF, as they ended up ruining the reputation of the jets they have flown. Surely our Pilots will be very keen to check out this very expensive jet which is so much revered in India these days.:pakistan::china:
What your post has to to do with thread header?
Even the Indians are fed up with this 24/7 media onslaught on the Rafales.
Pakistani posters has to stop 24/7 onslaught on Rafales.

I'm seriously disgusted with all the Indian media hype over Rafale. While it is definitely a force multiplier against pak, 36 jets wouldn't suffice against china

Though the Tejas is definitely not on par with Rafale or the likes, I'd be more excited and happy over the induction of a few squadrons of Tejas or any other indigenous weapons system for that matter over spending billions of dollars on a foreign jet

I'm seriously disgusted with all the Indian media hype over Rafale.
Partly has to do with the politics surrounding the Rafale deal. A small poke at the congress as if they tried to undermine the deal and failed. Enjoy the show...

I'm seriously disgusted with all the Indian media hype over Rafale. While it is definitely a force multiplier against pak, 36 jets wouldn't suffice against china

Though the Tejas is definitely not on par with Rafale or the likes, I'd be more excited and happy over the induction of a few squadrons of Tejas or any other indigenous weapons system for that matter over spending billions of dollars on a foreign jet

i am also disgusted with propaganda around rafael as if five rafaels will do some miracle .

Back
Top Bottom