What's new

How India Almost Lost Their Most Expensive Toys

Three Iranian missiles landed near the Al Dhafra airbase in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) on Tuesday after Iran's Revolutionary Guard staged a mock attack on a fake aircraft carrier in the Strait of Hormuz, in a drill which saw two US bases briefly put on missile alert.
Al-Dhafra was a temporarily home to five French-built Rafale fighter jets on their way to India for that country's air force.
151869-fra6.jpg

The fighter jets, built by French aviation firm Dassault, were later inducted in the Indian Air Force fleet in Haryana's Ambala.

https://www.wionews.com/india-news/...ale-jets-are-on-overnight-halt-reports-316627

Indian Airforce has tightened the security around Ambala AB, to avoid any Pathankot type incident as there are high chances of such incident happening. In France DM Rajnath Singh done a lot of rituals to keep Rafales from harms way.
Rafale-fighter-jets.jpg

It is still unclear whether the Rafales will protect India or the Indians will end up protecting their most EXPENSIVE toys .Whether the IAF pilots flying this machine make history or they themselves become history. The past is not very rosy for IAF, as they ended up ruining the reputation of the jets they have flown. Surely our Pilots will be very keen to check out this very expensive jet which is so much revered in India these days.:pakistan::china:

Toys is the apt word.

IAF big kids surely know how to crash break their toys.

:rofl:

When I was in school, I was offered a job in Indian military. They asked Rupees 200,000 as bribe.

I said Thanks but No Thanks.

Indian Military is full of low IQ people who got their jobs through bribes.

rs 2 lakh for military job ?
at least 2 lakh candidates will come with 2.5 lakh rupees for this job .

I'm seriously disgusted with all the Indian media hype over Rafale. While it is definitely a force multiplier against pak, 36 jets wouldn't suffice against china

Though the Tejas is definitely not on par with Rafale or the likes, I'd be more excited and happy over the induction of a few squadrons of Tejas or any other indigenous weapons system for that matter over spending billions of dollars on a foreign jet
bhai pakistan to khatam ho gya jab se rafale ayee . paksitan ko bhool jao ab . :lol:

The hype around the arrival of Rafales seems to overlook that:
1. They have no “India Specific Enhancements”, those will be fitted only after 2022.
2. The IAF is down to just 30 squadrons.

abhi 5 aye hai , 36 a jaye tab declare karna .
nhi bhai mery pass time nhi hai itna . main abhi surrender kerta hoon 36 to oper wala jaany kab ayee gay hum kiyoo wait kareen . hum log pakistan ko yahan se lapet ker north amerca le ja rahy hain ye jaga ab rehny ke kabil nhi

nhi bhai mery pass time nhi hai itna . main abhi surrender kerta hoon 36 to oper wala jaany kab ayee gay hum kiyoo wait kareen . hum log pakistan ko yahan se lapet ker north amerca le ja rahy hain ye jaga ab rehny ke kabil nhi
hamne apna farz ada kar dia , baki aap ki marzi.

If something like Rafale or Typhoons land in Pakistan we would be honking the horns loudly as well. Though I don't think it would be wall-to-wall. Rafale is Modi's pet project, thus all the fanfare.
F16 Block 52+ landed in Pakistan aswell. They gave us ability beyond measure in the reason. Ability that made it necessary for India to get rafale. We kept quite and sat quiter than the indians knowing fully we were capable of something like Feb 27 2019. Those feeling envious of indian rafale must realise we already had our moment years ago.
*PAF F16 blk 52+*

north america theek rahy ga bhai wahan pakistan ke new achy neighbors hoon gay

TRUMP se baat kar len behtar rahega , nahi to canada ke upar north pole alaska ke pas jagah milegi , eskimostan ka hilali sabz parcham laga kar rahna hoga igloo me .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom