What's new

How India Almost Lost Their Most Expensive Toys

TRUMP se baat kar len behtar rahega , nahi to canada ke upar north pole alaska ke pas jagah milegi , eskimostan ka hilali sabz parcham laga kar rahna hoga igloo me .
Whan koi rafale - modi - rss - kashmir -afghanistan - iran to nhi hoga na ?

When I was in school, I was offered a job in Indian military. They asked Rupees 200,000 as bribe.

I said Thanks but No Thanks.

That's shame.
Some one might have tricked you to run away with your 2 lakh Rs.

Indian Military is full of low IQ people who got their jobs through bribes.
Low IQ is not a curse, Every Military in this world is full on low IQ people including your beloved PLA :devil:
Low IQ is not a curse, Every country in this world is full on low IQ people including your beloved China and Pakistan:devil:

There are lot of Low IQ posters on PDF and arguably most of them are from India. Unfortunately we (you and me) have two Indian flags on profile. We are statistically low IQ individuals.:P

Three Iranian missiles landed near the Al Dhafra airbase in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) on Tuesday after Iran's Revolutionary Guard staged a mock attack on a fake aircraft carrier in the Strait of Hormuz, in a drill which saw two US bases briefly put on missile alert.
Al-Dhafra was a temporarily home to five French-built Rafale fighter jets on their way to India for that country's air force.
151869-fra6.jpg

The fighter jets, built by French aviation firm Dassault, were later inducted in the Indian Air Force fleet in Haryana's Ambala.

https://www.wionews.com/india-news/...ale-jets-are-on-overnight-halt-reports-316627

Indian Airforce has tightened the security around Ambala AB, to avoid any Pathankot type incident as there are high chances of such incident happening. In France DM Rajnath Singh done a lot of rituals to keep Rafales from harms way.
Rafale-fighter-jets.jpg

It is still unclear whether the Rafales will protect India or the Indians will end up protecting their most EXPENSIVE toys .Whether the IAF pilots flying this machine make history or they themselves become history. The past is not very rosy for IAF, as they ended up ruining the reputation of the jets they have flown. Surely our Pilots will be very keen to check out this very expensive jet which is so much revered in India these days.:pakistan::china:

if we shoot down one or two it would be such a rukess...... one can only imagine

lol
Kv

When I was in school, I was offered a job in Indian military. They asked Rupees 200,000 as bribe.

I said Thanks but No Thanks.

Indian Military is full of low IQ people who got their jobs through bribes.
I'm curious what particular title? You could buy a nice computer with 200,000 Rupees :rofl:. Good thing you didn't join though ... otherwise you might have been one of the ill fated sent to Galwan :o::o::o:.

bari mahangi naukri thi.

I'm curious what particular title? You could buy a nice computer with 200,000 Rupees :rofl:. Good thing you didn't join though ... otherwise you might have been one of the ill fated sent to Galwan :o::o::o:.

Well you won't get the job right away.

You will get a seat to study for your Bachelors degree after which you will join one of the three services.

Not to India, but to uae, that we are ready, and these birds are being monitored, no misadventures in the hide of this jet transport.
It was to the USA lol, UAE didn't try to bring down a civilian airline. UAE has helped Iran greatly during this coronavirus crisis.

Well you won't get the job right away.

You will get a seat to study for your Bachelors degree after which you will join one of the three services.

it was a very costly offer , at that time in 1975 for 2 lakh rupees you could have purchased a 2 acre bunglow in south delhi .
salary of a class 2 officer then was not more than 250 rs .

I cant wait to see indian faces when first one or two of these are shot down by either pakistan or china in very near future. I hope they are kept with in 400 km strike range of pakistan/china border.

There are ways given by chinese to avoid s400 missiles.

I cant wait to see indian faces when first one or two of these are shot down by either pakistan or china in very near future.
India will not bring its most precious toys near the borders, they are too rare to be exposed. Nevertheless the whole India is very excited and considers them as their Knights in Shinning Armour.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom