What's new

How Hindutva agents have shattered their own dreams

When you hyphenize nationalist with Hindutva you forget that nationalism does not come from the God you pray to but the love for your soil and it's people.

Hindutvawadi sanghis only love some of the people of this soil. Hate the others.

Therefore can never be nationalists.

They are what they have always been. Narrow minded highly insecure predominantly powerless and largely marginalised communal xenophobics.

A subject of derision.

Do not become the Self Appointed spokesperson for the Hindutwadis. They can speak for themselves and what they say will be far more honest that your lies.

Opposition and Hate for Hindutva however comes not only from "god" but also from OUTSIDE this soil.

Cs8wQAhVYAEkjRo.jpg:large

The Poisoning of young minds comes from "god" and from outside the soil.

CqPDCRpVUAALSn0.jpg

As long as Secular parties will misuse state machinery to oppress Hindus, BJP/RSS and Hindutva will keep growing.

Ganga Jamuna Tehzeeb strikes back - U.P. Muslims have stalled construction of a Wedding Hall by Dalits because it may have a Temple ......... how cool is that ?

C9q8WnDXgAEkLDF.jpg

These are the guys who do not want Hindus to take back Ramjanma bhoomi

These are "Hindu goondas" as per the Media

C980fvuWsAAr3Gy.jpg:large

Last edited:
@padamchen hey can you help me with understanding something related to Zoroastrian religion? You have considerable population in india so may be you could answer?

@padamchen hey can you help me with understanding something related to Zoroastrian religion? You have considerable population in india so may be you could answer?

Don't know much about this pretty private community (tribe?) to be honest. But I'll try.

Don't know much about this pretty private community (tribe?) to be honest. But I'll try.

I am interested in knowing how many times they pray during the day and at what times? I would appreciate if you could ask this from some knowledgeable practicing person, and let me know. Thanks

I am interested in knowing how many times they pray during the day and at what times? I would appreciate if you could ask this from some knowledgeable practicing person, and let me know. Thanks

5 I think , per Google.

Seems the day is divided into 5 Gehs, and they have a prayer for the change of each Geh.

Most modern Parsis though probably pray twice a day. Morning after bathing, and night before hitting the bed.

5 I think , per Google.

Seems the day is divided into 5 Gehs, and they have a prayer for the change of each Geh.

Most modern Parsis though probably pray twice a day. Morning after bathing, and night before hitting the bed.

Thanks I knew the google results .......... just wanted to verify.

Guru I assure you I'm no ma'am. Disappointing as that would be.
well maybe your DP suggests that but anyway nice to meet you again what was your earlier name i have come after a long time back to the forum so a bit rusty

well maybe your DP suggests that but anyway nice to meet you again what was your earlier name i have come after a long time back to the forum so a bit rusty

My earlier name was padamchen guru bhai.

The dp is for my retarded sanghi friends. In the hope they become less retarded and more secular once more.

Back
Top Bottom