What's new

How Hindutva agents have shattered their own dreams

I'm perfectly calm.

I'd like to read people's thoughts out here.

Not single digit IQ homilies please.
Thoughts about what topic? Not a single post on this thread is on topic :)

I, including many people in India don't wish India/Pakistan/Bangladesh to be reunited(This coming from a person whose family migrated from what is now Pakistan during partition). It will be a disaster. But RSS people are not the only ones who have this wish of Akhand Bharat. This demand is also popular among liberals.

Last edited:
hahaha am not living in middle east, IS is a threat, but i am worried about what happening in India... I don't give a shift... lol you just blame without valid proof.. i neversaid preaching your own religion is not, it's good you preach what you believe but you are the one who is taking offensive when others preaching theirown... my point never about Hinduism but vigilant groups, self proclaimed protectors.. There are loads incidents where i argued with pak members and mods, unlike you... View attachment 392086

C95ocRgUAAASw5O.jpg

C95oeLvUAAAWkau.jpg

Last edited:
This is where there is a fundamental divergence.

India is not a Hindu country. Never has been.

And were it to ever become one, it's not a country me and my family would be living in.

See this is where the problem is.

I never said India is a Hindu country. I said India is Hindu majority country, there is a difference. And India also happens to be a democracy, and in a democracy, majority rules. And these Hindus are sick and tired of being taken for granted, this is why you have a Hindu nationalist government in power today. So as long as these so called secular parties keep taking this Hindu majority for granted, we ll keep voting the BJP in.

India is the only major country Hindus are ever gonna have ,we don't have any other country to go to, so we are not gonna give up on it, whether you like it or not. And we are ready to fight for it, be it at the ballet or the battlefield.

P.S: it was OUR UNI reunion today, so am pretty pissed, still am sure am making a lot more sense than the plonker Rahul Gandhi or any other so called secular leaders.

P.P.S: If you think am an islamophobe, then you have another think coming. Am a Jenau wearing Hindu Brahman married to a Muslim girl, and my in laws are muslims. I just want a good future for my country, and BJP right now is the only party capable of delivering that. The day Congress starts having a vision for our nation, and a leader half as capable as Modi, I ll start rooting for them. Till then, a big fug off to them and their supporters.

See this is where the problem is.

I never said India is a Hindu country. I said India is Hindu majority country, there is a difference. And India also happens to be a democracy, and in a democracy, majority rules. And these Hindus are sick and tired of being taken for granted, this is why you have a Hindu nationalist government in power today. So as long as these so called secular parties keep taking this Hindu majority for granted, we ll keep voting the BJP in.

India is the only major country Hindus are ever gonna have ,we don't have any other country to go to, so we are not gonna give up on it, whether you like it or not. And we are ready to fight for it, be it at the ballet or the battlefield.

P.S: it was OUR UNI reunion today, so am pretty pissed, still am sure am making a lot more sense than the plonker Rahul Gandhi or any other so called secular leaders.

P.P.S: If you think am an islamophobe, then you have another think coming. Am a Jenau wearing Hindu Brahman married to a Muslim girl, and my in laws are muslims. I just want a good future for my country, and BJP right now is the only party capable of delivering that. The day Congress starts having a vision for our nation, and a leader half as capable as Modi, I ll start rooting for them. Till then, a big fug off to them and their supporters.

Swamy's son in law is also a Muslim.

You talk as if India is the only country only the Hindus have.

Pray tell me, which other country do the non Hindu Indians have?

Swamy's son in law is also a Muslim.

You talk as if India is the only country only the Hindus have.

Pray tell me, which other country do the non Hindu Indians have?

You tell me! you are the ones who were talking about civil war and what not. India is where all Indians will live and die. Be it Hindus, Muslims or freaking scientologists for all I care. Everything else can be addressed by proper discourse and democracy.

P,S: Am not a muslim, only my wife is a Muslim.

You tell me! you are the ones who were talking about civil war and what not. India is where all Indians will live and die. Be it Hindus, Muslims or freaking scientologists for all I care. Everything else can be addressed by proper discourse and democracy.

P,S: Am not a muslim, only my wife is a Muslim.

I know you're not Muslim.

You said so in your previous post.

Go to sleep. It concerns me that you're on PDF after ur uni reunion.

I was sleeping on the floor three nights straight. In my boxers.

But aren't you conditioned to know by now that Christians evangelising is liberal democracy in India and ghar wapsi is fascist murderous thugs on the loose .

This is after all a 70 year old legacy .Can we outgrow our conditioning so fast ????

I believe this soft peddling on Christian evangelizing is a result of their hold on the Media.

They even have a hold on the social media and most of this power is invisible to the average Hari.

Marxist have successfully painted the Mughal rule as "beneficial" to hindus, now for the last 250 years we are made to swallow the bile that christians have been "beneficial" to hindus.

BTW here is the small sample that demonstrates what the Mughals really thought of their hindu subjects. NOw just extrapolate this over their entire kingdom.

C9-4Sm4V0AAZwZH.jpg

I am.cool.

And my people are Indians.

Not sanghi retards with gau gobar for brains.
Just like you people are Indians, the Hindutva / Nationalist are also Indians.

Electoral system has given them the space for implementing their agenda, just like the leftist minded parties had their time for 70 years. Why cry now? I don't think there is any bias in the right wing agendas. They want to have all the special rights the minorities had, if not then cancel the special rights for all. What's wrong with this proposition.

Electoral system has given them the space for implementing their agenda, just like the leftist minded parties had their time for 70 years. Why cry now? I don't think there is any bias in the right wing agendas. They want to have all the special rights the minorities had, if not then cancel the special rights for all. What's wrong with this proposition.

Dharna against NEET led by Rt. Rev. JJ Christudoss, Bishop, Tirunelveli CSI Diocese. Vicars & others participated.

NEET =NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST for getting admission into Medical and Dental colleges.

Key Leaders, Central Committee Member of ‘Samaththuva Kalvi Koottamaippu’ Rev. Fr. Antony A. Cruz, Vicar General, Palayamkottai RC Diocese Rev. Fr. N. Terrance, Rector, Brothers of Sacred Heart, Rev. Bro. A. Victordas, Rajya Sabha MP ‘Tiruchi’ N. Siva, president of Social Democratic Party of India K. K. S. M. Tehlan Bakhavi, vice-president of Manithaneya Makkal Katchi, J. S. Rafai.

21aprtvlneetG7N1KK2O73jpgjpg

They are Actually protesting that Hindus will now have equal oppertunity to compete with Muslims and Christians :cheesy:

How cool is that ? :lol:

When you hyphenize nationalist with Hindutva you forget that nationalism does not come from the God you pray to but the love for your soil and it's people.

Hindutvawadi sanghis only love some of the people of this soil. Hate the others.

Therefore can never be nationalists.

They are what they have always been. Narrow minded highly insecure predominantly powerless and largely marginalised communal xenophobics.

A subject of derision.

Back
Top Bottom