What's new

How Hindutva agents have shattered their own dreams

Keep denying it won't change the truth :chilli::chilli::chilli:

If he had read anything on the debate among historians concerning the Aryan theory, he would have known that for the last 30 years I, together with other historians, have been refuting the concept of an Aryan race or a Dravidian race. I have stated categorically in "A History of India," Vol. I, published in 1966, that Aryan is a linguistic term. I discussed this in greater detail in my presidential address to the Ancient Indian History Section of the Indian History Congress in Varanasi in 1968, where I argued that Aryan is a linguistic label and not a racial category.

http://www.thehindu.com/2004/03/22/stories/2004032201661001.htm

BANGALORE: Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) tests of blood samples from people in the Indian subcontinent have confirmed that the human race had its origins in Africa and not Europe or Central Asia as claimed by a few historians.

The test has classified the people in north and south India as belonging to one gene pool, and not different ethnic groups such as Aryans and Dravidians.

Giving the information to The Hindu here, Chairman of the Indian Council of Historical Research D.N. Tripathi said geneticists from Pakistan had collected samples for genetics analysis of the people of Indian subcontinent and sent them to cellular and molecular biology laboratories in the U.S. Scientists in Pakistan concluded from the test results that the human race spread out of Africa 60,000 years before Christ. They settled in the subcontinent. Geneticists in Pakistan concluded that people living in the northern and southern regions of India and those in the West Asian region were from the same gene pool, he added.

Asked about the argument of many historians tracing the lineage of people in north India to Aryans, Prof. Tripathi said test results had proved this wrong. "We have the results of studies. The conclusion of some historians that Aryans came here 15,000 years before Christ does not hold water," he added.

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-pape...me-gene-pool-ichr-chairman/article3123794.ece

Expecting a scientific discourse from you would be a mistake however- :agree: so continue on your flying carpet :tup:

@Admin @mods @waz Can you tell these bhaiyes that I m from India by checking my ip

Why did you run away Tamil Nadu ?

Tell you the truth I have never in my life faced discrimination. I have never had any reason to feel aggrieved about Hinduism. I have seen Muslims and Christians talk crap about Dalits but rarely seen a Hindu talk shit about us. I have never seen a Muslim or a Christian display even a fraction of the sensitivity that a Hindu displays in normal everyday life. My only information on those so called atrocities on SC/ST/Dalit communities have come from media and leftists. These are nothing but vile propaganda atrocity literature is proved by the stats on crimes committed on Dalits by the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe (Prevention of Atrocities) Act.

Its bad in states like UP and bihar I guess, not so much in urban centers and south India. Still I agree that most Hindutva guys will rarely if ever look down upon a 'dalit". I would expect such behavior from a Non Hindutva guys like Yadavs etc.

How about we call you nihonjin1051 ? :cheesy:

Dear indian,

You have been just reported for your lies and deciet.

@Oscar @waz @The Eagle friends, please, take care of this spreader of falsehood.

I know we should be merciful to liars. However, it is afront to the Friend of Pak to be insulted like this by this indian person.

@waz had clarified this nonesense before...if you could, kindly, take the necessary punitive action for this liar, justice will pervail.

You enjoy my gratitude for this corrective measure.

Regards,

SPF

That's ok. I was born to parents with the class to teach their kids how to apologize when they had wronged someone.

Have a good life.

It is of course So much better to NOT make such mistakes and demonstrate bigotry. Would you credit that to your parents too ?

The sword cuts both ways.

I recall his post that spoke of him growing up in a muslim majority neighborhood. You can imagine the kind of parents who would choose such a neighborhood and the compromises one makes to survive in such a neighborhood. Which is why I said a Dhimmi.

I think you are confusing him with someone else. There was another guy from Hyderabad who claimed that he grew up in a Muslim majority area. Darn, I am not good at recalling names anymore.

I think you are confusing him with someone else. There was another guy from Hyderabad who claimed that he grew up in a Muslim majority area. Darn, I am not good at recalling names anymore.

Nope. He mentioned old British neighborhood.... and that mixed with his apologist stand , sounds like Bengal.

Its bad in states like UP and bihar I guess, not so much in urban centers and south India. Still I agree that most Hindutva guys will rarely if ever look down upon a 'dalit". I would expect such behavior from a Non Hindutva guys like Yadavs etc.
Yes I agree that lower caste obc shudras discriminate against Dalits the most. Mandal commission made them the new bramanas.

Let me guess, that English translation was written by a British Christian ? :lol:

How exiting to learn about Hinduism from a christian.

I am not seeking your approval for my "religion". .......... so your views on it is really a joke. I am glad you could laugh at your own ignorance. Saves me the trouble.
No its translated by a Hindu from India. Maybe you don't believe him God knows why.

You follow Dravido-Aryan mish mash which is vastly and utterly different from that which was followed by your Avestan cousins.

Expecting a scientific discourse from you would be a mistake however- :agree: so continue on your flying carpet :tup:
Indo-Aryans are Aryans who mixed with Dravidians, that is why they look different from pure Iranic Aryans like Persians, Pashtuns, Kurds and Dardic Aryans like Kashmiris who never mixed with Dravidians

No its translated by a Hindu from India. Maybe you don't believe him God knows why.

You follow Dravido-Aryan mish mash which is vastly and utterly different from that which was followed by your Avestan cousins.

Indo-Aryans are Aryans who mixed with Dravidians, that is why they look different from pure Iranic Aryans like Persians, Pashtuns, Kurds and Dardic Aryans like Kashmiris who never mixed with Dravidians

Says a Guy who has Aurangzeb as his Avatar :lol:

Stop wasting my time with your rubbish. Go troll somebody else to cure that incurable itch.

Yes situation in UP is bad when it comes to caste but even the lower caste people wants to maintain the status quo . .at least thats how it is in our village.

it helps them in many ways . . . for example . . at the end of every crop harvesting each house from the upper caste people, no matter how poor they are have to give 100 kgs of the crop to the ppl like Barbers ( naayi ), potters ( kumhar ) , carpenters( badhayi ) and so on . . .so by the end of the season they end up having more crops than most of the upper caste people despite of having only little to no land.

govt perks are icing on the cake. so all in all they are happy.

can not say about other parts of UP though.

That's ok. I was born to parents with the class to teach their kids how to apologize when they had wronged someone.

Have a good life.

I am well acquainted with your "class." It has not been more than a few minutes when you openly displayed your class. Here is your post and everyone can see the associations and labelling you automatically associate with Dalits. So much for being a leftist libertarian, huh? And you have the gumption to throw mud on Hindus.

But really, what's there to be proud about being a Dalit?

Can you name some.

Or do I have to watch reruns of Jai Bheem Baba ji making blood curdling cries sitting 3 and 4 abreast on a 100 cc motorbike ripping like retards in the middle of the night as some form of catharsis on Jayanti day and thereabouts?

Not forgetting the profuse garlands, raucous music, and highly embarrassing hip gyrations on every town square with a statue or bust.

And the dark beauties strutting their stuff with 2 kilo pancake on their face and their really inhumanly tight new jeans with prominent cameltoes in abundance.

Yes situation in UP is bad when it comes to caste but even the lower caste people wants to maintain the status quo . .at least thats how it is in our village.

it helps them in many ways . . . for example . . at the end of every crop harvesting each house from the upper caste people, no matter how poor they are have to give 100 kgs of the crop to the ppl like Barbers ( naayi ), potters ( kumhar ) , carpenters( badhayi ) and so on . . .so by the end of the season they end up having more crops than most of the upper caste people despite of having only little to no land.

govt perks are icing on the cake. so all in all they are happy.

can not say about other parts of UP though.

Interesting, but WHY do they have to give that 100 kg of crop ?

Maybe the Yadavs, but I find even up North these are exaggerations.

Back
Top Bottom