What's new

How Hindutva agents have shattered their own dreams

It took Google for you to realize how you have been mistreated by so-called upper caste Hindus around you, and that Hinduism is actually a bad religion :).

I just hope your friend is as learned as you :)
........if this "friendly" banter, directed towards me, gives you a good night's sleep, then you are most welcome.
And since you have nothing of substance to add, then I guess it's sleep time for you.

Kudos with your views But you are Not a judge To decide what is wrong

RSS creating caste Division Well Gandhi Beg To Differ from your point of views when he visited local shakhas you claimed .
Perhaps You never been to one Either, Expected views

A individual like me from ST caste Who's Pure Identity is a creation of What you called "So called Upper caste Hindu point-views" And My Teacher Who was Brahman from caste Was local Sangachalak of RSS. Like Me there are Millions of Lives they saved through there Social programs and Schooling .

Yes off-course ,A dalit like Myself Is Privileged To get Knowledge (whatever i managed) from Sangi's School Shraswati shishu Mandir Which made me what I am Today in My life Which was Expected From my govt But they were Never there.

Sarcasm
You are an ST or Dalit ? not that it matters.

Per Capita Income of East UP is 24,000/- rupees p.a. and that of Bihar is 26,000/- rupees p.a. These two regions are in North India that according to you is the real first class India while the rest are second class citizens. Can you tell me what is the per capita income of your state and compare it with East UP and Bihar. Do you not have Brahmins in South India? Have you forgotten the Bengaluru pub incident when women were beaten by some religious elements? Were pink chaddhis sent to some north Indian brahmin zealot?
Do you think that British were the first to bring the Indian states under single governance? You got to brush up your history and if you are still in primary then wait till you reach the high school.
You Bhaiyya pests need to develop your own states instead of pointing fingers at others. And I am not going to debate with a Bhaiyyas who dress like mithun chakroborty in 80s and think they are cool.

Last edited:
I was also under the same impression as yours that my religion (Hinduism) is the best (probably sharing honors with Buddhism).
lol and there's your problem right there

that was an extremely low i.q. place you were in, glad you don't think like that anymore, but some of us never thought like that to begin with "my religion is the best" :rolleyes:

I doubt most Hindus think like that.

sounds familiar though, might have heard that somewhere earlier. :undecided:

run a google image search for "Hinduism is the best" and then run it for some other ideologies/religions/schools of thought/tradition or whatever you call them and see what it throws up.

it would have been a much more convincing argument if you guys compared Rss into Klu Klux klan ,nope Taliban it is ,apparently more dangerous than Taliban ... dont know @ who'm im suppose to laugh @ you morons or these retards ..:lol::lol:
rss-l-re.jpg
perfect, exactly the point I'd been trying to make.

also, can anyone explain wtf this half heil ? salute thing means:
modi-rss-prayer.jpg

o_O

lol and there's your problem right there

that was an extremely low i.q. place you were in, glad you don't think like that anymore, but some of us never thought like that to begin with "my religion is the best" :rolleyes:

I doubt most Hindus think like that.

sounds familiar though, might have heard that somewhere earlier. :undecided:

run a google image search for "Hinduism is the best" and then run it for some other ideologies/religions/schools of thought/tradition or whatever you call them and see what it throws up.

perfect, exactly the point I'd been trying to make.

also, can anyone explain wtf this half heil ? salute thing means:
modi-rss-prayer.jpg

o_O

The Sangh pranaam as it is called is a copy of the original nationalist military Albanian salute, called the Zogist salute. Typically also used by other anti establishment right wing nationalists around the world. Also used in Mexico. Used for the first time as a parody of the Nazi Sieg Heil salute and stuck on from there.

The Sangh pranaam as it is called is a copy of the original nationalist military Albanian salute, called the Zogist salute. Typically also used by other anti establishment right wing nationalists around the world. Also used in Mexico. Used for the first time as a parody of the Nazi Sieg Heil salute and stuck on from there.
thanks.

also, just to add, even the KKK isn't a perfect fit for them currently, the KKK of a 100 or so years ago maybe.

this one is from 1926 apparently:
http%3A%2F%2Fa.amz.mshcdn.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F12%2Fkkkparade-5.jpg

Dil ko khush rakhne ko, Ghalib, yeh khayaal achcha hai

thanks.

also, just to add, even the KKK isn't a perfect fit for them currently, the KKK of a 100 or so years ago maybe.

this one is from 1926 apparently:
http%3A%2F%2Fa.amz.mshcdn.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F12%2Fkkkparade-5.jpg

I don't give a fig about who they fit or where .

They are misfits in secular pluralist India. As is their coterie of thugs.

I don't give a fig about who they fit or where .

They are misfits in secular pluralist India. As is their coterie of thugs.
right, with their political wing, the BJP in control.

what scares you more, the policy/governance front or just this general vibe of creeping Hindu fascism amongst the population ?

right, with their political wing, the BJP in control.

what scares you more, the policy/governance front or just this general vibe of creeping Hindu fascism amongst the population ?

It's a lot more than just a vibe.

I'm convinced that this party should not get another chance.

This was their big mandate.

And they showed ki kutte ki dum tedhi ki tedhi hi rahegi.

It's a lot more than just a vibe.

I'm convinced that this party should not get another chance.

This was their big mandate.

And they showed ki kutte ki dum tedhi ki tedhi hi rahegi.
did you vote for them/him in the last LS elections or have you always been ideologically opposed to their ideas/platform ?

did you vote for them/him in the last LS elections or have you always been ideologically opposed to their ideas/platform ?

I voted for Modi.

I've traditionally always been a Congress man. As is most of my family.

I voted for Modi.

I've traditionally always been a Congress man. As is most of my family.
Well, if you're not a full Nehruvian lefty ideologue yourself, I think you're buying into some of the rabid opposition talking points here.

Well, if you're not a full Nehruvian lefty ideologue yourself, I think you're buying into some of the rabid opposition talking points here.

I'm living here. I'm a connected Indian. I don't live in Lutyens Delhi or Canada or USA or Australia or UK.

I don't have TV in my house by personal choice.

I hardly get time to skim through the papers while gobbling my eggs and coffee.

My thoughts and instincts and intuitions and beliefs are all my own.

I've been at this for a long time. And have been as ruthless on the Islamists (probably a lot more and sustained over a lot longer) than I am being over these goons.

Back
Top Bottom