What's new

How fear of Sardar Hari Singh Nalwa forced Pashtuns to start wearing salwar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even taking your BullSHIT theory into consideration, the women they hypothetically gave away gave birth to people like you. Oh sorry, you do not want to waken from the dream, right.

YOU GUYS ARE THE CONVERTED ONES. We are not. So, STFU.

Hilarious. Your Rajput forefathers gave their women away, and you are trying to insult Pakistanis?

jodha-akbar.jpg

You guys even made a film on it.

After trying to disrespect an entire ethnic group, are you bhartis now satisfied?

LoL, your forefathers gave your women so that they wouldn't have to convert. Stop lying. LOL

Are you slow or something?

Don't tell me you haven't met a Muslim with a Rajput surname, they are the ones whose forefathers sold off.
Maybe you should ask them why they need to still hold on to their Rajput surnames rather than Muslim names.

Its a fact they are just wannabes who want to claim Rajput heritage since there is no parallel for that in Islamic history. I hear they still are respected as fearsome by other timid castes.

Maybe you should ask your fellow Pakistanis why they gave away women or whatever crude term you apply to them, they can answer better :)

Are you slow or something?

Don't tell me you haven't met a Muslim with a Rajput surname, they are the ones whose forefathers sold off.
Maybe you should ask them why they need to still hold on to their Rajput surnames rather than Muslim names.

Its a fact they are just wannabes who want to claim Rajput heritage since there is no parallel for that in Islamic history. I hear they still are respected as fearsome by other timid castes.

Maybe you should ask your fellow Pakistanis why they gave away women or whatever crude term you apply to them, they can answer better :)

Rajputs in Pakistan have different tribal names compared to your Indian ones, that gave their women away to Muslims.

That's why I'm laughing.

You must be slow. :rofl:

@RazPak: Shut it if you can't take it. Why do you take everything upon yourself to get hurt?

The man who purportedly wrote the letter is also a Pakistani, a Pathan at that. Please also remember Pathans are not owned by Pakistan. They are in India as well. Even if the story itself is untrue(nobody can verify it), we should atleast be able to know whether the existence of such a legend is true.

^

Ruby, you are truly a jack ***. Being a Punjabi, even I know that the ethnic dress for Punjabis is dhoti, not shalwar kameez.

Keep your hate filled Indian bs to yourself.

There is no need to try and insult an entire ethnicity.

Rajputs in Pakistan have different tribal names compared to your Indian ones, that gave their women away to Muslims.

That's why I'm laughing.

You must be slow. :rofl:

Of course, they don't dare to compare themselves to the real Rajputs you know, after many were made examples by the traditional people.

However, here is a list of muslims claiming to be rajputs in Pakistan, make sure to ask them why they gave away their women next time you meet one of them there.

Chaudhary
Mirza
Malik
Mian
Sultan
Muslim Rajputs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and etc etc.

Thanks.

^

Ruby, you are truly a jack ***. Being a Punjabi, even I know that the ethnic dress for Punjabis is dhoti, not shalwar kameez.

Keep your hate filled Indian bs to yourself.

There is no need to try and insult an entire ethnicity.

You could have simply said that instead of ranting. And on this, I am not a Punjabi so enlighten me, dhoti is what Punjabi women wear?
And who is insulting whom here? If you get insulted by random things going on in the nature, then you better die. Its a cruel world out there. And don't you attribute 'hate' to me. Life is too good to get bothered by your loser talk.

Of course, they don't dare to compare themselves to the real Rajputs you know, after many were made examples by the traditional people.

However, here is a list of muslims claiming to be rajputs in Pakistan, make sure to ask them why they gave away their women next time you meet one of them there.

Chaudhary
Mirza
Malik
Mian
Sultan
Muslim Rajputs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and etc etc.

Thanks.

lol, you can make up anything you want, but Akhbar's wife, the Rajputani was from Kachwaha tribe, and they are found in India today as Hindus.

LOL

lol, you can make up anything you want, but Akhbar's wife, the Rajputani was from Kachwaha tribe, and they are found in India today as Hindus.

LOL

Maybe they realized their mistake and converted back to Hinduism, but nah I ain't bothered that much, as long as them re-converted ones don't claim to be Rajputs.

They won't be accepted anyways, pure bloodline is a big thing in real Rajputs you know.

P.S.- Oh and i just remembered, I think she made Akbar give up Islam, pray in a temple and start a hybrid like deen ul-ullahi or sumthing dint she. :lol:

Diagnosis:

The OP and his/her thread strongly indicates a perfect case of severe (CPD) COW PEE DEPLETION along with a disintegration of the cranial vault, the cause of which hint at Continuous Brain Farts due to over stimulation of Pea (or rather PEE) Brain Cells by fantasizing non-existent acts of grandeur.

Treatment:

Just DIE

Prognosis:

World Peace.

- Doctor KHAN

Loud mouth,R u not a Rajput Muslim yourself ??

OMFG HAHAHA...now I realize, hes so madly arguing since he got owned.

I never realized he was one of those wannabes.

Ok, now probably you know better why some Rajputs gave away their women, I am outta here. :lol:

Diagnosis:

The OP and his/her thread strongly indicates a perfect case of severe (CPD) COW PEE DEPLETION along with a disintegration of the cranial vault, the cause of which hint at Continuous Brain Farts due to over stimulation of Pea (or rather PEE) Brain Cells by fantasizing non-existent acts of grandeur.

Treatment:

Just DIE

Prognosis:

World Peace.

- Doctor KHAN

HAHAHAHAHAHA

As the 8 Sikh regiment began to retreat, Kernal Sher left his position and came out in the open. He started reciting the Kalima aloud. Picking up his machine gun he started charging towards the retreating forces.

"Cowards!" he said, "Where are you running off to? I will not let you run away like this."

Sher's remaining men, having suffered some casualties while they were ascending the Western Spur post, finally managed to reach on top. They replaced the Indian Flag with the Pakistani one and started chanting slogans of 'Allah O Akbar'. Sher, on the other hand, was obsessed with the retreating forces.

"I am reciting the Kalima as you had dared me to." he shouted, "Where are you running off to? Stop and fight. Make this my last Kalima if you can". While saying this he was seen running after the retreating troops, firing at will, with little or no opposition except from the ongoing artillery shelling. 10 or 12 of Sher's men, who had taken up positions on the Western Spur, also opened havoc wreaking fire on the retreating troops to add to their woes.

Captain Karnal Sher followed the Indian troops until he reached the proximity of the 8 Sikh Regiment base camp.

Most of the men who had retreated from the Western Spur had come back to the base camp. The base camp already had around 300 to 400 soldiers. When the commanding officer was given the news of the counter attack at the Western Spur post, he radioed back to the Indian intelligence and cursed them for letting him believe that there were only 20 odd men in the area. He told them that at least a company strength (150 men) of militants had just attacked and retaken the Western Spur post.

One of the soldiers told the Commanding officer that the enemy commander was following them down. The CO told the man not to worry as one man would not dare enter the base camp. However, he was anticipating that a much larger party of militants would attack the base camp. He ordered his men to take the necessary defensive positions.

While the 8 Sikh soldiers were taking their defensive positions, they were greeted with the sound of 'Allah O Akbar' followed by intense machine gun fire on those areas where any movement was taking place.

Anticipating a company sized attack, the CO was stunned to see one man, reciting the Kalima aloud, charging towards the center of the camp.

"Come out cowards!" Captain Sher shouted having reached the center, "I will show you how to fight a battle".

Angered by the dare inside their own camp, two Sikh soldiers tried to attack Sher. Their attack was of no avail; the captain, who had started firing in their direction the moment they tried to move, killed both.

It was apparent that this was not an attack by a complete company, but by only one man. "You are surrounded from all sides " the CO shouted to Sher, "There are no men with you. You cannot possibly kill us all. There does not have to be any unnecessary bloodshed. Lay down your weapon and Surrender".

Sher fired in the direction of the Commanding Officer's voice. "I would rather die than to surrender to you" he said. While trying to continue firing, Sher realized that the ammunition in his machine gun had finished.

Seeing that he no longer had any ammunition, the Indian soldiers, including their CO, came out in the open and showed Sher that he was indeed surrounded from all sides. They started moving closer and closer to him, tightening their circle around him.

"Look around yourself" he said to Sher, "There is nothing more that you can do".

Sher looked around. There were more than fifty men who had surrounded him and could shoot him at point blank range. Instead of giving up, he started reciting the Kalima aloud once again. Seeing that the closest to him was the CO, he charged him and pushed him back by hitting him on the head with his empty machine gun. Seeing that Sher was not surrendering, and was in fact going to attack him for the second time, the 8 Sikh regiment Commanding Officer told his men to open fire on the militant.

The 8 Sikh regiment soldiers opened fire on Captain Sher. Hit many times, he tried to attack the CO for the third time, but of no avail.

Sher had always believed in not dying at the enemy's feet. He was about five feet away from the CO, who could see the desperate attempt Sher was making in not to fall down. Finally, Sher sat down, with his knees bent and touching the ground, and his machine gun still in his hand. The Kalima that he had been reciting so far became lower and lower in volume until it finally stopped. Captain Karnal Sher Khan had died.

Some of the Sikh soldiers became ecstatic that they had indeed made the 'intruder' recite his final Kalima. Two of them ran to Sher Khan's body to kick it from a sitting position into a one where his head was touching the ground.

Seeing the intent of his men, the CO ordered them to stop. He told them that this was a brave man and his body should not be desecrated at any cost. He ordered that Sher's body be brought back to Srinagar rather than being left at Tiger Hill. Upon finding out that Sher was a Pakistani Captain, he made sure that Sher gets a proper military treatment from the Indians. It was he who wrote the citation of Captain Sher, recommending him for the highest gallantry award in Pakistan. The citation can be found at Captain Sher Khan's residence in Fajounabad Charbagh, Swabi.

You really believe this rubbish? How on earth can you know what a dead man said?

Anyway here is the actual statement from the Pakistani army; can't believe you lot are too lazy to read that.

Captain Karnal Sher Khan was posthumously awarded Pakistan's highest gallantry award, the Nishan-e-Haider, for his actions during the Kargil Conflict with India in 1999, on the recommendation of the Indian Army.[1]

The following is the official statement by the Pakistan Army:[2]

"Captain Karnal Sher Khan emerged as the symbol of mettle and courage during the Kargil conflict on the Line of Control (LoC). He set personal examples of bravery and inflicted heavy losses on the enemy. He defended the five strategic posts, which he established with his Jawan's at the height of some 17,000 feet at Gultary, and repulsed many Indian attacks. After many abortive attempts, the enemy on July 5 ringed the post of Capt. Sher Khan with the help of two battalion and unleashed heavy Mortar firing and managed to capture some part of the post. Despite facing all odds, he lead a counter-attack and tried to re- capture the lost parts.But during the course he was hit by the machine-gun fire and embraced Shahadat or martyrdom at the same post. He is the first officer from the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province to be awarded with Nishan-e-Haider."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom