What's new

How fear of Sardar Hari Singh Nalwa forced Pashtuns to start wearing salwar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally bullshit...... Total Insult to ethnic group ..... Total immaturity by members....... Reported for Ban of thread starter for insult of ethic group, Spreading false insulting information, and Insulting muslims as rapist, Loters, murderers......

no one said 30 men vs 10 million..now you are putting words in my mouth....your exxaggeration of our stories prove that you want them to be portrayed in a manner that it looks silly. But as i said...I know what sikhs did..you dont want know, then am not going to force you..we do not belive in prtraying ourselves as martial race, superior calss..purest of purest religion..blah blah balha....if we do that it will hurt us more when we get defeated.... every race sees defeats and wins..even we sikhs faced defeats..and admit it....unlik you who are made to belive since childhood that they are the best can never be defeated..in short, not human beings but some super suman... its not just a bed time story that sikhs ruled your muslim empire..although its your own choice if you want to skip the pges and read only what suits you.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history-strategy/163433-10-epic-military-last-stands-2.html

i guess this incident of chamkur will rest your argument

Ay zama wroors, they know the truth we don't need to prove anything, when you say anything about them they say we are all Indians, but when you say something about yourself as an afghan or Pakistani, they say oh you are uzbek, tajik, pukhtoon, Punjabi etc etc.

They are pained by the fact that they have been coloniased by central asians and British, yet people of modern day Pakistan welcomed these central asians with open arms because of historical connections and feeling of kinship.

They never had one India, Muslims made it almost one India, and the British managed to make unnatural one India, The most painful part for them is that they got shunned and Pakistan was created, people wanted to be with those whom they share history and culture and that's their turco afghans brothers.

They burn and they burn but on the outside they say we are glad to do away with you, so they should be happy for now they are free after 1000 years, the next chapter is the writing and i see central asians and my heart my soul Pakistan being the dominater.

It is 48 vs 1 million and NOT 30 vs 10 million...there is a difefrence of 9 million...as I said earlier you have started to appear kiddish now. I advice once more time please search more an dthen reply..there is no hurry in replying.

look what you said :

:lol: ok! if you say so whatever bed time stories makes you sikhs sleep at night. keep them going the PHAIKO stories! like gobind singh and his 30 men vs 10million and gobind escaped and wrote a letter. wonder how he escaped! probably ran away & let his people die.

...now I guess you will show some maturity.

It is 48 vs 1 million and NOT 30 vs 10 million...there is a difefrence of 9 million...as I said earlier you have started to appear kiddish now. I advice once more time please search more an dthen reply..there is no hurry in replying.

look what you said :

i guess that is why they say as dumb as a sardar!! 48 vs 1 million is still a ratio of 1:20,833!!!! and you are defending it and calling me kidish! :lol: height of phaiko

i guess that is why they say as dumb as a sardar!! 48 vs 1 million is still a ratio of 1:20,833!!!! and you are defending it and calling me kidish! :lol: height of phaiko

Iam not going to reply to your personal attacks.thats a sign of frustration. And i also thanked you for proving my earlier claims that you have started to behave like kids...your persoanl attack just proved my point :)

and for your answer to this post ..Lemme refer you to the post no 81 again.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...htuns-start-wearing-salwar-6.html#post2891752

lol, you can make up anything you want, but Akhbar's wife, the Rajputani was from Kachwaha tribe, and they are found in India today as Hindus.

LOL

So by your logic...... If few people from Certain tribe of Pakistan are involved in Terrorism, that means the whole tribe is involved.

And if few from all Ethnic group and tribes of Pakistan are involved in terrorism, then the Whole of Pakistan is involved?

Isn't it?

Your great grandmother was born in 2015,80 years after Hari Singh spanked the durranis.

We are in 2012 so how can she born in 2015?. harri singh and most singh are offspring of central asians, all them long lonely nights away from homeland and women who see their coward kind wanting real men, hmmmmm i can see it all, that's where this bit of few years of hari singh etc blip has come.

Iam not going to reply to your personal attacks.thats a sign of frustration. And i also thanked you for proving my earlier claims that you have started to behave like kids...your persoanl attack just proved my point :)

and for your answer to this post ..Lemme refer you to the post no 81 again.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...htuns-start-wearing-salwar-6.html#post2891752

like i said as dumb as a sardarji! trying to defend a fight of 48 vs 1 million and actually arguing that hey you said 10 million.

anyhow arguing with you beyond this point will make me equally as dumb hence have a nice day. and keep claiming 48 men fought 1 million & one escaped to tell the tale :lol:

& as for the thread name well i guess the sardar was so powerful that men from nigeria to turkey to syria and pakistan all started wearing shalwar INCLUDING SARDAR men too!

look what you said :

It would help next time if you count before having a glassy lol.

Is the document supposedly written by WALI of swat fabricated..?

Fear, Pathan? Kya kya chawalian Indians apass main batatay hain khush honay ke liay...

Punjabi men wear shalwar Kameez, Sikhs do too, the Sindhis, Balochis all do.

Shalwar Kameez came from Pashtuns to Punjabis, not from Punjabis to Pashtuns. It came from Iran to Afghanistan then the Mughals got it to India who lets face it owned most of present day India, they wore what they were told to wear.

Source? No link posted. Obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom