What's new

How do you Chinese view the rapid development of the past 35 years?

China is now expanding towards Africa, South-West Asia Middle-east via Pakistan..
Thanks for the help from true friend ,we make money together .
Pakistan is THE ONLY ONE trustful and reliable ally for executing our big one belt one road strategy ,luckily it also locates at a key point and can help us to touch Middle East easily.But the unstable internal situation of Pakistan concerns us very much, wish our friends live a peaceful lives ,make policies to catch our transferring industrial power and get richer ASAP.
If Pakistan can keep stable internal situation to focus on development for decades,With the economic,military and political full help from us, we can protect you from any outside interference and invasion,you just need to pay attention to development . I am sure Pakistan would become a very powerful Islamic country by that time,very big chance to be the NO.1 in Islam world.

Last edited:
I think of young families as a couple with little kid(s) up to primary school age

I think they are skilled workers or professionals immigration.
This type do exist but less common.

It's the "Yin Yang" symbol of Chinese Taoism religion, different with ROK's flag.

That's not correct, the symbol on the ROK flag IS Taiji-BaGua symbol, which is original from China Taoism.
It's a thousand year's cultural influence.

The biggest Buddhist college in SiChuan province, SeDa town (四川,色达)

115309ma8h86aee8t3la3h.jpg

115315dnd6eeyln1ed17d1.jpg

115316no6pncfo1dobnjdo.jpg

115320d1hoqooh6mocz6mz.jpg

Hello Sir / Ma'am,

I'm not so sure there is an affiliation between the popularity of the song to the appraisal by ultranationalists in Japan, the song mentioned is just an example of some Manchu songs that are popular in Japan. Well to be honest in Japan we have some Manchu people who migrated to Japan at the eve of the end of WWII. There where over 5 million Japanese who had colonized Manchukuo since 1931 and many native Manchurians were assimilated to the Japanese order and life, so when Japanese civilians left Manchurianfor Japan, several hundreds of thousands of Manchurians also left for Japan (as did several hundreds of thousands of Koreans who identified with Japanese than their own).

It is unknown how many Present day Japanese are of ethnic Manchu decent because many of the Manchukuojin adopted Japanese names when they came to Japan, however , they preserved their language and culture thus that's why some segments of Japanese society is fond of Manchu culture and songs.

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

To the right of Mao Zhedong, is that a young Zhou Enlai?

:D

Please be informed that there's no such thing called Manchukuo in the world. There was a mighty state Manju gurun (yet it's usually called the Later Aisin gurun); and several hundred years later a short-lived regime Manshukoku was there. None of them, however, can be called Manchukuo.

Also please be aware that there's no significant Manchu population in modern Japan. Admittedly, there is a few ethnic Manshu in Japan, who are closely related the the Manchus in China, yet I don't think any Manshu have preserved their language or culture. Had there be any Manchu speaker anywhere in the world, they would immediately be attested by our Manchu revival organizations and be known to the world. IMHO the claims of inherition of Manchu culture by some Manshujins are supposed to be fabricated but if you are sure, or if you believe that some of such claims are real, please feel free to post them here and we can have our Manchu communities to help us verify it.

The biggest Buddhist college in SiChuan province, SeDa town (四川,色达)

115309ma8h86aee8t3la3h.jpg

115315dnd6eeyln1ed17d1.jpg

115316no6pncfo1dobnjdo.jpg

115320d1hoqooh6mocz6mz.jpg

First of all, it's Sêrtar rather than "SeDa". Secondly, Larung Ngarig Buddhist Academy, one of the largest in the world, is not and never located in the town of Sêrtar.

A Buddhist academy located in a town or city can hardly become a good Buddhist academy.

First of all, it's Sêrtar rather than "SeDa". Secondly, Larung Ngarig Buddhist Academy, one of the largest in the world, is not and never located in the town of Sêrtar.

A Buddhist academy located in a town or city can hardly become a good Buddhist academy.
Thank you very much !

I think they are skilled workers or professionals immigration.
This type do exist but less common.

That's not correct, the symbol on the ROK flag IS Taiji-BaGua symbol, which is original from China Taoism.
It's a thousand year's cultural influence.

The ROK flag is an Americanized taiji/taegaek as the American thought that the taegaek, a Koreanized taiji, was ugly. Nonetheless we should have a look at its neighbor... half taegaek is better than no taegaek.

Please be informed that there's no such thing called Manchukuo in the world. There was a mighty state Manju gurun (yet it's usually called the Later Aisin gurun); and several hundred years later a short-lived regime Manshukoku was there. None of them, however, can be called Manchukuo.

Also please be aware that there's no significant Manchu population in modern Japan. Admittedly, there is a few ethnic Manshu in Japan, who are closely related the the Manchus in China, yet I don't think any Manshu have preserved their language or culture. Had there be any Manchu speaker anywhere in the world, they would immediately be attested by our Manchu revival organizations and be known to the world. IMHO the claims of inherition of Manchu culture by some Manshujins are supposed to be fabricated but if you are sure, or if you believe that some of such claims are real, please feel free to post them here and we can have our Manchu communities to help us verify it.

I think that there should be more ethnographic as well as other qualitative research methods could be used to understand the Manchu cultural trait in Japan. Another research methodology that could be used as well could include semiontics, hermeneutics , case study and phenomenology.

Semiotics is a science of non-linguistic communication forms and has been designed as a general science of a number of communication forms including the natural language (Turkcan, 2013). Semiotics, which is used for the analysis of a number of communication languages, helps describe the specific operational rules by determining the sub-systems included in the field it examines. Turkcan (2013) conducted a study that shows how the semiotic approach could be considered as an effective way to diversify the diagnostic techniques used by educators and by parents to give meaning to students’ inner worlds and their viewpoints about the environment and to monitor their mental processes while analyzing the drawings of students.

Hermeneutics is the theory of text interpretation and has been widely seen in use in theology as well as philosophy. The hermeneutic framework integrates the analysis and interpretation of literature and the search for literature. According to hermeneutics understanding is not a linear process, but one that it is informed by earlier understanding (Boell and Cecez-Kecmanovic, 2014).

A mixed ethnographic and case study that was don to explore the cultural relationship between Japan and Manchuria in historical praxis was the study of the Manchu Princess named Aisin Gioro Hsien-yu; 愛新覺羅·顯玗. She took up the Japanese name of Yoshiko Kawashima and was a spy for Japan, and raised an army during the period of Manchukuo. She is just an example of the many high profiling Manchu nobility that eventually settled in Japan, and taking up Japanese identity.

Yoshiko Kawashima - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Manchu Princess, Japanese Spy: The Story of Kawashima Yoshiko, the Cross-Dressing Spy Who Commanded Her Own Army | The Japan Times

Reference:

Boell, S. K., & Cecez-Kecmanovic, D. (2014). A Hermeneutic Approach for Conducting Literature Reviews and Literature Searches. Communications Of The Association For Information Systems, 34257-286.

Turkcan, B. (2013). Semiotic Approach to the Analysis of Children's Drawings. Educational Sciences: Theory And Practice, 13(1), 600-607.

It is hard to say that 'there are no significant Manchu population in modern Japan', as the grand children or children of Manchurian immigrants to Japan have now taken a Japanese identity as well as Japanese names, however they still retain the cultural imprint.

You know that in Japan there are close to 1 million Japanese of Korean origin, as well as over 600,000 Japanese who are of Chinese origin. I would not be surprised if the Manchukuojin are included in this Chinese immigrant population poll. After all, Manchus are an ethnic group in China.

Btw, are you Manchu? We also have another member here who is ethnic Manchu @sahaliyan .

Hello Sir / Ma'am,

I'm not so sure there is an affiliation between the popularity of the song to the appraisal by ultranationalists in Japan, the song mentioned is just an example of some Manchu songs that are popular in Japan. Well to be honest in Japan we have some Manchu people who migrated to Japan at the eve of the end of WWII. There where over 5 million Japanese who had colonized Manchukuo since 1931 and many native Manchurians were assimilated to the Japanese order and life, so when Japanese civilians left Manchurianfor Japan, several hundreds of thousands of Manchurians also left for Japan (as did several hundreds of thousands of Koreans who identified with Japanese than their own).

It is unknown how many Present day Japanese are of ethnic Manchu decent because many of the Manchukuojin adopted Japanese names when they came to Japan, however , they preserved their language and culture thus that's why some segments of Japanese society is fond of Manchu culture and songs.

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

To the right of Mao Zhedong, is that a young Zhou Enlai?

:D

Dear Mr/s Nipponese,

I am actually very curious about the recent destructive crime on lots of Japanese shrines and temples. Could you please post me some link about how Japanese netizens comment that? Has any Zainichi group been alleged by netizens to have committed that? And what's the current government plan to restore them?

Dear Mr/s Nipponese,

I am actually very curious about the recent destructive crime on lots of Japanese shrines and temples. Could you please post me some link about how Japanese netizens comment that? Has any Zainichi group been alleged by netizens to have committed that? And what's the current government plan to restore them?

Unfortunately, yes, we've been seeing this recently, and most of the time they are international students from the Middle East. One recent example , was a case in which a Saudi Arabian grad student took it upon himself to destroy Buddhist statues at Sensoji Temple. The statues were over a thousand years old.

Foreigner Arrested For Smashing Statues Of Buddha At Sensoji - japanCRUSH

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom